2019 NFL Draft - Nashville, April 25-27

Machinator

McAfee is awesome in how crazy he is.  

Saw him play in high school and college. He went to Plum H.S. Which is just over the hill from me. My school district borders Plum.

He also played at WVU in Pitt’s 13-9 win that kept the Hoopies out of the BCS title game. He missed two FGs in that game.

Edited by PittsburghTiger

NFL is a cash tree. They get people to go bananas over the draft. Rod Barbers is right in this one, they sell hope and change better than anyone. 

He is wrong on why smaller qb’s can now be successful in the league, he says it the wide open/indicative offense. IMO that is correct but a result of the league changing its rules. You can’t lay out a receiver or rb without getting flagged. Forget about hitting the qb, how the fuck is an nfl dlineman going to hit that midget? 

None of those dudes would survive the league 15 years ago.

11 minutes ago, PittsburghTiger said:

I'm not sure whom they are addressing, other than the Giants. Because nobody I have talked to, heard talk, or read what they wrote said anything bad about Haskins.

I hope you are not trying to apply logic to Chris Carter’s comments. In his mind, not drafting Haskins means you are a racist. It’s hard to argue with someone when that is their thesis.