Gil Bang

Super Bowl halftime

I'd gladly lick Shakira's sweaty butthole, but this thing is ever worse than I expected. 

When Milli Vanilli was on stage lip syncing, at least they had band of real musicians and an audience of people who were actually fans. 

There wasn't a single second of live audio during that entire show... just a couple of middle aged chicks doing a soft-core strip tease in front of a fake audience doing scripted fake audience things (pretending to shoot cell phone videos).  

I'm just fine with watching Shakira dance, but Milli Vanilli had better songs (it's not even close) and were more authentic. 

I’m sorry, there was music? I thought it was just a couple of the greatest asses ever. I thoroughly enjoyed whatever that was. Immensely.

I flipped the channel to the Motown documentary. Superbowl halftime can suck it.

9 hours ago, Paul Wesley said:

just a couple of middle aged chicks doing a soft-core strip tease

Go on...

1 hour ago, Armybrat said:

Boring as a Lawrence Welk production.

Don’t remember Welk that well but I do recall my mom saying he was pretty famous for shaking his ass at the camera. 

Shit was terrible.    I'm a big fan of Shakira but if she is gonna have on clothes what is the point?

For no particular reason, here's a Shakira track that I've always loved.  Flat f'n amazing sonic production (doesn't come through all that well sonically on YouTube, but the album mix rocks):

The whole world must laugh at us every year at half time (if they're watching the game that is).  I'm embarrassed for our country every single Super Bowl half time.

Having said that, I'd just like to add, god damn Jay-lo is one hot, fucking, 50 year old woman.