The Batshit Insane QAnon Conspiracy Theory

Hugo Stiglitz

And while they yell about hillary, deep state, pizzagate, this goes on in Trump's camps:

https://www.apnews.com/a63fdcec347b412bbdb812b384b598f7/El-Salvador:-3-kids-separated-in-US-were-abused-at-shelters

SAN SALVADOR, El Salvador (AP) — Three minors from El Salvador separated from their parents after crossing the U.S. border were sexually abused in shelters in Arizona, Salvadoran officials said Thursday.

Liduvina Magarin, deputy foreign relations minister for Salvadorans overseas, said authorities had received reports of the abuse of the children ages 12 to 17 by workers at unnamed shelters.

I recently revisited some material that I had studied some years ago but had put it aside, and had largely forgotten about it. The material was the Gospel of Thomas. When revisiting the material this popped out. 

https://www.sacred-texts.com/chr/thomas.htm

"

There has been much speculation on the relationship of
Thomas to the canonical Gospels. Many Sayings in Thomas have
parallels with the New Testament Sayings, especially those found
in the synoptic Gospels. This leads many to believe that Thomas
was also based on the so-called "Q" Document, along with Matthew,
Luke, and Mark. Indeed, some have speculated that Thomas may in
fact be "Q". Unlike the synoptic Gospels, and like "Q", the
Gospel of Thomas has no narrative connecting the various Sayings.
In form, it is simply a list of 114 Sayings, in no particular
order. Comparison with New Testament parallels show that Thomas
contains either more primitive versions of the Sayings, or
developments of more primitive versions. Either way, Thomas seems
to preserve earlier traditions about Jesus than the New
Testament."

The above led me to this: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Q_source

And then this: https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/Quelle

Q standing for "Source" makes more sense than Q standing for "Q clearance", which I have always thought somewhat silly.  And it gives some context on what "Q" represents in another perspective. And of course, I am not saying  "Qanon" has anything to do with religion. 

I am just offering another source where "Q: may come from since it already is in common usage in another context.

Edited by Dolemite

1 hour ago, Burner said:

Dolemite, the original Anon poster said the Q was from having Q level security clearance. Literally it was the first thing posted. So again you have no idea what you are talking about. 

Nothing about Q makes any fucking sense. It’s a Rohrschach test for retards.

• Like 1

I made my conclusion on QAnon a month ago

On 8/6/2018 at 6:24 PM, Hugo Stiglitz said:

I honestly think it’s a massive clickbait scheme for right wing political talk forums.  

A few years ago, Tigerdroppings would have deleted anything coming from 4chan, no questions asked.  They also wouldn’t allow any thread to go more than a few days without anchoring it.

But low and behold Q showed up and they let that shit run wild from the beginning until today.  53,689 posts in one thread as of now since October 2017.  No other thread on that board is longer or would have been allowed to go on that long.  

They sold their souls for clicks. 

SAD!

11 minutes ago, pyrohornIII said:

Yeah, but i still figure the russians have some involvement in it.  They counted on places like tigerdroppings to pick it up to look more acceptable.  If they would have started their own sites it would have been more suspicious. 

The Russians absolutely have involvement in it.  It aligns so perfectly with their designs on the American population and nothing coming out of Q is anti-Putin/Russian.

But it’s also a massive clickbait scheme to attract niche platform support, like Texags & TD.

Another observation I’ve made is the Kremlin isn’t only into sowing discord and confusion online, they’re now into cult building.

Edited by Hugo Stiglitz

3 hours ago, crash_davis said:

russians created this shit and are laughing that stupid fucking americans are eating this shit up.  putin fucking won.

I would not be surprised if it was created initially by 4channers and redditors.  This thing appears to have had a much simple beginning than many suspect, but they caught lightning in a bottle.  And don't leave out the folks who saw it as an easy way to make money.

Not to say Russians didn't help spread it, I think they did, but this whole thing feels like that NBC article said - a small group of people were trying to promote this or that theory, and then something caught on, and they ran with it.

Edited by atomheartbevo

6 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

I would not be surprised if it was created initially by 4channers and redditors.  This thing appears to have had a much simple beginning than many suspect, but they caught lightning in a bottle.  And don't leave out the folks who saw it as an easy way to make money.

