Sarah Huckabee Sanders is terrible at this job

retread

My dream scenario:  video of Trump watching two Russian hookers pee on the hotel bed while he's getting drilled by a giant black dude from some shithole African country, and Donald is yelling "more, nigga, more!!!  DO SOMETHING!!!"

OK, I have weird dreams.

She's obviously got actual feelings and a conscience... which makes her support of the POTUS even less excusable. Trump is a narcissistic psychotic shitbag. There's no hope or possibility of redemption for people like that. They don't have consciences, they don't feel remorse, so your only hope is to marginalize them and keep them out of positions of power. For Sanders to have gotten in this deep with Trump required her to compartmentalize and rationalize an incredible amount of evil and harm. She's exactly the kind of person that is a key ingredient to actually putting assholes like Trump into power. She took her sense of humanity and stuffed it in a dark corner of her mind so that she could be a willing tool of a despot.

• Like 3

I like how she's popping her knuckles in that photo at such a young age.  Next photo probably had her popping her neck, taking off her shirt to reveal the back tattoo she already had at that age before ready to do battle with those that would attempt to usurp her father and/or godfather Donald, 

"For the Angel of Death spread his wings on the blast.  And breathed in the face of the foe he had passed.  And the eyes of the sleepers waxed deadly and chill.  And their hearts but once heaved and for ever grew still."  Then she puts on her pants suit jacket and takes the fucking podium like a boss.  

23 minutes ago, Lobo said:

I like how she's popping her knuckles in that photo at such a young age.  Next photo probably had her popping her neck, taking off her shirt to reveal the back tattoo she already had at that age before ready to do battle with those that would attempt to usurp her father and/or godfather Donald, 

"For the Angel of Death spread his wings on the blast.  And breathed in the face of the foe he had passed.  And the eyes of the sleepers waxed deadly and chill.  And their hearts but once heaved and for ever grew still."  Then she puts on her pants suit jacket and takes the fucking podium like a boss.  

Like hell it does.  It just says "Insert cheeseburgers on other side."

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

My dream scenario:  video of Trump watching two Russian hookers pee on the hotel bed while he's getting drilled by a giant black dude from some shithole African country, and Donald is yelling "more, nigga, more!!!  DO SOMETHING!!!"

OK, I have weird dreams.

If you wake up with a boner after that dream, you should probably seek therapy. 

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, jimmyjazz said:

OK, I have weird dreams.

Jim-Carrey.gif

Imma see how many Liar Liar gifs I can use in this thread.

10 hours ago, Washpark said:

I find this funny

It is.  All of them act like he has for sure said it. The only thing at issue is whether it was recorded. 

But if it was, who is holding it at this point? Seems like it's a better play to release it. Trump is way overleveraged right now and much of his leverage is unraveling. If you're Burnett and have the tape, what can Trump possibly give you right now to buy your silence?

1 hour ago, atomheartbevo said:

If this is actually true, maybe she’s realizing that if the S.S. Trumptanic goes down, her chances of escaping unscathed are about as good as those of a fucking bog jumper in third-class on the Titanic. 

Fuck her. She needs to go down with the ship too.  She ain't the Iraqi Info Minister. She made her own bed. 

• Like 2

https://www.cnn.com/2018/08/14/politics/sarah-sanders-african-american-jobs-trump-obama/index.html

White House press secretary Sarah Sanders issued a rare correction Tuesday night after falsely declaring that President Donald Trump has created three times as many jobs for African-American workers as former President Barack Obama did during his two terms in office.

"Correction from today's briefing: Jobs numbers for Pres Trump and Pres Obama were correct, but the time frame for Pres Obama wasn't. I'm sorry for the mistake, but no apologies for the 700,000 jobs for African Americans created under President Trump," Sanders wrote in a tweet.

During the briefing, as she sought to defend the President's record on race, Sanders said Trump has already tripled Obama's record over eight years for creating jobs for black workers.

"This President since he took office, in the year and a half that he's been here, has created 700,000 new jobs for African-Americans," Sanders said from the White House podium. "That's 700,000 African-Americans that are working now that weren't working when this President took place. When President Obama left, after eight years in office, he had only created 195,000 jobs for African-Americans."

But that's not even close to true, according to Labor Department figures. 

Hours after the briefing, after Bloomberg News pointed out the inaccuracy, the White House Council of Economic Advisers apologized for the figure. It posted a tweet citing a "miscommunication" to Sanders.

1 hour ago, yoladu said:

even the way the apology is phrased is an attempt to hide the truth; ie; the "time frame".

That correction might be even worse than the first lie. Who are these fucking clowns? I mean the Council of Economic Advisors apparently are not aware of when presidential terms begin and end. The next intellectual I see working in the the Trump admin will be the first. 

23 minutes ago, Lagunamadre said:

That correction might be even worse than the first lie. Who are these fucking clowns? I mean the Council of Economic Advisors apparently are not aware of when presidential terms begin and end. The next intellectual I see working in the the Trump admin will be the first. 

lets not overlook that the president has a very limited capacity for job creation. way too much credit/blame for that shit

33 minutes ago, hayden_horn said:

lets not overlook that the president has a very limited capacity for job creation. way too much credit/blame for that shit

No doubt, but in defense of Trump and his chunky inbred mouthpiece, every president takes credit for it when it works in their favor. 

22 hours ago, Washpark said:

I find this funny

Intellectually Sanders is 100% correct.  She can't guarantee that anyone didn't say anything.   She hasn't been joined at the hip with Trump with 40 years.  She can't know what he has and hasn't said on tape.    However it shouldn't be a stretch for a Press Sec to say that I can guarantee that the Prez isn't a racist.   Even if you're wrong, you gotta say it.

Therefore it tells me that she either knows a tape exists or she strongly suspects that one exists.    And if she stated otherwise, it could expedite it's release.

IIRC, there have been people from the Apprentice show that flat out state they know the show taped Trump stating the N-word.  They didn't say Trump make racist statements and perhaps it was filmed.  They were specific in that they know it was filmed.   

Trump has created zero jobs since being elected president!*

*That's not a lie, I was just picking a time frame of a random split-second during the middle of the night on Christmas Eve when no jobs were created.  My job number of zero for Trump wasn't wrong, it's just that the time frame was off. 

Edited by Mojo Hand

19 hours ago, Skyline said:

Can SHS think of someone else with “erratic behavior”, “frenzied commentary”, and “wild outbursts?” Really gotta think hard about this one. 🤔🤔🤔

I am constantly blown away by the levels of irony on display when trump supporters lambaste his critics.