2019 NFL Draft - Nashville, April 25-27

Machinator

7 minutes ago, MNLonghornFUKM said:

he definitely has his haters.

the evil side of me has always liked Pete

If you ignore the rampant cheating that made Ole Miss under Freeze look like a service academy then sure Pete was a likeable coach. 

9 minutes ago, MNLonghornFUKM said:

he definitely has his haters.

the evil side of me has always liked Pete

I liked him at USC outside of 1 game (witch he said they straight up lost) and he’s my Seahawks coach but my favorite thing is that he seemingly gives a Longhorn a chance every year. (See Nate B). 

I think Rosen is a (unjustified) cocky, self-absorbed piece of crap, but he’s more talented than Tannehill and the Dolphins slow played the hell out of AZ. I love the strategy. AZ probably should have got more than a 2nd for Rosen if they had a lick of understanding for how to play the situation. Instead the Dolphins offer mid-2nd pick and when AZ doesn’t pull the trigger, they trade down to #62 to pick up bonus picks. It was like Kevin Costner was running their war room. “I’m sorry that offer has expired. You may now have #62 for Rosen. You have 60 seconds to accept.”

Dolphin fans should be crunk about this draft. Christian Wilkins and an OL, and Rosen for #62.  Not much lost if Rosen sucks or is determined not to be their long term solution, because most figured they would target Tua or Herbert in 2020 draft anyway. 

• Like 1

NFL GMs/coaches either don’t watch college football or are so narcissistic they think they can coach up the knocks on the player. 

This happens year after year, especially at QB. The player was average in college but has perfect measurable so is taken super high in the draft. 

Cris Carter says  it’s racial with Haskins...

yet the #1 pick overall this year and the reigning MVP of the league are black QBs.

GTFO of here with that bullshit.

Edited by slorch

t

7 minutes ago, slorch said:

Cris Carter says  it’s racial with Haskins...

yet the #1 pick overall this year and the reigning MVP of the league are black QBs.

GTFO of here with that bullshit.

It has always baffled me that somebody actually pays Chris Carter to talk.

37 minutes ago, texifornia said:

It’s not go back to school you dumbfuck. They advise 1st, 2nd, or later. Malik is the only guy who declared early that could’ve possibly been a 1st or 2nd rounder if he came back. 

The idea that you should only declare early if you’re slated to be one fo the top 50 players is so stupid. 

• Like 2