Not to say Russians didn't help spread it, I think they did, but this whole thing feels like that NBC article said - a small group of people were trying to promote this or that theory, and then something caught on, and they ran with it.

This thing took off the moment it started on 4chan.  It wasn’t something that organically caught on.  The tigerdroppings megathread was started TWO DAYS after the very first Q drop on October 28th and it’s still going today with 58k posts.

These people knew exactly what they were doing and which target audiences to exploit.

Any reasonable political talk forum would have laughed this absurdity off the first page in the first week and it would have died off.  

It obviously had a support staff, digital infrastructure, and private platform support to keep the thing going for almost a year.

On a similar note...

https://www.techdirt.com/articles/20180902/08580340566/louisiana-police-appear-to-be-using-hoax-antifa-list-created-8chan-to-open-criminal-investigations.shtml

A public records request sent to the Louisiana State Police has uncovered something disturbing. Although the LSP continues to refuse to release the document in question, it appears this law enforcement agency has been using a bogus list of supposed Antifa members compiled by 8chan users to keep tabs on Americans opposed to Trump.

8 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

This thing took off the moment it started on 4chan.

That is literally a thing 4chan is known for - somebody tossing something out there, and the group running with it.

It wasn’t something that organically caught on.  The tigerdroppings megathread was started TWO DAYS after the very first Q drop on October 28th and it’s still going today with 58k posts.

These people knew exactly what they were doing and which target audiences to exploit.

Any reasonable political talk forum would have laughed this absurdity off the first page in the first week and it would have died off.  

Newsflash: People on 4c and reddit frequent other forums, and will frequently cross-post like crazy between those forums.  There is a helluva lot of overlap between reddit and various online forums.

And for all you know, those on 4c/reddit put more work into it than you may believe - they may have decided to do this, and drawn up a list of sites to hit long before they started releasing stuff.

As for TD, TexAgs, etc., it's really not surprising they'd latch onto something that was focused on Hillary, etc.  Just look at those forums.  They'll believe anything as long as it sticks it to the libtards.

6 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

That is literally a thing 4chan is known for - somebody tossing something out there, and the group running with it.

Newsflash: People on 4c and reddit frequent other forums, and will frequently cross-post like crazy between those forums.  There is a helluva lot of overlap between reddit and various online forums.

And for all you know, those on 4c/reddit put more work into it than you may believe - they may have decided to do this, and drawn up a list of sites to hit long before they started releasing stuff.

As for TD, TexAgs, etc., it's really not surprising they'd latch onto something that was focused on Hillary, etc.  Just look at those forums.  They'll believe anything as long as it sticks it to the libtards.

You’re really making my argument for me here that it was well organized in advance.

Tons of crazy shit gets started on 4chan and falls off the map quickly but THIS was the one designed to STICK.

What we don’t know is WHO exactly is behind it but we do know one of the big propagators of it is a guy that gets paid by the Russian Federation to write propaganda op-eds for RT.

He had his picture taken in the Oval Office.

BBD1D30B-A0C6-45A6-93C3-0CA0B8178D0A_zps

That should tell you something.

Just now, Hugo Stiglitz said:

You’re really making my argument for me here that it was well organized in advance.

Tons of crazy shit gets started on 4chan and falls off the map quickly but THIS was the one designed to STICK.

What we don’t know is WHO exactly is behind it but we do know one of the big propagators of it is a guy that gets paid by the Russian Federation to write propaganda op-eds for RT.

It's really hard to design this stuff to stick.  Lightning in a bottle and all.  Especially when it's batshit crazy.  This stands out because we don't hear about the ones that drop off the page, but there are plenty of people trying real hard to get their theories out there.

I don't think it was Russians who organized it in advance though.

23 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

It's really hard to design this stuff to stick. 

Not if you have a sophisticated well funded state sponsored covert digital military operation with a proven track record of saturating American audiences with bullshit Hillary Clinton/Wikileaks stories.

The Kremlin has a digital blueprint of target audience to hit in the United States, it’s foolish to think they don’t.

