so, Jeffrey Epstein

Gil Bang

Why is anyone hoping that either Clinton or Trump is found to have raped any underage girls? That's hoping that underaged girls got raped. Investigate and bring all guilty parties to justice. The fewer rapes, the better. 
I'm not hoping for anything. It just seems weird when you have an article where people are saying "All these guys who were there were raping kids. Except Clinton/Trump. Not them! No sir!"

5 minutes ago, immamac said:

Fuck it's over. The incompetence of the people watching him for suicide watch is fucking unreal. 

Now it will just go away, no trial no nothing. 

I'm sure Bill Barr is going to swoop in to make sure all of this goes away as quickly and quietly as possible.  Nothing to see here.  

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, immamac said:

Fuck it's over. The incompetence of the people watching him for suicide watch is fucking unreal. 

I dont think so, investigations just getting started in FLA about how the case was handled.  His death won't stop that investigation.  Lower the visibility sure.  But it's not over.  /GermansPearlHarbor

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, immamac said:

The people watching him were very competent. They did exactly what they were supposed to do.  Jeffrey Epstein=21st century Abe "Kid Twist" Reles.  If the reference is too obscure just read any book on the history of the Mafia.  

Just now, Party_Taco said:

Is there any fucking justice in this world?! If we can’t even hold powerful kid fuckers to account then we are truly lost.

Yeah it's like there's a pedophile network protected by the alphabet agencies or something.