The Rock is in way too many damn movies

Neonmoon

For the love of Jesus, I can’t turn the channel without seeing this fucko in a movie. I get he’s the only action star under 55, but calm it the fuck down. 

I don’t even dislike him, or the type of mindless jaunt he produces, but everyone has their exposure limit. 

• Like 7

13 hours ago, Parliament said:
16 hours ago, Surlybastard said:
He's the only guy in Hollywood that movie execs trust to star in an action movie that isn't a comic book movie. So that's what we get.

Bro do you even Gerard Butler?

I should have said trust to make action movies which actually make money.

34 minutes ago, HornsOverIthaca said:

How dare you insult the great role of Col. Austin Travis who died less than 1/3rd into the film.

I was glad he died. It was bad enough they casted him but at least he was bumped off early in the movie. Would have been better without John Leguizamo as well.

On 2/5/2019 at 5:34 PM, Herpa Derpa said:

O1DkCuvsgTs.jpg

Meh.  He pretty much makes the same movie/plays the same character every time now.  And it's getting pretty unbelievable watching a 70 year old beating up guys half his age.

I would have accepted Denzel.

On 2/4/2019 at 7:56 PM, Surlybastard said:

He's the only guy in Hollywood that movie execs trust to star in an action movie that isn't a comic book movie. So that's what we get.

Well, about that. 

The movie Black Adam (starring Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson) is in pre-production, a DC comic book villain from Shazam.

Also, it's been announced that he'll star in "Doc Savage"

for those that don't know, 

Doc Savage, the man of bronze, was raised from childhood by a team of scientists to become the original "super" hero of the 1930s. A man of great mental and physical strength, he went around the world battling larger-than-life villains.

17 hours ago, Parliament said:

Dwayne Johnson playing Doc Savage is worse than Tom Cruise playing Jack Reacher.

Well, his skin tone would be closer to the bronze skinned Doc Savage than a white actor. He has the size and muscles, just put golden contacts on his eyes and a blond wig, cut short, and he would be a better representation of the Doc Savage description.