They probably know what will stick better than we do.

I’m not saying the Russians were the Genesis of QAnon because I don’t know, (but they could be.)

However, they are one of the few outfits capable of getting something to stick on a massive scale among the audiences that no longer trust the MSM. 

read thedonald on reddit.  i'd venture a guess that over half the posts are from russian trolls.  russia doesn't care what message they push, they just want to sow discord and unrest in america.  right now, the hot topic to press is anything trump related.  with the help of russians, trump is splitting the country in two.  one half hates his guts.  the other half will defend him no matter what.  this is what putin wants.

we/the us has been doing this for years.  we did it with the old soviet union and led to it's break up, we did it for the arab spring.  putin is giving us a taste of our own medicine.  and with the help of trump and his dipsthit supporters, it's working.

Edited by crash_davis

I think NBCNews pretty much cracked the case. 3 Youtubers used their connections at 4chan to launch it. They benefited by receiving increased clicks to their YouTube channels and donations from rubes. Then a handful of others made money by asking for donations to help the effort of cracking the clues. The clue crackers may or may not have known it was a scam, doesn’t really matter as long as they made money. I’m sure Russian bots amplified it. 

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/ncna900531

Found this on /r/greatawakening, which is a goldmine btw:

"Are you able to print things? I have been printing memes that are good redpills smaller sized like 6-15 per page (I do either 2 or 3 columns in word) and then print QR codes for this site and praying medic 5 min intro and a few others I find to be good resources now and then and paste them to the back of the meme with the Q quote "the choice, to know, will be yours." I then leave them places to be found as I do errands. Grocery carts, public bathroom paper towel dispenser, under a napkin dispenser at a restaurant park benches etc etc your imagination is the limit here. We went to an amusement park this summer and I went nuts there, distributing perhaps 100 that day. I have to accept that most probably end up in the trash but if I get even 1 person per 100 to look deeper, or even if they only read the meme on the way to the trash without scanning worth it? IMHO yes, obviously or I wouldn't be doing it. I get that feeling that NEED to DO something. I've been following Q and lurking the chans since the start and feeling very awakened but idle. It feels refreshing and empowering to DO something. And this I can do. I make them up 100-200 at a time while I'm watching a youtuber catching up on Q news. Perhaps this idea could work for you too? Perhaps you can take my idea and make it your own? Happy days patriot.

eta: this takes the having family and friends think you're crazy part out of your helping with the great awakening, which IMO holds many patriots back. I like the anonymity of this method. I feel like johnny Appleseed, but with "Q cards".

• Like 1

Man he has really lost his marbles

Oh, see the follower in his twitter comments. Did you know that no planes crashed in 9/11? They were all flown to a secret airbase, sealed, and the passengers gassed to death. Who did it? Why, the Jews of course.

Seriously. These people exist. And vote.

On 8/27/2018 at 11:21 AM, suddenly shaggy said:

Reality is hard for Trumpkins...

Yeah, in response to the anonymous op/ed, the Trumpkins I know personally dealt with the cognitive dissonance by saying everything that we’re witnessing happens all the time.  So I questioned what information they have that leads them to believe we aren’t in unchartered waters.

There were two variations of response.  1. It’s being publicized only now because Trump is the only leader to have stood up to the deep state.  All the other presidents have cow-towed to the deep state and so they were never publicly persecuted as Trump is. 2. A bunch of Whitewater,  Pizzagate, Uranium One bullshit promoted by right-wing quacks as points of comparative behavior to establish that anyone else would be worse.

The conversation and pretty much the whole social interaction ended there.  What the fuck can you say after that?  If someone is going to put their faith in Alex Jones or anonymous 4chan posters over the likes of Bob Woodward or the Washington Post, then there exists between us a gap of intelligence, reasoning, ethics and morality that is pretty much insurmountable.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Goredho said:

What the fuck can you say after that?  If someone is going to put their faith in Alex Jones or anonymous 4chan posters over the likes of Bob Woodward or the Washington Post, then there exists between us a gap of intelligence, reasoning, ethics and morality that is pretty much insurmountable.

Pretty much sums it up.