Texas recruiting notes 2019

bigup2dahorns

Just now, Fud said:

What's that say? I can't view it 

tcu247 poster: "Lot of Temple connections. Does Patterson like this guy?"

Jeremy Clark: "The staff has Wiley on the radar, along with Brock's Baylor Cupp. Wiley really likes TCU and could shut things down pretty quickly if an offer comes."

1 minute ago, satyanash said:

Jeremy Clark: "The staff has Wiley on the radar, along with Brock's Baylor Cupp. Wiley really likes TCU and could shut things down pretty quickly if an offer comes."

lol at quoting Jeremy Clark

18 minutes ago, futureman said:

what’s the upside with wiley?  he looks like a meth addict from the ozarks. 

With all due respect to Jimmy Dean, Big Wiley is 6 feet 5 when he stood on the ground and he weighs 225 pounds. 

TE with ability to pay QB for a 5A school. 

Jeremy Clark as a quoted source?

Edited by lemonandaturd

25 minutes ago, satyanash said:

23 minutes ago, Fud said:

lol at quoting Jeremy Clark

He’s resorted to quoting frog Hamm. The same guy who predicted everyone in the state to TCU at the beginning of last cycle.

giphy.gif

Edited by UT Lawnghorn
  • Haha 1

41 minutes ago, satyanash said:

So basically Texas could end up with no names at TE this year?  

Hey our offense depends on a good TE. But we cant recruit any good TEs to show this off. Geez

3 minutes ago, NorLa Horns said:

So basically Texas could end up with no names at TE this year?  

Hey our offense depends on a good TE. But we cant recruit any good TEs to show this off. Geez

Jared Wiley is very likely to be in our class, and he's a stud 

1 minute ago, Ricky Butler said:

If we could grab 2-3 of the California top 25 each year, that would be hot sex.

Protect Texas border, make Helton scramble in California, make Ogre protect his border, and make little Lincoln fight in the Midwest.  Tell Urban to go freeze his puny nuts off and let Harbaugh defend himself his former player assassins.  We are good.  

1 minute ago, Fud said:

Jared Wiley is very likely to be in our class, and he's a stud 

So you aren't reading anything we've been saying?  Or you dont believe the TCU talk?  If so why?  TCU is what everyone Is saw saying   including the kid if the offer comes. 

Do you have info that says different?

2 minutes ago, NorLa Horns said:

So you aren't reading anything we've been saying?  Or you dont believe the TCU talk?  If so why?  TCU is what everyone Is saw saying   including the kid if the offer comes. 

Are you a troll? I won't hold it against you.

6 minutes ago, NorLa Horns said:

Patterson is negative recruiting like a mofo because he knows that the University of Texas holds every single  advantage when it comes to education, football, campus life and career opportunities after football for players. 

Fuck him in his sweaty fat ass and fuck TCU.  

Edited by lemonandaturd
  • Like 2

Just now, NorLa Horns said:

I'm aware that he's interested in TCU. Im also aware that he's interested in Texas. I'm ignoring TCU's mods, who never have useful info for any prospect because they're a bunch of fanboys who can't read recruits 

He's about to visit for the third time this semester, has two teammates on the team, his dad is a Texas fan and likes Herman, and Jared is "very high on Texas"

Also, despite recent events, this staff can really recruit 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, NorLa Horns said:

You’re either a troll or just very dumb. You talk about sources yet yours are Jeremy  Clark by way of Satya. If you got all your info through that channel, you’d think it would be impressive for UT to pull in multiple 2 stars.

Jeremy Clark may be the least reliable 9.95er out there, which is really quite a feat.

Edited by UT Lawnghorn
  • Like 1
  • Fuck You 1

3 minutes ago, UT Lawnghorn said:

You’re either a troll or just very dumb. You talk about sources yet yours are Jeremy  Clark by way of Satya. If you got all your info through that channel, you’d think it would be impressive for UT to pull in multiple 2 stars.

Jeremy Clark may be the least reliable 9.95er out there, which is really quite a feat.

who would fucking troll for TCU?  and excuse me for saying the kid is waiting on a TCU offer . I got that info off this board. 

and excuse me if im underwhelmed by the TE depth of this class. 

and who the fuck is jeremy clark?

6 minutes ago, NorLa Horns said:

who would fucking troll for TCU?  and excuse me for saying the kid is waiting on a TCU offer . I got that info off this board. 

and excuse me if im underwhelmed by the TE depth of this class. 

and who the fuck is jeremy clark?

The "waiting for TCU offer" info has been out since the day we offered him; it's not new

12 minutes ago, GlenFromTheMailRoom said:

Where the fuck have you been the past decade?

I thought we had names but they all

Just now, Neonmoon said:

Yeah but how are TCU’s academics? 

They are the Berkeley of the Southwest.

8 hours ago, LCHorn said:

Who waits on a TCU offer?  That's the 2 am, drunk at the bar back-up option. 

I agree it’s a strange thing to “wait on a tcu offer” but they’re not as easy to come by as it seems. Patterson is the best evaluator in the state by a long shot. TCU isn’t OU or aggy either. Fort Worth is a step above those hell holes and the trim running around there is primo. I’m surprised there aren’t more recruits trying to head that way.