LSU @ Texas 9/7 6:30 PM on ABC: Geaux Fuck Yourself Bitch

Machinator

4 minutes ago, Theo Huxtable said:

Ya know, if the LSU QB wasn’t such a huge cunt faggot, I’d be rooting for them over Bama. Instead, I hope a hurricane decimates the state of LA and there are mass casualties.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Imagine someone wishing mass casualties on people because of the outcome of a game played by teenagers.

Oh wait, I don’t have to. Because you just did. Dumbass.

• Like 1

To my UT colleagues,

What a great game.  UT nearly wins despite committing offensive holding on pretty much every pass play.  I said I would be back.  Who is ready for a nice steaming slice of humble pie.

BTW, I think Ehlinger is a very good QB and the UT offense, when it is allowed to hold with impunity is top flight.

The good news is that you'll get another chance next year.  In BR.  We are looking forward to it.

Lastly, you can keep your metrosexual HC.  Hahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaa....

THE WHITE TIGER

• Like 1
  • Fuck You 9

2 hours ago, Snacks said:
2 hours ago, HornsOverIthaca said:
Tom Herman is getting out coached by someone who can't speak english.

Ed isn't calling this game.

4 hours ago, Continental Op said:

lol fuck the corn.  

4 hours ago, Rabidhorn said:

HAHAHA

4 hours ago, Underdog said:

Suicide watch. 

4 hours ago, spystud13 said:

Drive home safely! 

4 hours ago, Fire Jack Chevigny said:

Poooooooor corn

4 hours ago, rage-a-holic said:

lol. Fuck corn aggy!

4 hours ago, Loco said:

Oh corn baby, what is you doing?

4 hours ago, Loco said:

Stay Frosty my friends!

4 hours ago, RollLeft said:

hahaha

4 hours ago, satyanash said:

SUCK IT NEBRASKA!!!

4 hours ago, Beau Vine said:

Eat a dick, Bugeaters!

4 hours ago, GabrielsHorn said:

Maybe they shouldn’t hype up a 4-8 team to the moon and actually make them prove it.

4 hours ago, Zavala said:

Dude!

Weed!

AHAHAHAHA fuck you cornaggy

4 hours ago, Brian Fantana said:

Fuck Nebraska

4 hours ago, Underdog said:

Corn FB = IU BB. 

4 hours ago, Helobious said:

Lulz poor corn. Pretenders the whole time. 

4 hours ago, mulletpelini said:

Ah well, time to watch a Texas win.   oops

3 hours ago, mulletpelini said:

Oh I'll guarantee Texas blows LSU

You chokin sons a bitches.  You had the day set, and you're just a bunch of fucking pretenders too.  Good news, none of us are Tennessee fans

• Like 1
  • Fuck You 5

All of you idoits wanting to root for Bama - no, that isn't how this works. We want LSU to win out. Unless you slapdick fucks think Texas is dropping another 3 games - if we win the Big12 - shit, even with 2 losses - one of our losses being to a top 3 or 4 LSU team does wonders for a case to make the playoff. 

I get y'all are drunk but please, use your heads. 

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, ztejas said:

How good are they then? You think they aren't a top 10 team at the least? Give me a fucking break. This isn't a chuckles Texas team that just lost to Notre Dame. 

I don’t think Burrows throws nearly 500 yards versus an above average D. Texas fought but they let him carve them up.

1 minute ago, gaspar said:

Man, RoJo catches that TD if he’s in there. 

Or Herman could have taken the FG the first time. Or Sam could have lead some his receivers on multiple deep shots. Or Orlando could have done a better job of dialing blitzes. Or our CBs could learn to play the ball and not get burned. Or ...

4 minutes ago, Onetinsoldier said:

We lost this in the last 5 minutes of the first half.  One score was awful. 2 scores was ridiculous.

That, the blitz and the god awful goal to go play calling after the dropped TD. 4 distinct places where it turned 

2 minutes ago, Onetinsoldier said:

Need to have to stay out for at least a quarter when you do that bull.

I think I agree with this. If you are "shaken up" enough that the game has to be stopped so that you receive medical attention, you should sit the remainder of the quarter. Won't someone please think of the chidren, well I am thinking of them chidren

1 minute ago, The Ace of Aces said:

I don’t think Burrows throws nearly 500 yards versus an above average D. Texas fought but they let him carve them up.

Oh I definitely agree - but what team on their schedule does he need to throw 450 against for them to win?

1 minute ago, housious said:

Imagine someone wishing mass casualties on people because of the outcome of a game played by teenagers.

Oh wait, I don’t have to. Because you just did. Dumbass.

Calm down, just hyperbole.  He doesn't really want a hurricane to decimate the state. Now a tornado to destroy Baton Rouge may be a different story....

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, UDontKnow said:

You're more than welcome to move to Louisiana. You didn't see the pregame shenanigans? They were the better team, but an overall classless bunch.

Haha I mean, I guess. There was clearly a lot of respect between the two teams after the game. All of that was just trying to intimidate, because they had a little doubt. Trying to throw us off our game. I don’t have a problem with it. They weren’t classless during the game. It is what it is. Them talking shit, coming into our house, and winning says a lot more about us than it says about them 

All of you idoits wanting to root for Bama - no, that isn't how this works. We want LSU to win out. Unless you slapdick fucks think Texas is dropping another 3 games - if we win the Big12 - shit, even with 2 losses - one of our losses being to a top 3 or 4 LSU team does wonders for a case to make the playoff. 
I get y'all are drunk but please, use your heads. 

We aren’t winning the Big 12.
  • Fuck You 2

3 minutes ago, White Tiger said:

To my UT colleagues,

What a great game.  UT nearly wins despite committing offensive holding on pretty much every pass play.  I said I would be back.  Who is ready for a nice steaming slice of humble pie.

BTW, I think Ehlinger is a very good QB and the UT offense, when it is allowed to hold with impunity is top flight.

The good news is that you'll get another chance next year.  In BR.  We are looking forward to it.

Lastly, you can keep your metrosexual HC.  Hahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaa....

THE WHITE TIGER

Kill yourself.  Thanks 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, mulletpelini said:

You chokin sons a bitches.  You had the day set, and you're just a bunch of fucking pretenders too.  Good news, none of us are Tennessee fans

We were the home underdog not sure that’s how choking works. But we did get beat congrats! Now go brush your tooth.

Game turned on that score that put LSU up 20-7 before the half. That was poor clock management by Herman and we were chasing our tails the rest of the game. 

I'm dismayed by Orlando right now, holy shit. Hopefully Ringo is watching this and realizes he could start right now at CB shit.