Israel

SmokeyBear1861

35 minutes ago, South Austin said:

As an American, I’m starting to feel left out. We should attack a country, say Portugal. Their language always sounded weird to me.

Canada. Fuck those snarky bitches. 

• Haha 1
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

I don't disagree, but even Israel's own intel pointed to Iranian retaliation being extremely likely before they struck that embassy in Syria.
With all they've got going on, can they really stretch themselves far enough to escalate and sustain an external conflict right now?
My main issue is how many American weapons and dollars are being used here. That and everyone over there just being dead set on wiping each other out while we sit to the side and toss dollar bills like we just rolled up hood rich to Chicas Bonitas.

Israel purchases weapons from us, AFAIK.

My question is were they from local elements or sent from Iran?

Maybe that’s an important question…but maybe it doesn’t fucking matter. The difference between “Iran-armed and trained forces attacking at Iran’s behest” and “Iranian forces attacking at Iran’s behest” is functionally zero.
If Iranian forces are striking US targets, US forces should strike back.

Just now, Brisketexan said:

Maybe that’s an important question…but maybe it doesn’t fucking matter. The difference between “Iran-armed and trained forces attacking at Iran’s behest” and “Iranian forces attacking at Iran’s behest” is functionally zero.
If Iranian forces are striking US targets, US forces should strike back.

What matters is they attacked Iraqi soil as well as Israel. So what is next? Qatar?

What matters is they attacked Iraqi soil as well as Israel. So what is next? Qatar?

Sure. There are no restraints on the Iranian regime. There haven’t been for 40+ years. They sow war both directly and indirectly wherever they want in the entire region.
A time will come when they need to be disabled as a regime capable of projecting violence.
Don’t know if today is that day. But I think we can see it from here.
  • Like 1

US 'must stay away' from conflict, says Iran's UN mission

The United States "must stay away" from the conflict between Iran and Israel, the Iranian mission to the UN has said. 

In a post on X, the mission warned Tehran's response would become more severe if Israel retaliates. 

"Iran's military action was in response to the Zionist regime's aggression against our diplomatic premises in Damascus," it said.

"The matter can be deemed concluded. However, should the Israeli regime make another mistake, Iran's response will be considerably more severe. It is a conflict between Iran and the rogue Israeli regime, from which the US MUST STAY AWAY!"

It comes as the Iranian Revolutionary Guards (IRGC) released a statement threatening any country that helps Israel and allows its territory to be used for an attack on Iran.

The IRGC added that any threat from the US or Israel will be met with a "reciprocal response from Iran"

4 minutes ago, InkaUtexas said:

The United States "must stay away" from the conflict between Iran and Israel, the Iranian mission to the UN has said. 

In a post on X, the mission warned Tehran's response would become more severe if Israel retaliates. 

"Iran's military action was in response to the Zionist regime's aggression against our diplomatic premises in Damascus," it said.

"The matter can be deemed concluded. However, should the Israeli regime make another mistake, Iran's response will be considerably more severe. It is a conflict between Iran and the rogue Israeli regime, from which the US MUST STAY AWAY!"

It comes as the Iranian Revolutionary Guards (IRGC) released a statement threatening any country that helps Israel and allows its territory to be used for an attack on Iran.

The IRGC added that any threat from the US or Israel will be met with a "reciprocal response from Iran"

ok... this reads like 'okay, okay, we're done now! even-steven, no need for anybody else to get involved, we're square, everybody can calm down now!' lol

Edited by mchookem
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Prepare your anus 1

1 minute ago, mchookem said:

is this being confirmed anywhere? no mention on tv, still talking only about Iran attacking Israel. 

When I was still on Twitter, I remember one of those OSINTdefender accounts ended up being one that spread Russian propaganda. It looked virtually identical to another legitimate OSINTdefender account. 

• Hook 'Em 1

Iran must slurp my taint sweat.

I’ve been fucking done with these fucking assholes since 1979. The only open question is WHEN the day of reckoning will be. This regime needs to be wiped from the earth. I’d much prefer the Iranian people take care of it themselves. But they’re running out of time.
  • Hook 'Em 1

4 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

I’ve been fucking done with these fucking assholes since 1979. The only open question is WHEN the day of reckoning will be. This regime needs to be wiped from the earth. I’d much prefer the Iranian people take care of it themselves. But they’re running out of time.

