The Batshit Insane QAnon Conspiracy Theory

Hugo Stiglitz

16 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

If there's a more perfect snapshot of the essence of aggy, I can't think of it.

According to that twitter thread, you’re not allowed to post skeptical comments about QAnon.   That reeks of somebody getting paid to promote that nonsense.   

Than again, they believe in the BOMC.  

4 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

According to that twitter thread, you’re not allowed to post skeptical comments about QAnon.   That reeks of somebody getting paid to promote that nonsense.   

Than again, they believe in the BOMC.  

This is really the best single argument against being aligned with Trump and Trumpism.  If you look around you, and the cheering masses on your side is made up of every damned aggy and every harebrained conspiracy theorist, you should probably sober up and GTFO of there.

Again, if you find yourself in agreement with Texags, you should change your mind.  Immediately.

2 hours ago, Continental Op said:

I'm probably going to go with something a little less on the nose than "Murder, Ltd." when I start my organization for doing crimes.  

Smart of her to make it a limited partnership though.  She can’t be liable for the murders.  

/blackdudetappingtemple.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

I know a guy who has been in Q since the inception nearly.  He talks a lot about lizard brain and associates it with some sort of brainwashing done by the deep state through fake news, etc.   So anyone who isn't full on aware of the real truths like all good Qtards suffer from lizard brain, or lizard mind.   Looks like maybe this guy figured it was a mercy killing, thinking his brother could not be saved, so put him out of his misery.

Thing is this whole lizard mind stuff ties in closely with the pressures and expectations that the generations begat by the baby boomers feel.  Lot of people look at it as a cop out, some see it as realistic thinking.  It is interesting though that Q has taken it up as a theory to stand behind, to attack the deep state with.   Originally it was a spirituality thing, but has been commandeered by Q.  It is funny though when you remember how often Cruz has been compared to a lizard.  Something about the look and sliminess.

Supposedly lizard brains are the very basic survival part of our brains, and people who live in large part controlled by that part of the brain are not very evolved.   More like automatons.  Several theories on this:

The Lizard-Brain Definition

The term Lizard-Brain is a light-hearted way of describing the most primitive part of our human brain.

The human Lizard-Brain has been evolving for around 285 million years, and is similar in power and concept to the total brain capacity of a modern lizard, which is why I will refer to it as the Lizard-Brain.

Our Lizard-Brain sits at the top of our spine and is command control for the human body, it is 'pre-verbal' and 'tells' our body what to do and when to do it, automatically, using chemical and electrical signals. We are lucky that it is automatic as we don’t have to put up with messages going through our Thinking-Brains getting us to, … “breathe in†… “breathe out†… “breathe in†ad nauseam. All the routine functioning of our body is done by the Lizard-Brain, behind the scenes, without our knowledge or intervention.

However, our Lizard-Brain's concept of danger is based on the education it received in a society far removed from the modern one we currently live in. Today, the little reptilian controller lurking in our skull, will quite often cause us to perform primeval actions that actually endanger us or those close to us.

The Lizard-Brain learned all it knows during many millions of years of evolution in the Femi-Nest.

The Femi-Nest is the name I have given to the social structure that our ancestors lived in for around one hundred and fifty million years. That’s 150,000,000 years, a figure that, if we are truly honest, is pretty much beyond human comprehension!

Humans live for around 90 years, so we are talking about well over 1.5 million generations of our ancestors: mammals, primates and pre-humans living in this social environment - that’s a lot of conditioning.

Some of the other terms for the Lizard-Brain are:

• Reptilian Brain
  • Old Brain
  • Lower Brain
  • The Brain Stem
  • The Male Brain (as seen by women!)

The main functions of the Lizard-Brain in all animals, including humans, are:

• Fight, Flight or Freeze - When threatened, should I fight, should I try to escape, or should I just stand perfectly still and hope it doesn't see me?
  • Food - Is it edible? Is it ripe? Is it poisonous?
  • Reproduction - I guess we all know what that is.
  • Overall Survival - Breathing, heart beat, body growth and maintenance etc.

http://thelizard-brain.com/definitions/def_li.html

Silencing Your Lizard Brain: Stop Feeling Pressured and Inadequate

Holding Head

“Serenity comes when you trade expectations for acceptance.” ~Unknown

Damn lizard brain, I hate you sometimes. Why do you always have this thirst for more? Why must you have such impossibly high expectations for everything?

It’s good to have standards, but when is it too much?

Things can be going great for me and I could have the entire world love me, yet it wouldn’t be enough.

I still wouldn’t be happy even every human on Earth left me a voicemail to tell me I’m wonderful. Instead, I’d be wondering how everyone got my number.

Why is it never enough? It’s because the moment it slows down, my lizard brain is going to eat at me again. It always wants more.

My mind needs to be constantly bombarded with success and pleasure.  

It's pretty interesting, here's the link for the article. 

https://tinybuddha.com/blog/silencing-your-lizard-brain-stop-feeling-pressured-and-inadequate/

TL;DR Lizard talk is a whole subset of Q, this isn't some singular incident of crazy.

