Time for another ‘my dog is awesome’ thread

Patricio Swayze

How did we let this get off the first page?

Here's my now 70-lb, 7-month-old puppy still thinking he's a lap dog.

030e0771c30425eb6865a67fe78f43c1.jpg

And here's Rocket and Edgar after we picked them up from the dog ranch after boarding for a week. That's my 11-yo son under them. You can't tell from the pic but Rocket has his front legs around my son's neck. Like a hug.

c34cae30d06fa2f8d74eaf96336f89ad.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, austingirl said:

How did we let this get off the first page?

Here's my now 70-lb, 7-month-old puppy still thinking he's a lap dog.

030e0771c30425eb6865a67fe78f43c1.jpg

And here's Rocket and Edgar after we picked them up from the dog ranch after boarding for a week. That's my 11-yo son under them. You can't tell from the pic but Rocket has his front legs around my son's neck. Like a hug.

c34cae30d06fa2f8d74eaf96336f89ad.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

One of the best threads on the Surl.

I lost my 16 old Boykin Spaniel, Daisy, a month ago. I haven't been able to post about it until now. She was a great hunting dog and the sweetest most gentle family pet any dog could ever be. I'll try to bring myself to post a pic of her, but I can't right now

• Like 6
  • Fuck You 1

I'm not entirely sure what this dipshit is doing in these 2 pics.  Its like she was trying to be a circus dog. I checked, there was nothing in the tree limb (since trimmed), but she was enthralled with it.

48223408462_8576a39a17_z.jpg

48223352476_fea83a0f05_z.jpg

and finally I took this pic after she starred at the wall for no less than 5 straight minutes..... turned out there was a tree roach on the other side of the Curio.. it eventually climbed to the top of the wall before I saw it.

48223360721_9cfe94d8a6_z.jpg

• Like 4

Might be a new Giant Schnauzer in the house Saturday.   We’re driving down to Roanoke to meet Eli.  He’s a year old and is housebroken, crate trained , ears docked and has had obedience training.  The ears are a nice plus. We haven’t had one with docked ears and it’s an expense and a pita to deal with. 

Might be a new Giant Schnauzer in the house Saturday.   We’re driving down to Roanoke to meet Eli.  He’s a year old and is housebroken, crate trained , ears docked and has had obedience training.  The ears are a nice plus. We haven’t had one with docked ears and it’s an expense and a pita to deal with. 

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Biff Tannen said:

What is a Giant Schnauzer?  Is he like a regular schnauzer but Great Dane size?  Cause that would be awesome.

A male Giant Schnauzer can run from 25"-27" at the shoulder and can weigh up to about 110lb.  Our last male was 26" and we kept him at 85-90 lbs.

Eli is 12 months old and is 24" tall and weighs 75 lbs.  He has another 4-6 months to grow.  They're very active for a big breed.  They aren't Airedale or Irish Setter active but they need a lot of exercise.