Hiphopopotamos

2020 DB Xavion Alford

1 hour ago, Walden Ponderer said:

45 second conversation at a crosswalk today on East Franklin, across from UNC. Dude saw my Longhorn T, flashed a hook'em, and after cursory "Hi, how are you, where you from?" promptly said: "Stole one from aggy today. God bless Jimbo Fisher, may he pretend to coach forever."

No idea his Surly handle, but he sure seemed like one of you degenerates.

Anyway, the next time we need recruiting momentum, I'll have to move further east. Maybe Morrocco.

Wasn’t I. But had you been on the NW side of Atlanta, it well could have been. 

1 hour ago, Fondren & Main said:

Do I get to see them tits?  This is important!

PG-13 unfortunately

Apparently she does full frontal in a movie called "Under the Skin", but haven't seen it.

21 hours ago, TheBryMan81 said:

PG-13 unfortunately

Apparently she does full frontal in a movie called "Under the Skin", but haven't seen it.

Yeah but I believe that was post-reduction....

5 hours ago, Spider2YBanana said:

Will Naviar be back? 

dont know, But seeing as Ash is a DB guy, safetys in particular, I highly doubt it. . But i doubt Washington will suddenly be in charge of safetys also.

Just now, NorLa Horns said:

dont know, But seeing as Ash is a DB guy, safetys in particular, I highly doubt it. . But i doubt Washington will suddenly be in charge of safetys also.

I'm hoping Washington isn't back. Yeah, he can recruit, but the dude can't teach. As you said, Ash being a DB guy bodes well for that group. 

On 12/18/2019 at 2:44 PM, NorLa Horns said:

Based on this year, Washington doesn't deserve to come back but if rumors that Orlando squashed any on field teaching time,  does that give him a pass in ash's mind or has the damage already been done. 

For the record, I want him gone provided the alternative is an upgrade. 

8 minutes ago, Spider2YBanana said:

He and Adimora in a few years? Dope. Let's hope they progress under this staff. Adimora showed some good signs against Utah. Very pleased. 

That's the mentality you need from your players, to want to beat the shit out of opponents, and not your own coaches.

5 minutes ago, UDontKnow said:

That's the mentality you need from your players, to want to beat the shit out of opponents, and not your own coaches.

This 1000 times 

1 hour ago, UDontKnow said:

whynotboth.gif