If BaD Radio isn't on from 3-7 p.m. ...

mdmost

9 hours ago, Texzilla58 said:

We need a Greggo/Rhyner scale blowup. Like Junior/Jub epic throw down coal miner glove loser leave town fight. Like Jub caught porking Natalie Solis. It would bring a change of pace if they hated each other.

Junior would probably just sit in the corner of the room and watch... 

• Like 1

On 5/27/2022 at 9:55 PM, CBT said:

Junior has been a beat down forever when he talks NBA/Mavs. Such a huge bitch. Today was typical.

His Golden State hatred segment on the Hardline was painful. He can’t stand them because they’re too arrogant and cocky. They just toy with inferior team. And he can’t stand Steph’s little shimmy. 

This from a guy who worships Barry Switzer and OU football. 

• Hook 'Em 2

On 5/27/2022 at 10:18 PM, Texzilla58 said:

We need a Greggo/Rhyner scale blowup. Like Junior/Jub epic throw down coal miner glove loser leave town fight. Like Jub caught porking Natalie Solis. It would bring a change of pace if they hated each other.

IRL, there’s a Twitter lovefest going on. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

Rhyner is so bored out of his mind he's taking nostalgic trips with coke head on Twitter. 

And that’s what sucks.

They were still in their prime when Greggo fucked it all up.

I mean we wouldnt have like 200 iconic drops but they still woulda had another 5-10 years of solid hard line, if not more.

2 hours ago, Speedtrucker said:

And that’s what sucks.

They were still in their prime when Greggo fucked it all up.

I mean we wouldnt have like 200 iconic drops but they still woulda had another 5-10 years of solid hard line, if not more.

Dude, no. Greggo had little ability to enjoy people poking fun at him. Norm is a much more tolerant punching bag. Hammer never would’ve lasted even without a drug problem. He was a fish out of water as much as Pete Stein was. Well, not that bad. 

33 minutes ago, Jive Turkey said:

wonder if he's thinking about some sort of comeback.

a 5th chance? The Ticket, then some show with Big Dick Hunter on a random AM, then the Wichita Falls AM, then The Fan.

magic-8-ball.jpg

He’s got too many demons. It’d be one thing if his drug flameout caused him to disappear for a multi-year period. But he never stayed away. He just kept going and embarrassing himself. I have a friend like this who’s currently involved in the worst personal scandal of any friend ever. Part of this person’s problem is the refusal to get help, a spouse who enables the behavior, and the propensity to return to normal life way too quickly scandal after scandal. 

Damnit 10:15 yeah Sirois is gone. Used up a lot of his vacation and finally came to the same conclusion as Danny that he's been giving too much value for being paid peanuts. Ive hated listening to Norm but now I'm really going to resent the old fucker that his refusal to go away ran off one of the top 3 entertaining people at the station. And fuck the leadership for not either releasing Norm or demoting him to part time and Ad reader after his recent contract expirations. 

• Hook 'Em 3

10 minutes ago, Hermanator said:

Damnit 10:15 yeah Sirois is gone. Used up a lot of his vacation and finally came to the same conclusion as Danny that he's been giving too much value for being paid peanuts. Ive hated listening to Norm but now I'm really going to resent the old fucker that his refusal to go away ran off one of the top 3 entertaining people at the station. And fuck the leadership for not either releasing Norm or demoting him to part time and Ad reader after his recent contract expirations. 

If Norm's money gets reduced it won't be going to anyone except corporate. 

1 hour ago, Hermanator said:

My conclusion too on the PTO blowout this year, swear he’s been off half the year and minimal cirque. This one would suck more than the rest, dude is pure entertainment and brings some decent sports takes. 

What would Cumulus do that? All that matters is book and Norm does that. If it delivered the ratings for ticket mouse to read the phone book that would be fine with them.
I think Cumulus is taking a hard line on money and will look for every place possible to cut costs, which starts with talent. I don’t see them replacing any current hosts with similar money, and 103.3 dropping sports gives them more leverage.

I’m surprised Corby didn’t change Hard Line into total Amber Heard trial 4 hours a day. They can find anyone to talk about shows they streamed or their kid’s grades for cheap.