Sarah Huckabee Sanders is terrible at this job

retread

20 minutes ago, J.R. said:

Her job has got to have bad health effects on par with smoking two packs a day.  I cannot imagine having to get up there and peddle that much bullshit.

You might have bad health effects if you had her job, but that's because you'd feel guilty and be stressed about it.  She doesn't feel guilty at all.  She's a horrible human being.  The only bad health effects she is facing are from a shitty diet and complete lack of exercise.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, FondrenRoad said:

You might have bad health effects if you had her job, but that's because you'd feel guilty and be stressed about it.  She doesn't feel guilty at all.  She's a horrible human being.  The only bad health effects she is facing are from a shitty diet and complete lack of exercise.

Yep.  She looked wider than normal today.

An underreported malfeasance of SHS is her repeated use of the podium to make baseless attacks against democrats.  Not just one democrat, but all democrats.  She did it today repeatedly.

Our tax dollars pay her to do that. 

You wouldn’t see that type of shit in previous administration press briefings, at least not overtly.

Like so many things, it’s just another abuse of power that we’ve become numb to.

Sad!

16 hours ago, Bookman said:

So is she terrible at this job, or is she perfect for it?

She's perfect. The face of the administration twisted, lopsided, hideous, scowling, fat fiend. The ugliest administration in history rightly selected the ugliest woman in the country to represent it to the public. 

We've all had particularly stressful projects that require 18 hour days, and can find the time to go to the cleaners.   Forced to wear clothes that don't fit or are meant for other occasions.   Ironing partially clean shirts at 6am.  We've all been there.

You have to guess that she's been promised some future well-paying job.  Otherwise why would someone put up with poisoning the remainder of their career.    Even though there will be some on the Right that will always like her for the work she does, at some point even the Right won't want to be reminded of these days.  She won't be on the talk circuit. Maybe she thinks Fox News will want her but I really don't think they will want her baggage on a regular basis.  

All I know is I have a nice string of pearls that I used to wear a lot for business, they were very classy and understated and went perfectly with most of my suits but now they are tainted AF and I want to toss them on the garbage heap.  Thanks SHS.  

3 hours ago, Kyrie Eleison said:

giphy.gif

Goddamnit.  I thought this was clear.  Karen Mcdougal is the form of payment. 

'You could pay me Karen McDougal money and I still wouldn’t. '

You fuck SHS you get Karen Mcdougal

'Christ almighty it's like I'm setting here playing cards with my brother's kids or something, nerve racking sons of bitches!'

• Haha 1