2019 Houston Astros Thread

Planet Houston

I started thinking about it after Harris struck out Cowart on three pitches.   I pointed it out to my wife when he got Thaiss on three pitches and explained to her what an immaculate inning was.    

She asked me not to overreact and embarrass her if he got it.  I jumped out of my seat and gave a big yell when it happened.  Apparently, that was too much, and she was mortified.  Angel fans didn’t seem to mind.  

Great night at the ballpark.  

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

28 minutes ago, Guadaloopy said:

I started thinking about it after Harris struck out Cowart on three pitches.   I pointed it out to my wife when he got Thaiss on three pitches and explained to her what an immaculate inning was.    

She asked me not to overreact and embarrass her if he got it.  I jumped out of my seat and gave a big yell when it happened.  Apparently, that was too much, and she was mortified.  Angel fans didn’t seem to mind.  

Ha same. Angels fans were actually pretty chill for the amount of smack I was talking 

1 hour ago, Guadaloopy said:

Consider it practice for convincing your wife that something that lasts for such a short time is actually great.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Now that we know we’ll be facing the winner of the WC game, who do we prefer and why? It seems like TB always plays us tough but Oakland is hot. They are 34-16 the last 2 months. It probably doesn’t make a shit so I’ll go with Oakland simply because it might increase the likelihood of some primetime games.

Dodger game is probably over by the time we start. If the Giants win do we scratch JV and start resting everyone? 

JV isn’t going to go 12 days between starts.

I speculated a couple of months he would get 3,000 against the Angels...in March 2020 the night we raise another banner....but looking like it’ll happen tonight.
Who knows. Maybe he only has 5 Ks after 5 IP and they pull him then if he’s in line for the win