If BaD Radio isn't on from 3-7 p.m. ...

mdmost

I get Junior’s point. This is mainly on the O. But Jub didn’t say it wasn’t. He said the D is culpable too, because they are. They sucked yesterday. Dak, Zeke and receivers sucked worse, but the D sucked nonetheless. 

2 hours ago, Rex Kramer said:

I get Junior’s point. This is mainly on the O. But Jub didn’t say it wasn’t. He said the D is culpable too, because they are. They sucked yesterday. Dak, Zeke and receivers sucked worse, but the D sucked nonetheless. 

No, Simple George is being a moron -- again. The fact is this team is lost for one reason and one reason only -- the offense sucks shit through a straw. The defense has played well enough in three games for the Cowboys to have won each game but the offense has completely let them down. Jub was woefully unprepared to make any real argument.

2 hours ago, C-Man said:

No, Simple George is being a moron -- again. The fact is this team is lost for one reason and one reason only -- the offense sucks shit through a straw. The defense has played well enough in three games for the Cowboys to have won each game but the offense has completely let them down. Jub was woefully unprepared to make any real argument.

Well you missed his point. 

14 hours ago, C-Man said:

This ^

Hey, Simple George...pro tip:  You know you've lost your argument when you have to end it with "sue me".

Smfh what is is he a 13 year old girl?

3 hours ago, Landomatic said:

This ^

Hey, Simple George...pro tip:  You know you've lost your argument when you have to end it with "sue me".

Smfh what is is he a 13 year old girl?

That’s because Junior came at him hard and George is a terrible debtater. Does not mean his point was bad because it wasn’t. 

^^ and nice stat about how the last time Texas won 3 straight was 2014 and then went on to go 17-43 (or something close to that). Those type of stats do not move the needle with me at all. Junior is good all year, and then college football begins and his bias's become glaringly one-sided and intolerable. I wish Gordo would become a UT fan just to have a dissenting voice on the morning show.

2 hours ago, Mileslong said:

Glad we caught TCU in a rebound after the OSU game and they were in a fog, very lucky for Texas right Junior...

Also I wonder if the OU crowd would have given army a standing ovation if they beat OU, the answer is hell no. Quit acting like OU has classy fans asswipe...

Almost exactly what I was going to say, except I'd say "ou."

It's always easy to be "classy" in a close win, but you rarely hear those things occurring after losses.

spent a few days in dfw for work.  i hadn't listened to this station in over a decade.  shit hasn't changed one bit.  no really, nothing has fucking changed.  they laugh at their own stupid jokes and bits more than the audience does.  i listened to the hardline talk about corby's appearance on doocy's nightly show.  they were talking like it was the greatest fucking tv appearance ever.  didn't laugh once. 

holy shit, that show that whole station insist upon themselves.  i think that was one of their own sayings.   sadly they are a caricature of all that they make fun of.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, crash_davis said:

spent a few days in dfw for work.  i hadn't listened to this station in over a decade.  shit hasn't changed one bit.  no really, nothing has fucking changed.  they laugh at their own stupid jokes and bits more than the audience does.  i listened to the hardline talk about corby's appearance on doocy's nightly show.  they were talking like it was the greatest fucking tv appearance ever.  didn't laugh once. 

holy shit, that show that whole station insist upon themselves.  i think that was one of their own sayings.   sadly they are a caricature of all that they make fun of.

you’ve got the attitude, dog. 

• Like 3
  • Fuck You 1

That might be the worst interview they've ever done.

Yeah, that was downright awful. I don’t think Rhyner said a damn word. I think he left the booth during the segment.

The funny thing is you know Corby hated his music until he backed into hanging out with the guy and now their besties. He’s damn near “Fun With Country Music” material.

On 9/25/2018 at 7:53 AM, LonghornJones said:

^^ and nice stat about how the last time Texas won 3 straight was 2014 and then went on to go 17-43 (or something close to that). Those type of stats do not move the needle with me at all. Junior is good all year, and then college football begins and his bias's become glaringly one-sided and intolerable. I wish Gordo would become a UT fan just to have a dissenting voice on the morning show.

Your definition of “good” and mine are very different.

23 hours ago, Mileslong said:

Just timed Bob's question to Tyler Seguin, clocked in at 1 minute 19 seconds...that will be tough to beat

Yes, I did see this yesterday. I didn't want to make mdleast go completely slump shouldered in announcing a five year extension of hockey. If they had transcribed Bob's questions it would have turned into a full length article or meandering blog.

Edited by cactusflinthead
I actually did want to