2019 Houston Astros Thread

Planet Houston

I know but the potential of game 4 and game 5 being a huge amount of bp usage i'd almost want an extra arm....especially since 3-4-5 have no days off. Tucker/reddick are the same waste of space.

Urquidy and Greinke just cant shit the bed in NY and it won't matter anyway

22 minutes ago, Mo Horn said:

Will be interesting to see the lineup. As I said in an earlier post, I'd flip Altuve and Brantley and give Tucker the start. 

Do you mean flip them back to their normal positions, like they were games 1-3, or flip them in the sense of leaving them where they were in ganes 4-5?

16 minutes ago, formermav43 said:

Do you mean flip them back to their normal positions, like they were games 1-3, or flip them in the sense of leaving them where they were in ganes 4-5?

I think you follow the TB game 4-5 formula. The Yankees’ best relievers are leftys with Chapman, Britton. Sabathia was included on their ALCS roster and will be used out of the pen. 

Posted this in For Sale, but know this is my target audience, so I'm cross posting:

Going to Dallas this weekend, so I'm not going to make the ALCS. I've got 2 SRO tickets for Game 1, and 4 in Section 405, Row 2, Seats 5-8. Face for each was $110, but processing fees made them $121 each. Would like to get $150 per ticket for Game 1 and $175 per ticket for Game 2. Tickets are through MLB Ballpark app, and payment is through Venmo. They use Bluetooth, so no HDMI ports. Best buy coupons sweeten your offer...obviously.

so did you profit off the tickets you knew you weren’t going to use?