Jump to content
EvilCaseMcCoy

No WAY is that the Same Actor/Actress

Recommended Posts

8 minutes ago, South Austin said:

Melanie Hutsell.  Wasn't on the show for that long and hasn't done much since, but she had some funny moments (good impressions of Jan Brady and Tori Spelling).  She was pretty good in Bridesmaids. 

Delta delta delta can I help ya help ya help ya?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, South Austin said:

Melanie Hutsell.  Wasn't on the show for that long and hasn't done much since, but she had some funny moments (good impressions of Jan Brady and Tori Spelling).  She was pretty good in Bridesmaids. 

Wait...  someone was pretty good In Bridesmaids?  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Underdog said:

Wait...  someone was pretty good In Bridesmaids?  

Whatever dude. That’s a good movie. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

LOL. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

No.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/4/2020 at 9:12 AM, Mac8111 said:

Probably already posted but we started watching Yellowstone recently and this one hit close to home.



faa7d785cd6f62d1d236c5c01dea9e50.jpg




9cf56b1a1b0f620797b42accf4d7d6da.jpg


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Whoa no way

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

For you Kevin Nealon fans, check out Conan O'Brian’s podcast episode with him from about a month ago.   
 

It’s classic Kevin and Conan.  Probably a Top 2-3 episode.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/14/2020 at 6:03 PM, Underdog said:

LOL. 

No.

 

Your opinion is wrong.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This isn't hard at all to see next together, but for some reason I had to start a rewatch of Justified before I noticed that the kid from Europtrip and Agent Tim Gutterson were the same actor.  He matured a lot in less than a decade.  It probably speaks to his acting chops that he played such a different character in Eurotrip and Justified that I didn't recognize him the first time around.  Either that or it speaks to how unobservant I am.

 

 

 

10 atores de comédia que marcaram nossa infância nos dias atuais

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Melanie Hutsell.  Wasn't on the show for that long and hasn't done much since, but she had some funny moments (good impressions of Jan Brady and Tori Spelling).  She was pretty good in Bridesmaids. 

Wtf? She’s the worst in everything she’s ever been in.

Watching Dublin Murders

12574dcb9de4fd1485439ad70cac80e4.jpg

73a50ea9673aa7e64a7d4b59384842d2.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Go Pokes said:


Wtf? She’s the worst in everything she’s ever been in.

Watching Dublin Murders

12574dcb9de4fd1485439ad70cac80e4.jpg

73a50ea9673aa7e64a7d4b59384842d2.jpg

You must be mistaken.  Those can't possibly be the same actor.  I mean one of them has hair and is wearing a suit.  I call bullshit. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well I didn’t recognize him. Doubt you would have either, but enjoy your moment of triumph.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Horn of Gabriel said:

Not that he looks that different but I never realized that John Ratzenberger was in Empire Strikes Back...

 images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQu_5BKgx520CEocUE35vz

He also had a bit part as a NASA controller at the beginning of Superman II. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Horn of Gabriel said:
6 hours ago, mulletpelini said:

He is literally the reason a thread like this was created.  Pretty sure they didn't use his voice though.

 images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQu_5BKgx520CEocUE35vz

I'm looking at those phots and really don't have a "No Way" reaction.  I'm sure a lot of people missed that when watching Empire because that character had a very small part.  But I don't think that's the poster child for this thread. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, South Austin said:

I'm looking at those phots and really don't have a "No Way" reaction.  I'm sure a lot of people missed that when watching Empire because that character had a very small part.  But I don't think that's the poster child for this thread. 

Now imagine him without a mustache. 

Tim And Eric Mind Blown GIF

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Cheeseweasel said:

Now imagine him without a mustache. 

Tim And Eric Mind Blown GIF

Close, but he doesn't wear glasses.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
He also had a bit part as a NASA controller at the beginning of Superman II. 
He was in the first Superman movie too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/14/2020 at 5:26 PM, Biff Tannen said:

Whatever dude. That’s a good movie. 

I mean if you're into 40-minute-too-long potty-humor fem-fests, sure. NTTAWTT.

(I do think Kristen Wig is very good in it - but that's where it stops and ends as far as being redeemable for me)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Melanie Hutsell.  Wasn't on the show for that long and hasn't done much since, but she had some funny moments (good impressions of Jan Brady and Tori Spelling).  She was pretty good in Bridesmaids. 