I am not saying they are good guys by any means.

13 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

We aren't really good at regime change, tho.

• Hook 'Em 1

58 minutes ago, mchookem said:

ok... this reads like 'okay, okay, we're done now! even-steven, no need for anybody else to get involved, we're square, everybody can calm down now!' lol

I sincerely hope everyone does chill the fuck out and let this slide as tit for tat. Because if Bibi goes after Iran proper..... Oh fuck.

All I have learned from flipping the news channels this afternoon.

CNN/BBC/MSNBC- Iran fired weapons at Israel and a war is breaking out.

Fox News- Iran fired weapons at Israel and it is all Joe Biden’s fault and if Trump was president none of this would have happened and the whole world would be filled with rainbows and unicorns.  Half the country watches that shit and nods along is what is so infuriating. 

• Rage+1 3

1 hour ago, InkaUtexas said:

Not advocating we join in but our response should something along the lines we will stay out when Iran stops funding hezbolah and hamas 

1 minute ago, Smax said:

Not advocating we join in but our response should something along the lines we will stay out when Iran stops funding hezbolah and hamas 

And their proxies stop lobbing mortars at OUR Diplomatic facilities in Iraq, which are allowed and under international law. Yeah, I would add that.

Oh, and maybe stop supporting that dickhead Assad.

• Hook 'Em 1

All I have learned from flipping the news channels this afternoon.
CNN/BBC/MSNBC- Iran fired weapons at Israel and a war is breaking out.
Fox News- Iran fired weapons at Israel and it is all Joe Biden’s fault and if Trump was president none of this would have happened and the whole world would be filled with rainbows and unicorns.  Half the country watches that shit and nods along is what is so infuriating. 

To be fair, Texas has not won a national championship under a democrat in how many years? Yeah, if Trump was in office we would be looking at least at a 4-peat.

3 minutes ago, tx 3 putt said:

What is trump going to say about this ?

no way in hell putin is team isreal 

Whatever he says, I'm sure it will sound like a 5 year old wrote it. And he will probably find a way to work in a comment about his recent Mir-a-Lago golf championship. 

• Like 2

We had gotten to a point where Biden was talking about conditioning aid to Israel and seeing opinion shift in a big way against Israel and then Iran launches a major attack that accomplishes nothing except probably shaking loose a huge Israel aid package.  Lol, maybe the Zionists do control the world, even the ayatollahs. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 3
  • Drool 1

2 minutes ago, 956 Worldwide said:

We had gotten to a point where Biden was talking about conditioning aid to Israel and seeing opinion shift in a big way against Israel and then Iran launches a major attack that accomplishes nothing except probably shaking loose a huge Israel aid package.  Lol, maybe the Zionists do control the world, even the ayatollahs. 

Seriously wtf

4 minutes ago, Blotto said:

Whatever he says, I'm sure it will sound like a 5 year old wrote it. And he will probably find a way to work in a comment about his recent Mir-a-Lago golf championship. 

And he'll say it in a) his president costume, or b) his golf costume.

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Blotto said:

And probably happy since it gets Ukraine out of the news for a bit. But I think he will go with the Party lead on this one. Act strong, do little.

30 minutes ago, tx 3 putt said:

What is trump going to say about this ?

no way in hell putin is team isreal 

Putin is team conflict - anything to distract the U.S. and cause division. He buys weapons from Iran and he wants to keep that pipeline alive and kicking. But he really doesn’t give a single flying fuck about who’s right or who’s wrong in the conflict. He only cares about how he can exploit it to further his own ends. 

• Hook 'Em 2

1 minute ago, WhatTheBuck said:

Putin is team conflict - anything to distract the U.S. and cause division. He buys weapons from Iran and he wants to keep that pipeline alive and kicking. But he really doesn’t give a single flying fuck about who’s right or who’s wrong in the conflict. He only cares about how he can exploit it to further his own ends. 

Henry Kissinger would be proud.