Things you're a little bit embarrassed to admit

Hanrahan

Not really embarrassing for me, per se, takes a serious fuck upon my part for that but here goes. Many, many years ago, back in my twenties(approaching 50 now), I fell asleep in a hammock, on the beach. I woke up a little burned(even though I put on sunscreen) and kept getting weird looks from others until someone, the bartender at the beachside bar, finally told me what was going on. I had bird poop on my forehead. After I finished laughing and going to wash it off, I now had a white spot in the middle of a red forehead. Bird shit, great as sunscreen.

• Like 6

34 minutes ago, mulletpelini said:

Apparently you've never heard her speak?  Sounds like Hillary, always scolding.

That's a monotit btw

Idk man. Seems like a girl I could have a few drinks with, get into a heated argument due to differing political stances, and then passionately fuck into the early morning.

But I digress, I'm a romantic. 

On 3/27/2019 at 11:21 AM, Nuge said:

So I decided to shave my nutsack in the shower with menthol shave cream.  I was pleasantly surprised by the tingle so I decided to make it a party and jerk it.  It. Was. Awesome.  Will do again. And again.  In fact, now that I think about it, I'm feeling a little dirty right now.

900.jpg

Not a fan of the icy/hot feel - and I don't shave anything below the belt (I mean we trim the hedges around here but that's it) but I will contribute one of my own:

I use olive oil as lube to jerk it with. It's cheaper than body or massage oil or wev and you can cook with it. 

Would recommend. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, ztejas said:

I use olive oil as lube to jerk it with. It's cheaper than body or massage oil or wev and you can cook with it. 

Would recommend. 

I’m fairly certain this is one of those details the police hold back from the public when looking for the killer. 

Edited by ChickenSandwich
  • Like 3

4 minutes ago, NeverMarryAStripper said:

So do you jerk with it and then use it to cook with

Don't be ridiculous. I have a bottle for each.

1 hour ago, EE2B said:

Yup. So many questions. Did you try Pam spray first and it got on everything but your dick?

No I don't own Pam spray I'm not a sexually unsatisfied 48 year old mother of 4 in Wisconsin. 

• Like 1

I just had my right hand coated in Teflon. Only problem is this,I must now put the tip of my pecker up against the wall, to keep my hand from sliding all the way off. Note, don't do this with a paneling wall, make sure it is sheetrock.

Edited by bamachine

5 minutes ago, bamachine said:

I just had my right hand coated in Teflon. Only problem is this,I must now put the tip of my pecker up against the wall, to keep my hand from sliding all the way off. Note, don't do this with a paneling wall, make sure it is sheetrock.

Ever try Teflon coat and olive oil? Change. Your. Life.