I just want to say

mdmost

8 minutes ago, Fozzz said:

I take back every mean thing I’ve said about Orlando this season. Awesome work tonight. 

If only more B12 teams would insist on pounding it between the tackles over and over without posing a vertical passing threat we would absolutely do this physical run defense thing all the time. They don’t, though.

Edited by Thermos H. Christ

9 minutes ago, Fozzz said:

I take back every mean thing I’ve said about Orlando this season. Awesome work tonight. 

He did a great job when he was given the chance. People still don't understand how difficult Big 12 offenses are to prepare for. We got a simple SEC style offense and we whooped 'em for most of the game.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Huckleberry said:

He did a great job when he was given the chance. People still don't understand how difficult Big 12 offenses are to prepare for. We got a simple SEC style offense and we whooped 'em for most of the game.

That does make a big difference. I thought he did a great job of creating pressure as well as Georgia’s passing game worried me a lot heading into this game.  Wheeler had a most unexpected solid effort. 

45 minutes ago, Huckleberry said:

It’s like going on a date with a different bat-shit crazy chick 9 weeks in a row. You’re bound to get punched or stabbed a couple of times. 

• Like 1