Mystery solved. I could not figure out how anyone could think Melanie Hutsell was good in anything. Now I know. They don’t. You’re confusing her with Wendi McLendon-Covey. She was funny in Bridesmaids. She’s pretty good in most things she’s in. Melanie Hutsell is utter garbage in everything she’s every been in. Her Jan Brady wasn’t really that good. They do look kind of similar though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Go Pokes said:


Mystery solved. I could not figure out how anyone could think Melanie Hutsell was good in anything. Now I know. They don’t. You’re confusing her with Wendi McLendon-Covey. She was funny in Bridesmaids. She’s pretty good in most things she’s in. Melanie Hutsell is utter garbage in everything she’s every been in. Her Jan Brady wasn’t really that good. They do look kind of similar though.

They were both in Bridesmaids. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Clintonaldo said:

They were both in Bridesmaids. 

Correct.  But in fairness to @Go Pokes, I did confuse the two blonde characters, so good call out on that one.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, ztejas said:

I mean if you're into 40-minute-too-long potty-humor fem-fests, sure. NTTAWTT.

(I do think Kristen Wig is very good in it - but that's where it stops and ends as far as being redeemable for me)

The scene in the jewelry store when she’s talking shit to the high school girl is fucking hilarious. It’s a pretty good movie.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Billy Pilgrim said:

The scene in the jewelry store when she’s talking shit to the high school girl is fucking hilarious. It’s a pretty good movie.

I mean I wouldn't fault anyone for liking it, it's just not my cup of tea and not worth 2 hours of my time. But there are comedies that I like better that I think are too long (I'm looking at you Knocked Up and Meet The Parents).

Yes that scene is great, and like I said Kristen Wig really carries it. I enjoyed her acting in it (I also like the cop she dates - Melissa McCarthy is pretty good too - okay fine, it's a decent movie).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Underdog said:

Good Lord, you found that funny? 

Good Lord, you are concerned about what others find funny?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, MoJames said:

Good Lord, you are concerned about what others find funny?

If more people were, maybe Saturday Night Live wouldn't suck. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/29/2020 at 9:43 PM, Horn of Gabriel said:

Not that he looks that different but I never realized that John Ratzenberger was in Empire Strikes Back...

 images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQu_5BKgx520CEocUE35vz

Should have cast John Candy as Porkins.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Underdog said:

Good Lord, you found that funny? 

I mean he decided to post some ridiculous 10 minute long uncut version that I wasn't talking about, which kind of ruins for you what's actually in the movie:

"You're a little cunt" is funny and her delivery is perfect. If that line doesn't get you then I feel bad for you.

But like I said that's 90 seconds out of a 2 hour long movie. There is plenty of it that is painfully unfunny.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/1/2020 at 2:46 AM, ztejas said:

I mean he decided to post some ridiculous 10 minute long uncut version that I wasn't talking about, which kind of ruins for you what's actually in the movie:

"You're a little cunt" is funny and her delivery is perfect. If that line doesn't get you then I feel bad for you.

But like I said that's 90 seconds out of a 2 hour long movie. There is plenty of it that is painfully unfunny.

Your reply was funnier than anything in that clip.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Billy Pilgrim said:

Because it was posted 3 or 4 pages ago

I know.  But just funny that anything in this thread gets negged.  Internet.  Serious bidness.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Cheeseweasel said:

That's an odd list. It just reads like "Are you in a marvel series? If so, go to the top 10".

I'm not sure how Harrison Ford is nowhere to be found. Nine combined Star Wars and Indiana Jones movies. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Red Five said:

I'm not sure how Harrison Ford is nowhere to be found. Nine combined Star Wars and Indiana Jones movies. 

Because tickets were $2 for six of those movies

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

Because tickets were $2 for six of those movies

I remember paying 99 cents for the first Star Wars movie. 

I'm old.

Not Brat old, but old.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
.
3b59a6fcd2090ce598ea307524d2a064.jpg1ec42515f4bfeea1287bc9fd6cc88fb1.jpg

Was [insert actor’s name] in Dazed in Confused?

See them acting as an older adult in [insert tv/movie role].

Um, no way!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


mpu


Football ... Basketball ... Baseball ... Other Sports ... Recruiting ... Gambling ... Movies & TV ... Music ... Hobbies ... Lulz ... Food & Travel ... Daily Texan ... Help ... For Sale ... Politics ... Board Discussion
×
×
  • Create New...