The Batshit Insane QAnon Conspiracy Theory

Hugo Stiglitz

18 minutes ago, Zavala said:

1. Insane all caps redtext post on 8 channel

2. Screen cap and post to twitter

3. Link to screen cap on Surley

4. ?????

5. Profit!

Yes, that font is clearly the most insane thing when it comes to the subject of Qanon.

OK, here's what we've got: the Rand Corporation, in conjunction with the saucer people, under the supervision of the reverse vampires, are forcing our parents to go to bed early in a fiendish plot to eliminate the meal of dinner.

imgur

Amazing how much of this shit my "spiritual, always seeking" ex wife believed that is on that list. 

The boyfriend of my wife's sister is a QAnon follower and a 9/11 truther. While visiting the 9/11 Memorial last month, he started telling my kids that the towers fell via demolition. I pulled them away before he could finish his statement. And the sister still thinks we don't visit much anymore just because he's Trump supporter.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

For a good laugh, this thread on Freddy Benson delivers. 

Freddy Benson is a character that has been trolling the Q threads on 8chan for well over a year...and it is quality trolling.

D26826FE-9B3A-4B28-9182-45765BC240DB_zps

How come we can’t have trolls as good as that?

• 1 month later...
3 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

Some fucked up shit is going down in the Qanon community, more than the normal fucked up shit.

A thread of tragedy.

Get ready for the whole Seth Rich episode on steroids.

"HOW DO YOU KNOW HILLARY DIDN'T PUSH HIM, WERE YOU THERE? NO. WELL HOW CONVENIENT!"   

Maybe the MAGAts do check for this kind of stuff and don't care.

Were talking about a governor who ordered Texas law enforcement to keep an eye on American troops on maneuvers in Texas...because they might invade America or something. These people masturbate to insane conspiracy theories. They sure as shit aren’t going to turn against them.
  • Like 1

Is that same Texas Governor she loves so much for standing up to the federal government going to keep standing up when Trump orders the military or homeland security to take private farm and ranch land from Texans so Trump can have his big ego boosting, mastubatory wall?

Yeah, uh uh.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Bama Chick said:

Is that same Texas Governor she loves so much for standing up to the federal government going to keep standing up when Trump orders the military or homeland security to take private farm and ranch land from Texans so Trump can have his big ego boosting, mastubatory wall?

Yeah, uh uh.

giphy.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
6 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

I'm always excited when this thread gets bumped.  Chances of a mass exodus of Q people if the dotard loses in 2020?

Chances are the same as Mr. Blutarsky's GPA.

Irrational people do not suddenly see the rational light.  They double down.  If Trump loses (and he won't, but if he does), they'll craft a narrative about how he did so in order to be able to fight for the Q cause without all the scrutiny and swamp interference that comes with being POTUS.  Or some similarly batshit theory.

1 minute ago, Brisketexan said:

Chances are the same as Mr. Blutarsky's GPA.

Irrational people do not suddenly see the rational light.  They double down.  If Trump loses (and he won't, but if he does), they'll craft a narrative about how he did so in order to be able to fight for the Q cause without all the scrutiny and swamp interference that comes with being POTUS.  Or some similarly batshit theory.

Yeah, I was thinking a while back about how these people will believe this shit til their graves, which in many cases could be decades.  Millions, literally millions, of tinfoil hats for life.