The progression story via YouTube likes

Buckey Wolfe's earliest "likes" aren't about politics or conspiracy theories at all. They're mostly fitness, motivation, and music videos.

But then suddenly he started liking videos from Hunter Avallone. This is an "alt lite" Youtuber who makes a lot of "anti-SJW" videos.

After that, Buckey Wolfe had a phase where he watched "free energy" videos. And then he got into Alex Jones, Milo, and videos about antifa.  

So he's getting into fringe political stuff. But we're still not yet in QAnon or explicit white nationalism territory.

But then, according to Wolfe's Youtube likes, he seems to discover Rebel Media, Proud Boys founder Gavin McInnes, and English far right activist Tommy Robinson. 

Around this time, he also starts liking videos about "gang stalking" paranoia.

After this Wolfe starts getting into the real hard stuff. He starts liking videos from "Red Ice TV," a channel that creates explicit white nationalist content.

Here's a description of some of Red Ice TV's offerings from a @thedailybeast article by @willsommer.

DwkfqTBUYAA3c-e?format=jpg&name=small

And then, it finally comes. Buckey Wolfe begins liking QAnon Youtube videos. 

One of the videos he likes is the highly popular "Q: The Plan To Save The World," which has over 1.2 million views so far. After this, he appears to become a fan of QAnon decoder Praying Medic.

Then Wolfe starts liking videos from David Wilcock. 

Then starts liking stuff that's crazy even for QAnon: "shapeshifting" and "reptilian" videos. (Remember how Wolfe told 911"God told me he was a lizard" after he killed his brother?)

I'd caution against drawing concrete conclusions about someone's changing beliefs using just YouTube likes. 

However, the trajectory of Buckey Wolfe's likes is suggestive of someone who was gradually pulled down the rabbit hole into deranged conspiratorial thinking over time.

So two different things?  I guess I am too naive to see how turning into a lizard and lizard brain could connect.  Weird though the would choose reptile, lizard...gotta be a connection.

You have to remember, these are not mentally sound people. Trying to rationalize their irrational beliefs is futile.

• 2 weeks later...

What I learned inside the lonely, sad world of Qanon Facebook groups

An avid connoisseur of internet morons, the moment I learned about QAnon I was immediately curious, and began going about joining the private Facebook groups where Q followers regularly congregate. What I found was a frothing cauldron of insanity, where people asserted that the Santa at Trump rallies was the not-actually-dead JFK Jr, biding his time until he could come back and arrest Michelle Obama, and where no admission of belief was too embarrassing. It got much, much worse around the holidays. Hold onto your dicks, folks:

Edited by Pescado_Rojo

• 2 weeks later...

http://www.rightwingwatch.org/post/liz-crokin-says-shell-have-to-bow-out-of-qanon-movement-if-mass-arrests-dont-happen-this-year/

Right-wing “journalist” and Trump–worshiping conspiracy theorist Liz Crokin has been an ardent proponent of the QAnon/The Storm conspiracy theory for several years, and has been long been promising that mass arrests were right around the corner. But it looks like the lack of progress in President Trump’s supposed plan to take down a global satanic pedophile ring involving countless political, economic, and cultural leaders is starting to wear her down.

Last night, Crokin posted a video on her YouTube page in which she said that she didn’t want to hear anyone griping about the lack of mass arrests because she has staked her reputation on them happening and every day that goes by in which they don’t happen is causing her to question how much longer she “can stay in this fight.”

“To update you guys on the wonderful, lovely world of elite pedophile satanists who rape, torture, and traffic and murder kids,” Crokin wearily sighed, “so far the mass arrests haven’t happened.”

Crokin defensively said that she didn’t want to hear a bunch of whining about why the arrests haven’t happened because “nobody wants these mass arrests to happen more than me.”

“I’ve put my face out there. I’ve publicly talked about this,” she said, “and it’s put a huge target on my back, so don’t complain to me about the mass arrests not happening yet! This is not easy for me. It’s really hard for me. Each day that goes by where I have to see these freaks on TV is not fun and it’s very hard on me because I’ve put my name out there, my reputation out there, and I’ve pretty much sacrificed everything to expose this, so I don’t want to hear anyone complaining on my page. It’s really annoying.”

While claiming that she still believes it is an “absolute fact” that these arrests will take place at some point, Crokin said that if they do not happen this year, she is going to have to “bow out of this.”

“Quite frankly, if they don’t happen this year, then I’m going to have to bow out of this because exposing this for the past two-and-a-half years has really taken a toll on my health,” she said. “I’m sick of it. I’m sick of talking about it. It’s so depressing and I’m just over it. I’m going to have to move on because it’s just taken such a big toll on me and my health that I don’t think I can stay in this fight if it continues to drag on for years and years and if these mass arrests don’t happen this year.”

It’s a shame these folks are missing out on the Russia investigation which is producing indictments, arrests, and jail time every other month.  

Perhaps that’s by design.

24 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

Liz Crokin

my reputation out there, and I’ve pretty much sacrificed everything to expose this

Who? What on earth reputation did this Liz Crokin have before? I've literally never heard her name before, so it doesn't seem to be some sort great reputation that's been lost.

