Aggy at LSU - 6pm ESPN

LonghornSean

1 minute ago, Mileslong said:

Why wouldn’t the SEC allow that? How does a conference determine who gets bowl bids anyway? I though there were bowl committees that offered schools

They won't allow it because they would get embarrassed. The mouse chooses the matchups, mostly based on $$$, but in this particular case they protect their pet league.

If Texas beats aggy on a neutral site bowl game that SEC pipeline to Texas gets closed a little.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Mileslong said:

Why wouldn’t the SEC allow that? How does a conference determine who gets bowl bids anyway? I though there were bowl committees that offered schools

SEC gets to choose what teams they allow to be available to specific bowls after the top ones like the Sugar. It's reason Texas and aggy haven't played in the Texas bowl even though they had identical records previously. 

• Like 1

Just now, Mileslong said:

You know aggy, when you’re down 31-0 in the second fucking quarter dont dance when you finally get a sack...

Johnny Jolly, please pick up the white courtesy phone.   Johnny Jolly, please pick up the white courtesy phone in the lobby.

• Like 1

Holy shit.  That's like if my wife fucked another dude and I said " well I'll let her do it because it's for her own mental health, it's what's best for our marriage " 
Actually makes perfect sense coming from team Jimbo.
Holy shit.  That's like if my wife fucked another dude and I said " well I'll let her do it because it's for her own mental health, it's what's best for our marriage " 
wat?

Just now, dingleberryswitzer said:

Dude.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, dingleberryswitzer said:

Post it again

Did some other dude fuck your wife?  You keep posting it over and over.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, mdmost said:

SEC gets to choose what teams they allow to be available to specific bowls after the top ones like the Sugar. It's reason Texas and aggy haven't played in the Texas bowl even though they had identical records previously. 

Isn’t this a contractual thing that ends soon?