Texas recruiting notes 2019

1 hour ago, Gardner Barnes said:

The current WL freshman QB is a monster. The three in front of him (two Jrs and a Senior) are baseball first guys.

Yeah I know Klubnik well. I have coached against that team a lot. They have a really nice receiver too. 

i dont know much about LT's freshman QB. But the soph QB already has an offer from UofH. I think he will be a good QB for UofH.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Machinator said:

This is the source. It's the same guy who's been breaking some of the USC recruiting news (like Chris Steele's original committment to USC and Bru moving his OV back):

I've learned a lot following Twitter news breakers over the years. If they're not saying it in absolute confidence, you gotta hold off. Doesn't mean it won't happen, or hasn't already, but words like "apparently" are a flag that they don't really know, but have heard rumblings and want to be the first one in on it. 

Edited by UncleBuck

Just now, Vertigo said:

He is going to make USC pucker up and pay him $2M per season. That, plus the buyout money, plus the location means that KK is living is best life. If he turns down USC, that means he wants to be an NFL HC.  

If what ctj was implying is true, switching to the West Hollywood scene after Lubbock is going to feel like getting out after a long stretch at Angola.

Just now, Longhorn94 said:

i dont get it. i dont really care for KK as a coach or his version of the air raid scheme. it works, like any other system, when he has better athletes and doesnt when he doesnt. so at SC, it will work most of the time but inevitably fail against more talented teams. 

SO basically every offensive system there is? Got it.

What is the reasoning for our move up the composite? Was there a ratings shift by one of the services? What's changed? 

2 minutes ago, Longhorn94 said:

i dont get it. i dont really care for KK as a coach or his version of the air raid scheme. it works, like any other system, when he has better athletes and doesnt when he doesnt. so at SC, it will work most of the time but inevitably fail against more talented teams. 

How many teams out there are more talented than USC?