Sarah Huckabee Sanders is terrible at this job

retread

So she scolded the press today about being fake news and spreading lies. Why doesn't someone ask her about why Trump told the blatant lie about the stock market being open the day after 9/11 because his good friend wanted to keep things normal. The press need to start calling them out for every lie. 

12 hours ago, RomaVicta said:

Those who voted for someone else or support the free press are not actually Americans. They're enemies of the state. They oppose American greatness. They're a dangerous, lawless mob.

They all need to be rounded up and re-educated at work camps.

0*KwIEvtOkZH1VSTrh.jpg

Imagine if Trump could pull off something like McNamara’s Morons. 

2 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

Imagine if Trump could pull off something like McNamara’s Morons

I'd never heard of them, so I looked it up. Thanks for the lesson. From a review in Salon.

Under his direction, an alternative army was systematically recruited from the ranks of those who had previously been rejected for failing to meet the armed services' physical and mental requirements. Recruiters swept through urban ghettos and Southern rural back roads, even taking at least one youth with an I.Q. of 62. In all, 354,000 men were rolled up by Project 100,000. Touted as a Great Society program that would provide remedial education and an escape from poverty, the recruitment program offered a one-way ticket to Vietnam, where "the Moron Corps," as they were pathetically nicknamed by other soldiers, entered combat in disproportionate numbers. Although Johnson was a vociferous civil rights advocate, the program took a heavy toll on young blacks. A 1970 Defense Department study disclosed that 41 percent of Project 100,000 recruits were black, compared with 12 percent in the armed forces as a whole. What's more, 40 percent of Project 100,000 recruits were trained for combat, compared with 25 percent for the services generally.

Since "Path to War" makes much of Johnson's civil rights concerns, the filmmakers had a perfect place to introduce the awful irony of Project 100,000 -- the scene where LBJ pins a Purple Heart on a wounded black soldier. Unfortunately, few today recall this particularly shameful chapter from the war. Even two decades ago, accounts of Project 100,000 in my book "Long Time Passing: Vietnam and the Haunted Generation" were met with disbelief -- even by many who had lived through the era. Soldiers remembered it, however. As Herb DeBose, a former black first lieutenant who was director of a New York City employment program for veterans, said at that time, "I think McNamara should be shot. I saw him when he resigned from the World Bank, crying about the poor children of the world. But if he did not cry at all for any of those men he took in under Project 100,000, then he really doesn't know what crying is all about. Many weren't even on a 5th-grade level."

Trump could create something similar to fight the dangerous onslaught of unarmed people in buses preparing to invade our country to rape and murder us all!

• 1 month later...
15 hours ago, Lagunamadre said:

Not like they are valuable in any way whatsoever, but has the WH decided to just cancel press briefings? It seems like it's been a while. 

Don't be an asshole.  These questions have gotten impossible to answer.  It would be malicious to ask anyone to answer some of these questions.  When a ninja knows he's facing insurmountable opposition he drops a smoke bomb and disappears in a cloud.  Asking Huckabee to be as agile as a ninja is irrational on your part, sir.  Please show some decorum.

59 minutes ago, Chooky said:

Don't be an asshole.  These questions have gotten impossible to answer.  It would be malicious to ask anyone to answer some of these questions.  When a ninja knows he's facing insurmountable opposition he drops a smoke bomb and disappears in a cloud.  Asking Huckabee to be as agile as a ninja is irrational on your part, sir.  Please show some decorum.

Man, thanks for pointing this out and setting me straight. I agree, didn't think about this from her side and feel terrible for my irrationality and lack of decorum. I wish that fat, lazy-eyed bitch and her inbred mongoloid family nothing but the best this holiday season! Merry Fucking Christmas! 

• Like 2

Her motives and methods are totally transparent. She's a shamelessly dishonest mouthpiece for the least capable and most corrupt president ever to hold office. All of the bullshit that comes out of her mouth is meant only to satisfy him. She's a willing participant in the reality tv show that is the Trump presidency. She's as much of a traitor as any of them. 

• Like 1

After she said "we know Cohen to be a liar on a number of fronts", in reference to Trump calling Cohen a rat, how in the holy fuck didn't one of those reporters say 'well, we know you to be a liar on ALL fronts and we don't call you a rat".  

Seriously, if she's really a Christian, she has to be losing sleep about going to hell.  Bitch is gross in every way imaginable. 

well, i mean, when you get down to it, no, they're not.  the federal government literally creates the money it spends as it spends it.  federal taxes just remove money from the money supply, pick some winners and losers, that sort of thing.  they don't fund or finance the federal government. 

Edited by elfenix

Love that while Flynn was admitting to the courts he lied, sanders would just say that it was up to the court to decide if he lied or not.  No, when someone is saying they lied, it’s pretty easy to assume they did.

and while perhaps it wasn’t a sanders statement, I don’t understand the argument by some on the right that Flynn didn’t realize it was illegal to lie to the fbi.  Flynn comes from the military where there isn’t a gray area of when it is ok to lie.  Whether he knew his statements were illegal are immaterial.  I would expect any general officer to make true statements whether being interrogated b6 the fbi under oath or asked a question in passing.   Flynn is an odd case in how he could have gone as far in the military as he did with such poor morals.

i recall somewhere that retired general officers are still expected to maintain a certain level of behavior in retirement as they are subjected to being recalled back to active duty.   Is Flynn being dishonorably removed from that expectation given his guilty plea?

27 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

Is it wrong that I’d enjoy seeing Sarah Huckabee Sanders hauled off in handcuffs? 

No, it should be required.

Tar & Feather the "lady" before she has her day in court and then fine her for the cleaning crew's overtime to clean the court each day.

12 hours ago, Post Oak said:

One of my great hopes in this whole grift is that her name has popped up in Mueller's probe.  I don't know how or why but to see her in trouble and her old man squawking all over the place will make me

tenor.gif?itemid=5274873

The 3rd or 4th bill the House Dems should pass should be a law specifically making it a felony for the Press Secretary to make false or misleading statements to the American public then let the Senate R’s vote it down.

The latest bit from the New Brownshirt Newsletter that is circulating via social media appears to be a push to change the code regarding lying to Federal agents.  Apparently, the good and patriotic people of the far right feel that it shouldn't be illegal to lie to the Feds unless they can prove that the lie covered up another crime.   I'm sure Rush or Buck or Sean or one of any other number of mouthbreathing media wonks spewed such a thing a day or two ago, and it took off.