Things you're a little bit embarrassed to admit

Hanrahan

I enjoy the pitch perfect movies. Don’t really know the story line for any of them, but the music/music production is great and some of the chicks are smoke. Ever since the Do It Acapella album came out in the 90’s, I’ve been a fan of the genre

• Like 2

I enjoy the pitch perfect movies. Don’t really know the story line for any of them, but the music/music production is great and some of the chicks are smoke. Ever since the Do It Acapella album came out in the 90’s, I’ve been a fan of the genre

I sang in an a cappella group in law school. Female-company-wise, there are great merits to the exercise.
  • Like 3

I sang in an a cappella group in law school. Female-company-wise, there are great merits to the exercise.

Also belongs in this thread, maybe. While I didn’t sing in an a capella group, I sang in 5 or 6 musicals in high school and won 2 state titles in baritone solo. Always wish I would have tried to do something with it, but now I’m a Controller at a sports technology company. Waiting for the crooner movement to come and then I’ll make my move.

I liked the first one. The second one had a couple of moments. Haven’t seen the last one.

I'll cosign on this. Own all 3 of them. Come at me, bro.

She was kinda inexperienced  so definitely had technical issues to learn.  I still feel bad cause I know I hurt her feelings and you really shouldn’t look a gift horse in the mouth...so to say.

Part of the issue is she was one of those girls that has to get all showered and cleaned up before messing around.  She has to brush her teeth and gargle with minty mouthwash.  Now I appreciate the cleanliness and all, but the minty toothpaste/mouthwash feel on my balls is just not my cup of tea.  Anyway, I guess its just me but I thought maybe others had experienced this too.

57 minutes ago, Horn Dog said:

She was kinda inexperienced  so definitely had technical issues to learn.  I still feel bad cause I know I hurt her feelings and you really shouldn’t look a gift horse in the mouth...so to say.

You nailed Sarah Jessica Parker? #humblebrag 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 2/24/2019 at 6:18 PM, Horn Dog said:

Part of the issue is she was one of those girls that has to get all showered and cleaned up before messing around.  She has to brush her teeth and gargle with minty mouthwash.  Now I appreciate the cleanliness and all, but the minty toothpaste/mouthwash feel on my balls is just not my cup of tea.  Anyway, I guess its just me but I thought maybe others had experienced this too.

I understand the pain, I had one girl squeeze my balls and using teeth on my dick. I wish I had known she wasn't good a bjs or that would have never happened

10 hours ago, workswithseed said:

I understand the pain, I had one girl squeeze my balls and using teeth on my dick. I wish I had known she wasn't good a bjs or that would have never happened

I can think of one blowjob in last 20 years that I would take back, maybe.  Pretty sure I'd still do it again, even though i was in tremendous pain afterwards.  Chick redeemed herself several times later, but that one was a beating.

I can think of one blowjob in last 20 years that I would take back, maybe.  Pretty sure I'd still do it again, even though i was in tremendous pain afterwards.  Chick redeemed herself several times later, but that one was a beating.

I only sleep with whores so I've never had a bad one

So I decided to shave my nutsack in the shower with menthol shave cream.  I was pleasantly surprised by the tingle so I decided to make it a party and jerk it.  It. Was. Awesome.  Will do again. And again.  In fact, now that I think about it, I'm feeling a little dirty right now.

900.jpg