And sacrificed what? She worked yourself all up into a lather over some bullshit like a pizza joint fucking kids in the basement? Jesus woman, calm the hell down. Drink some booze and just go through life like the rest of us.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

http://www.rightwingwatch.org/post/liz-crokin-says-shell-have-to-bow-out-of-qanon-movement-if-mass-arrests-dont-happen-this-year/

Right-wing “journalist” and Trump–worshiping conspiracy theorist Liz Crokin has been an ardent proponent of the QAnon/The Storm conspiracy theory for several years, and has been long been promising that mass arrests were right around the corner. But it looks like the lack of progress in President Trump’s supposed plan to take down a global satanic pedophile ring involving countless political, economic, and cultural leaders is starting to wear her down.

Last night, Crokin posted a video on her YouTube page in which she said that she didn’t want to hear anyone griping about the lack of mass arrests because she has staked her reputation on them happening and every day that goes by in which they don’t happen is causing her to question how much longer she “can stay in this fight.”

“To update you guys on the wonderful, lovely world of elite pedophile satanists who rape, torture, and traffic and murder kids,” Crokin wearily sighed, “so far the mass arrests haven’t happened.”

Crokin defensively said that she didn’t want to hear a bunch of whining about why the arrests haven’t happened because “nobody wants these mass arrests to happen more than me.”

“I’ve put my face out there. I’ve publicly talked about this,” she said, “and it’s put a huge target on my back, so don’t complain to me about the mass arrests not happening yet! This is not easy for me. It’s really hard for me. Each day that goes by where I have to see these freaks on TV is not fun and it’s very hard on me because I’ve put my name out there, my reputation out there, and I’ve pretty much sacrificed everything to expose this, so I don’t want to hear anyone complaining on my page. It’s really annoying.”

While claiming that she still believes it is an “absolute fact” that these arrests will take place at some point, Crokin said that if they do not happen this year, she is going to have to “bow out of this.”

“Quite frankly, if they don’t happen this year, then I’m going to have to bow out of this because exposing this for the past two-and-a-half years has really taken a toll on my health,” she said. “I’m sick of it. I’m sick of talking about it. It’s so depressing and I’m just over it. I’m going to have to move on because it’s just taken such a big toll on me and my health that I don’t think I can stay in this fight if it continues to drag on for years and years and if these mass arrests don’t happen this year.”

It’s a shame these folks are missing out on the Russia investigation which is producing indictments, arrests, and jail time every other month.  

Perhaps that’s by design.

After reading the updates on the tender age shelter thread ... fuck this bitch and all Q. No sympathy for the idiots that are destroying this country. 

28 minutes ago, Aqua Buddha said:

What's the end game with these Q people?  Will the start to dwindle when nothing happens?

Good article about why the olds are susceptible to Q-Anon and other nonsense.

I don’t have a large enough sample though, but based on those people I actually know, either personally, or friends-of-frinds, I don’t think most of them would normally vote in elections.   So Q may have succeeded in capturing votes that might not otherwise have happened   

I’m  not going to do a deep dive on it - my days of playing within the conspiracy theory communities are long in the past (and I was mostly only interested in the JFK stuff), but I’d be willing to bet that there were a lot of conspiracy theories like the pizza parlor bullshit that were being floated, to see which stuck.  

Oh, the endgame - I think most of them will simple fade back into then woodwork, although some sites/communities like Voat that have been built on Q stuff will easily survive the Q stuff fading  away.  

I do not see Q being a player in 2020, even if Trump is still miraculously on the ballot.   Things like the JFK communities stayed intact because while there was a hint of all kinds of conspiracies happening, and while there was much that could be discussed and researched, there was never anybody promising that any potential assassins outside of LHO would be brought to any kind of trial, even if it was just the court of public opinion.   

Plus, and it’s kind of ironic, a lot of the Q stuff is incredibly simplistic, and so there’s not much to research or discuss.  Either there was a kiddie ring being run by Hillary, etc. and Trump was going to see them arrested, or there wasn’t. Because it was so simple to understand, it could be spread easily.  But because it was so simple, there wasn’t much to it to keep people going, and it should have already been resolved.  

I think it is evolving. They’ve created excuses for the repeated failures and those that were less inclined to believe have been weeded out. They’ve created so much YouTube content, it’s certain to continue to attract new followers.

Somewhere, someone is making enough money on this to keep it going. And, even if they do quit, someone else would find a way to fill the void. I don’t see it ending any time soon.

36 minutes ago, Lurch said:

I think it is evolving. They’ve created excuses for the repeated failures and those that were less inclined to believe have been weeded out. They’ve created so much YouTube content, it’s certain to continue to attract new followers.

Somewhere, someone is making enough money on this to keep it going. And, even if they do quit, someone else would find a way to fill the void. I don’t see it ending any time soon.

I think I posted it here or on another thread, but what blows my mind is these people will absolutely believe this shit to their graves.  They will never let it go and having the youtube content and social media will content to cement it into their brains as the years go on, even with nothing happening.  These people are broken.  Many of them have decades left to live and they will harbor this shit in their brains forever.  It's madness.