Christchurch, NZ mosque shooting

Brisketexan

4 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

I'm just sick and fucking tired of there being zero accountability for the lies and hatred being spewed by Rush, Tucker, Trump, Hannity, and the list goes on for pages.......but if anyone who disagrees with them ever so much as jimmied a free coke out of a soda machine, they are forever discounted, AND everyone who stands on the same side of the aisle is discounted.

The President and his band of white nationalists lie and spew venom, and they have zero responsibility or accountability for ANYTHING.

One person lies about being a victim of a racial attack, and that's the end of anyone ever discussing racial crimes ever again.  It's fucking bullshit.

Since this thread has completely gone Cloak.

Brisket you are completely full of shit on this. Both sides have been spewing hatred since Trump was elected. Demos from election night on were spurring the hatred. "Resist... get in Republicans faces and let them know they are not safe anywhere they go. It's a white lash"  Just a mashup of what I have seen and heard myself.  I will provide the links if you want.

MSNBC and CNN have just as much to do with this as Fox does. 

I am not a white nationalist if I simply want our border secured and immigration laws, that were passed by the Congress and Senate, enforced. If they don't like the laws they should change them. Isn't that we elected them to do?

• Like 4
  • Fuck You 1

4 minutes ago, Crusher said:

Brisket you are completely full of shit on this. Both sides have been spewing hatred since Trump was elected. Demos from election night on were spurring the hatred. "Resist... get in Republicans faces and let them know they are not safe anywhere they go. It's a white lash"  Just a mashup of what I have seen and heard myself.  I will provide the links if you want.

You realize that you are addressing a poster who has wished for other posters here to stand in the pooled blood of their children while they watched the life leave their eyes, right?

Just now, Anastasis said:

You realize that you are addressing a poster who has wished for other posters here to stand in the pooled blood of their children while they watched the life leave their eyes, right?

Yes I know. I was one of the posters that went through that whole shit thread and copied it over to  TJ's thread about the whole deal that got Brisket a sit down for a bit.

Looks like he is getting a little bit perturbed again.

I am not a white nationalist if I simply want our border secured and immigration laws, that were passed by the Congress and Senate, enforced. If they don't like the laws they should change them. Isn't that we elected them to do?

Have you called Muslims “subliterate primitive monkeys,” or cheered people who do? Demonized Mexicans as murderers and rapists, and cheered when that was said?

If not...then you’re not part of the problem. I’m fine with political disagreement. The whole discussion here has been about dehumanizing and demonizing rhetoric - THAT’S the problem. And yeah, trump’s part of that problem. But simply being on his side of the aisle isn’t the problem. The white nationalist rhetoric is the dangerous shit.

So, your post above is a nifty straw man.
  • Like 2

18 minutes ago, Crusher said:

giphy.gif

• Like 4
  • Fuck You 1

21 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Have you called Muslims “subliterate primitive monkeys,” or cheered people who do? Demonized Mexicans as murderers and rapists, and cheered when that was said?

If not...then you’re not part of the problem. I’m fine with political disagreement. The whole discussion here has been about dehumanizing and demonizing rhetoric - THAT’S the problem. And yeah, trump’s part of that problem. But simply being on his side of the aisle isn’t the problem. The white nationalist rhetoric is the dangerous shit.

So, your post above is a nifty straw man.

No I haven't. So on to the real issue.

I do know that there are some people taking advantage of our new open border / sanctuary city laws to prey upon innocent Americans. People have been horribly murdered by illegal aliens, that if our current Federal Laws had been enforced, they would have been held and deported as they should have been. People are dying because certain counties in America are not doing their job.

Edited by Crusher
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Ptown said:

So now being critical of islam means you killed people in New Zealand? Thats what hugo is saying. I dont know how his arms stay attached to his body with all the reaching he does. 

12 countries have the death penalty for homosexual behavior. Guess what those 12 countries have in common? 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Crusher said:

If you can't admit that this is a two way thing then your not worth talking to.

Specifically what is left responsible for? Your first reply said the left and left news outlets promoted “resist!” How exactly is that the same from anything being promoted by those on the right including the president?

2 minutes ago, Pancho Negro said:

Specifically what is left responsible for? Your first reply said the left and left news outlets promoted “resist!” How exactly is that the same from anything being promoted by those on the right including the president?

This is the perfect example of what I was talking about. The media started of even before Trump had won.

1 hour ago, Crusher said:

This is the perfect example of what I was talking about. The media started of even before Trump had won.

That you think an accusation of racial bias is as bad as the hateful, violent rhetoric of the right is really all that needs to be said.

• Like 1

Imagine being an American, and being so hoodwinked that you are worried about sharia law coming to the US.  Same stupid motherfuckers who fell for jade Helm, Seth rich, Birtherism,  Pizzagate and on and on and on.  Sad!

Probably won’t really matter much because we only have around “12 years” before climate change destroys the earth’s environmental structure.
  • Like 3
  • Haha 4

11 hours ago, Crusher said:

Both sides indeed... 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Crusher said:

If you can't admit that this is a two way thing then your not worth talking to.

You both sides apologists are definitely a big part of the problem. You're not in the middle. You're siding with racism, murderers, and hate all because you believe some boogyman lies about immigration from the southern border. 

• Like 3
  • Fuck You 2

The reason I get political in these threads isn’t because I want gun laws changed or restrictions put on free speech.  It’s actually the opposite.  

I want these politically motivated tragedies to stop without intervention from the government.  However, if people continue to choose to ignore the sources of where the motivations of this violence are coming from, we are just going to have more and more of these horrific incidents.  

How many politically motivated bombers and shooters is it going to take before the government does decide to step in and take away some of our freedoms in the name of security?  Because that’s where we are headed unless people quit ignoring how these maniacs are radicalized and start publicly calling out the bad actors that fuel the flames of hatred.  They need to be identified, shunned, and de-platformed if necessary.   

This needs to happen without government interference IMO.  The only way to do that is to increase public awareness of how these lone-wolves get their inspiration to go on killing sprees and hold the bad actors inspiring them accountable.  

Unfortunately many of the bad actors are political mercenaries that get away with it by blaming, dismissing, and ridiculing their opposition as being over reactionary and divisive.   Because they are political “thought leaders” their followers choose to believe them and they are absolved of any responsibility.  

That is a challenging bubble to break.  However, if it isn’t broken, the consequences will be increasingly catastrophic until the reality of the situation hits every right in the face.  I’d prefer to avoid that and I imagine the victims of future white nationalist tragedies would too. 

/rant

Edited by Hugo Stiglitz
Subject verb agreement
  • Like 2

5 hours ago, Pam Cummings said:

Trump literally threatens violence from his supporters. This is not "both sides" here, no matter how badly you wanna wish it is. 

i would look at who are the parties that have a massive reach, who inflame 24/7 hours, using EVERYTHING that they can twist and turn to suit their purpose, no matter the context or real meaning, to see who is really inciting anger and violence and hate out there.

• Like 2