The way too early 2019 LSU at Texas game discussion

4th and 5

36 minutes ago, Patricio Swayze said:

I love how the LSU players and fans are just heaping shade all over Texas, but the Texas just taking the high road. SEC bullshit to the max.

Like I said before, if people think Texas is overhyped, then LSU is most definitely right there alongside Texas in that regard.

These scripts have played out many times in the past. Texas is going to win. 

9 minutes ago, jiffyjohnson said:

Considering Chaisson sacked him twice in their high school title game can you really blame him for feeling confident he can contain Ehlinger again?

How many times did Sam burn him or his team? It goes both ways but the difference is one is running his mouth before the game and the other will let his play do the talk.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ShowMeALoss said:

How many times did Sam burn him or his team? It goes both ways but the difference is one is running his mouth before the game and the other will let his play do the talk.

Well Sam fuckin lost so not enough times. Would you like me to show you the loss?

Has anyone noticed how quiet our players have been on social media following the win last Saturday? It's almost like a storm is brewing and I love it!

i sure as fuck noticed the DBU shirts being worn last game. I along with the rest of the CFB world thought it was pretty cute. 

• Fuck You 4

1 minute ago, jiffyjohnson said:

Well Sam fuckin lost so not enough times. Would you like me to show you the loss?

i sure as fuck noticed the DBU shirts being worn last game. I along with the rest of the CFB world thought it was pretty cute. 

A player doesn't lose by himself in a team sport. Not sure you ever played one. You can have a #1 draft pick from a team that didn't win anything (hello Aggy). Trash talking is for fans. When players do it, it's bad form and reflects poorly on the team culture.

5 minutes ago, jiffyjohnson said:

Are you really parading the result of a high school football game from 3 years ago? Please find anyone but 19 year old Westlake grads that actually give a shit. 

Georgia fans and players were disrespectful and they got their shit pushed in. LSU fans and players are running their mouth to whoever would listen but it seems more like fear than disrespect - the same level of fear we see from our Aggy brethren. It's  like they know what's coming and that they would have to go hiding after the game, so they are trying to get their shot in now.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Goodman said:

Typical Louisiana, copy every fucking thing we do. 

Actually, man, I'm pretty pleased with the fact that as a state Louisiana is incapable of copying anything about who we are as a state and group of people. 

Economy, Ethics and Morality, Successful Citizens, basic transportation infrastructure, quality education options, etc. 

They don't copy shit, and they're nothing like us at all.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, closetojumping said:

"Relevancy matters". Does it really, now?

"Oh, no no no, this matters. Like, I mean, bro, like it relevancy matters, that's how much it matters!" - Right. You meant recency, dumbfuck. I'd give you the benefit of the doubt, but in reading the last 3 pages and watching you torture proper grammar and punctuation until both concepts went tits up right here on this thread, I can't help believe that you really are too stupid to understand the word choice you made. 

Watching you also just kick data and logic in the nuts until they passed out as well proves that you're as ignorant as you are stupid. That's a given for any LSU fan or grad I've ever met, so I can't really say I'm surprised. 

Don't push him closer to the edge JiffyJohnson

Adams
Mathieu
Peterson
Tre White
Greedy Williams 
Eric Reid
^starters off the top of my head. probably missed one or two. LSU puts out starters AND practice guys.
Come to DBU, theyll put you in the NFL. 
Go to Texas, youll get drafted if youre a starter.
which one sounds better?
But none of the guys you listed went to DBU????

4 minutes ago, immamac said:

I wasn't aware that this was the talk about some fucking shirts kids in college wore before a god damned football game thread. Get back on topic - discuss this weekends game.

Watched a minute or so of Tom Herman's presser. Mentioned how huge our DLine is. Made me think back to the Alabama-Ohio St 2014 game where Herman gashed them running sideline to sideline because he thought they were big and slow, and he was right... Do UT fans who have watched this offense for a couple years now think that Herman is going to try and run a bunch sideline to sideline? Who would be the guy doing that, Ingram? Obviously that OSU team had Zeke, who turns out is pretty good at football. I feel like that would play into LSUs hand with Delpit flying in and our athletic LBs.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, geauxpack81 said:

Watched a minute or so of Tom Herman's presser. Mentioned how huge our DLine is. Made me think back to the Alabama-Ohio St 2014 game where Herman gashed them running sideline to sideline because he thought they were big and slow, and he was right... Do UT fans who have watched this offense for a couple years now think that Herman is going to try and run a bunch sideline to sideline? Who would be the guy doing that, Ingram? Obviously that OSU team had Zeke, who turns out is pretty good at football. I feel like that would play into LSUs hand with Delpit flying in and our athletic LBs.

Prepare to become familiar with the No. 8.

• Like 6