Sarah Huckabee Sanders is terrible at this job

retread

17 minutes ago, Js1 said:

LOLOLLOLOLOL

What qualifications does she have to be governor of Arkansas? Besides being a fat, stupid lying Huckabee with a wonky eye. 

To be fair, all of that probably makes her over-qualified to be the governor of Arkansas. 

6 minutes ago, Irwin F Fletcher said:

Why is she leaving a job where she put in absolutely no work? I'm guessing ol Donny finally got sick of looking at her fat ass around the White House. He'll probably fill the position with some random hot college intern. 

i'm not sure how the org chart and responsibilities flow under this administration, but in some white houses, the press secretary (along with communications guys) are responsible for interactions with the press.  yesterday an abc interview came out where trump advocated treason.  today, sanders is leaving.

coincidental timing?  i doubt it.

4 minutes ago, henrygandorf said:

i'm not sure how the org chart and responsibilities flow under this administration, but in some white houses, the press secretary (along with communications guys) are responsible for interactions with the press.  yesterday an abc interview came out where trump advocated treason.  today, sanders is leaving.

coincidental timing?  i doubt it.

Sweet irony if true. The one time Donald doesn't lie on tv, the press secretary gets fired.

i posted this article on the trump thread:

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/donald-trump-2020-dirt-fox-news-rick-santorum_n_5d01ed6ee4b0304a1209cf7d

in it:

Fellow primetime Fox News host Laura Ingraham demanded to know who in the Trump administration had approved the interview. Trump being “put in that situation is beyond me,” she said and suggested that Trump was “playing with” Stephanopoulos.

assuming ingraham said this on fox, it was only a matter of time before trump figured out he needed a fall guy.

10 minutes ago, Chooky said:

It was a long run, but now it's time to be ridden into the sunset.

Please, don't ever, ever, ever, talk about Sarah Huckabee Sanders being ridden, in any context. My stomach can't handle that image.

1 minute ago, 'stache said:

Please, don't ever, ever, ever, talk about Sarah Huckabee Sanders being ridden, in any context. My stomach can't handle that image.

Vic thread is over there.--------------------------------------------------->>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Irwin F Fletcher said:

Why is she leaving a job where she put in absolutely no work? I'm guessing ol Donny finally got sick of looking at her fat ass around the White House. He'll probably fill the position with some random hot college intern. 

• Like 1

Will she be fat in the white house a few more days or is she immediately gonna be fat at a different job? Running as a fat governor won't be for awhile. I could see her taking some time to be fat with her family for awhile and then deciding where she'll be fat next. Life comes at you pretty fat sometimes. 

2 minutes ago, Chooky said:

Will she be fat in the white house a few more days or is she immediately gonna be fat at a different job? Running as a fat governor won't be for awhile. I could see her taking some time to be fat with her family for awhile and then deciding where she'll be fat next. Life comes at you pretty fat sometimes. 

you were losing me, and then you finished strong.