Sarah Huckabee Sanders is terrible at this job

retread

4 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Shit, my old man (and as a result, me, because we have the same first and last name) were put on the “extra screening” list several years ago (meaning that we couldn’t check in for any flights online) because my oil patch dad had a travel history that included “watch” areas. Took us several months to clear it up.

The watch list process isn’t exactly super-selective.

I always knew you shouldn't be trusted! /s

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Post Oak said:

Did she say we are the only country that values life?

For fucks sake

I like Wallace.  Unlike most others he cares about being lied to and will call people on their bullshit

I'll take that every day of the week and twice on Sunday.

And she repeated it. Insane bitch. 

You guys.......did we ever discuss the fact that Huckabeef’s husband is actually pretty hot????

a10eed38e25cb8379548d85e5436c210.jpg

2c8867b100ae41771c782fffef1d4c70.jpg

And I know politics is all very intertwined and incestuous, so I’m guessing by his bio maybe he worked for Pops and that’s how they met?

b6a03cf5377bc3af7576ed1d4d6f2483.jpg

Is this a beard situation here? We’ve all seen there’s no way in hell she captivated him with her dizzying intellect or her dazzling personality.

She’s stupider than a basket of turnips and has the personality of a rabid badger.

I need an investigative documentary into this union.

Yeah, I think she clearly meant "dedicated his life to the right the wrong..."  In that context, "gave his life" isn't at all the right word choice.  

Why do y'all expect her to tweet well?  Her hands are like two first baseman's mitts literally dipped in ranch dressing.  You can't type accurately like that.  

1 hour ago, Pancho Negro said:

Says the fat fuck who is helping put kids in dog cages

Well, a good, white kid's life.  That's what she means.

Causing thousands of brown children massive trauma at a tender age?  THAT, my friends, is to be CELEBRATED.

Did you not get the MAGA memo?

41 minutes ago, Thermos H. Christ said:

Did they stop sending her out to face the press corps altogether? I feel like I haven’t seen a clip of that in weeks, possibly months.

It's maybe once a month now.

MDLF7ZOTFJHI3NRIKFEWEEDK24.jpg

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2018/12/19/white-house-has-transitioned-daily-press-briefings-monthly-press-beratings/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.e9ab55718c05

Edited by retread
  • Like 1