Last Playoff Win For Every NFL Team

Vic Mackey

2 hours ago, Jkwellborn said:

US government sanctioned genocide.

Genocide was never the policy...and if it was it was not particularly successful. After all there are several times more native peoples alive today than there were in 1776. That is not to say there is much to be happy about how that all went down but pretending there was a systematic massacre of 95% of a population where there was not is not particularly helpful.

15 hours ago, Valmy77 said:

Genocide was never the policy...and if it was it was not particularly successful. After all there are several times more native peoples alive today than there were in 1776. That is not to say there is much to be happy about how that all went down but pretending there was a systematic massacre of 95% of a population where there was not is not particularly helpful.

The population figure of indigenous peoples of the Americas before the 1492 voyage of Christopher Columbus has proven difficult to establish. Scholars rely on archaeological data and written records from European settlers. Most scholars writing at the end of the 19th century estimated that the pre-Columbian population was as low as 10 million; by the end of the 20th century most scholars gravitated to a middle estimate of around 50 million, with some historians arguing for an estimate of 100 million or more.[1] Contact with the Europeans led to the European colonization of the Americas, in which millions of immigrants from Europe eventually settled in the Americas.

The population of African and Eurasian peoples in the Americas grew steadily, while the indigenous population plummeted. Eurasian diseases such as influenza, pneumonic plagues, and smallpox devastated the Native Americans, who did not have immunity to them. Conflict and outright warfare with Western European newcomers and other American tribes further reduced populations and disrupted traditional societies. The extent and causes of the decline have long been a subject of academic debate, along with its characterization as a genocide.[2]

Interesting the Jets won their last playoff game just a year earlier than the Giants. 

Edited by Bullneck

21 hours ago, NowThis said:

OH, MI, NY and FL are really hurting. 

In pro sports, the state of Ohio is really hurting. If it wasn't for Lebron coming back and getting a title there, when is the last time any pro team in Ohio won anything? Ohio St would be the most successful thing going there by far in that state for sports.

16 minutes ago, Vic Mackey said:

In pro sports, the state of Ohio is really hurting. If it wasn't for Lebron coming back and getting a title there, when is the last time any pro team in Ohio won anything? Ohio St would be the most successful thing going there by far in that state for sports.

the Reds won the WS in 1990.

3 hours ago, Huckleberry said:

The Columbus Crew won the MLS Cup in 2008. Hey, he said "the last time any pro team in Ohio won anything."

Not knocking soccer or the MLS but I wonder how many people know of this championship. Being dead serious. FC Dallas has been to the Finals twice in MLS and I bet a good percentage of people here have no idea. Hell many probably don't even know the Dallas area has a professional soccer team.

2 hours ago, youdunnf'dup said:

I know Detroit fucking hates us (the cowboys) for how that 2014 playoff game played out. They still had to choke it away, so I don’t want to hear shit from them, but they definitely got fucked by the refs a few times in that game. 

They were up 14-0 and dominating and choked it away in Detroit fashion. They even got a freebie when DLaw fumbled the ball away after recovering the Detroit fumble and then Stafford proceeds to get sacked and fumbles yet again to end the game. After those 2 quick TDs, their offense did not do jack shit the rest of the game. Also, blame their coach for not going for it on a 4th and short (I think). It's also sad Dallas needed that much shit to happen to beat Detroit at home in the wild card round.

On 6/23/2019 at 3:24 PM, Rivers said:

Crazy the amount of team's last playoff win was in a Super Bowl run. Is it 10 of them?

Crazy that both Oakland and Tampa have not won a single playoff game since their SB. I wonder what kind of odds you could have gotten that neither would win a single post-season game in the 15 postseasons to follow.

5 minutes ago, gmr548 said:

Crazy that both Oakland and Tampa have not won a single playoff game since their SB. I wonder what kind of odds you could have gotten that neither would win a single post-season game in the 15 postseasons to follow.

Both were good for a few years and nothing but dogshit after. Oakland was in the AFC title game as well in 2000 but Saragusa landed on Rich Gannon the first play of the game and he was out the whole game and they played with their backup. Tampa came close to another SB appearance in 1999 but lost to the Rams by a weird ass score of like 11-6. Those Bucs defenses were fucking legit. Good enough to get Brad Johnson a ring. And almost took Shaun King to a SB. 

1 minute ago, Jkwellborn said:

That game was when King slapped the ball out of the back of the end zone after he fumbled a snap wasn’t it?

I am not sure but I know there was a controversial call at the end of that game. Bucs drove the ball inside the red zone and something happened that ended up bringing a rule change later on. Now I need to go see what it was. But I don't think it had to do with knocking a ball out of the endzone. But I could be wrong.

I am not sure but I know there was a controversial call at the end of that game. Bucs drove the ball inside the red zone and something happened that ended up bringing a rule change later on. Now I need to go see what it was. But I don't think it had to do with knocking a ball out of the endzone. But I could be wrong.

It wasn’t at the end of the game when he did that. But I’m pretty sure that 2 points was the reason for the weird score.

Not knocking soccer or the MLS but I wonder how many people know of this championship. Being dead serious. FC Dallas has been to the Finals twice in MLS and I bet a good percentage of people here have no idea. Hell many probably don't even know the Dallas area has a professional soccer team.
What does FC stand for