i just talked to her last week

henrygandorf

Not necessarily on a staircase, but for years...whenever I saw "guitar guy" at the party...I did think of Bluto and nothing but Bluto.  Yet another college trope that Animal House captured beautifully decades before I got to college.  Loving that movie in high school, I thought that guy was a plot device for comedic effect.  Then I get to college and realize there's one of him at every party.  

30 years of loving that movie and I still can't get past one thing...when the cute girl at the parade crashes into the little kid's window who is reading playboy.  I'd rather watch Jon Favreau on the answering machine in "swingers" than that scene.  I don't know why, but it's just fucking awful in every way.  

2 minutes ago, Lobo said:

30 years of loving that movie and I still can't get past one thing...when the cute girl at the parade crashes into the little kid's window who is reading playboy.  I'd rather watch Jon Favreau on the answering machine in "swingers" than that scene.  I don't know why, but it's just fucking awful in every way.  

Thank you, God!

• Like 1

On 12/13/2019 at 2:03 PM, Lobo said:

What i can never get past is Shelly is topless in the car one minute and diving into another car with her bra on in the next instant!