Dennis Prager: because of liberals, we can't even say "nigger" anymore

Gil Bang

1 hour ago, JimmyJames said:

Serious question. Is the sack actually a trust fund grocery store baby or is it just his internet persona? Just want to know if he’s actually earned that trust fund money by being a lucky sperm donor or if it’s just bullshit too like everything else he posts.

No way he actually generated that money himself of course. 

either way, he’s easily the biggest pussy on this board. 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, bolverk said:

Mark Burnett can't or won't release any tapes. Rumors have swirled for years about him saying all kinds of shit on set - not just for using the n-word. Note the date of the story below. You should also go back up and read my edit.

Mark Burnett, the creator of The Apprentice, said in a statement Monday that he does not have the legal ability to release tapes of Donald Trump on the air, countering accusations that he was holding on to them intentionally. “Despite reports to the contrary, Mark Burnett does not have the ability nor the right to release footage or other material from The Apprentice. Various contractual and legal requirements also restrict MGM’s ability to release such material,” a joint statement from him and MGM reads. “The recent claims that Mark Burnett has threatened anyone with litigation if they were to leak such material are completely and unequivocally false.” The statement came after a tape emerged Friday featuring Trump making disgusting remarks about women on a TV set.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/cheats/2016/10/10/apprentice-creator-i-can-t-drop-tapes

Or maybe there's just no tapes

13 hours ago, mdmost said:

Wait wait. So it's idiotic to him that you can't say the N-word but he says you shouldn't call someone the N-word. If it's a noun, when else would you use it but to call someone that word? For academic purposes? Did I miss where Huck Finn and Tom Sawyer had those words stricken from the books? I mean is that really "the Left" and more so just, oh I don't know, basic human decency? 

Well, the context appears to be talking about the private language used by former presidents.  The caller's point was that Dennis had to trouble using the word "kike" but then used "n-word" in the same sentence instead of the actual n-word.  So you kind of sound in agreement with Prager.

Edited by JBJ

9 hours ago, immortal13 said:

Or maybe there's just no tapes

Some context...

“There have been several discussions between Burnett and Trump about The Apprentice: White House,” a person with knowledge of the situation told The Daily Beast. “It is something Burnett thinks could be a money-spinner and Trump is very keen on doing.” 

The relationship between Burnett and Trump has been an object of immense speculation and fascination since the former began his political rise.

Their work together hit its peak in the early and mid-Aughts. And they grew so close that Burnett’s son Cameron was the ring-bearer at Trump’s 2005 wedding to Melania. During the campaign, Burnett faced intense pressure to release unaired footage of Apprentice tapings after it became clear that the behind-the-scenes drama showed Trump in a highly unfavorable light. The future president reportedly covered for actor Gary Busey after an alleged sexual-assault incident on-set, repeatedly called rapper Lil Jon an “Uncle Tom” on The Celebrity Apprentice, and mocked actress Marlee Matlin as “retarded” simply because she was deaf.

Burnett declined to make any footage public or to let former contestants out of their nondisclosure agreements. But shortly before Trump was elected president, he did go out of his way to denounce the “hatred, division, and misogyny that has been a very unfortunate part of his campaign.” The statement came in the midst of a flood of sexual-misconduct and assault allegations that were publicly made against Trump shortly after the October 2016 publication of the infamous “grab ’em by the pussy” tape.

Link

I think I'll go with Occam's Razor on this one.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, JBJ said:

Well, the context appears to be talking about the private language used by former presidents.  The caller's point was that Dennis had to trouble using the word "kike" but then used "n-word" in the same sentence instead of the actual n-word.  So you kind of sound in agreement with Prager.

Not really. I wouldn't use either word at any time nor am I dismayed that I can no longer say them outloud in any context. 

https://www.bellingcat.com/news/2020/02/13/vkontakte-vs-facebook-from-open-white-supremacy-to-stealth/

In March of 2019, Facebook banned white nationalist and white separatist statements from its platform. White supremacism had been forbidden for some time, but last year’s Christchurch massacre seems to have convinced the social network that a more aggresively anti-racist approach was necessary. This ban is not comprehensive, and there are numerous holes in enforcement. This article is about one such hole: the vibrant community of American racists who “hide their power level” just enough to avoid being banned, while subtly pushing their views on friends and family.

These white supremacists are not particularly coy about their tactics. They plot out in the open, on VKontakte (commonly abbreviated as VK), a Facebook-like popular Russian social medial platform that has much looser moderation. Here’s Kevin Beair, Exalted Cyclops for the Keystone States chapter of the Ku Klux Klan, explaining how “public outreach” for the racist cause can be done on Facebook:

What are the odds that Johnny Sack, who we know peruses /r/TheDonald, has a VK profile?

This is how victimized white folks like me and Prager have been.  The burden upon us is something you people will never understand.  It has gotten to the point where we can't even openly speak a virulently hateful word that has had extreme street consequences since 1960.  Don't forget to like and subscribe and head on over to our Patreon for further donations.  Thanks.

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, Chooky said:

This is how victimized white folks like me and Prager have been.  The burden upon us is something you people will never understand.  It has gotten to the point where we can't even openly speak a virulently hateful word that has had extreme street consequences since 1960.  Don't forget to like and subscribe and head on over to our Patreon for further donations.  Thanks.

I can't even begin to describe how hard it is to be a white man in America today.

Literally, I can't do it, because it's easy as fuck to be a white man.

• Like 2

What if there were tapes?  Would that change your mind?  No, no it wouldn't.
This. I mean, the video of him mocking a disabled reporter, audio of him bragging about grabbing women by the pussy, countless tweets & videos of him repeatedly lying about everything under the sun doesn't move the needle with Trumpkins. Why would this?

If tape came out of Trump dropping the n-word he'd say it was fake news & doctored, Fox news would claim the audio engineer once went to Lilith Fair & hung around with 50,000 dope smoking lesbians, and Clinton's emails would once again go to the top of the cycle.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Chooky said:

Sounds like something a wigger would say.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, wildcat09 said:

I can't even begin to describe how hard it is to be a white man in America today.

Literally, I can't do it, because it's easy as fuck to be a white man.

I actually read on Facebook the other day that it's really hard for white men to get CEO jobs these days because of affirmative action so you're wrong

Edited by BradInATX
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, mdmost said:

Not really. I wouldn't use either word at any time nor am I dismayed that I can no longer say them outloud in any context. 

Gotcha.  Your first post seemed to imply that it would be okay to maybe use in Prager's context.

There's a physiological issue with offensive language.  Offensive language actually gets stored an an emotional center of the brain and not the language center.  So regardless of context, an offensive word will be heard and processed in a more visceral manner. 

Theoretically, this is also why verbal Tourrettes suffers exclusively spout offensive stuff.  It doesn't come from the same area of the brain as normal language does. 

---

I don't know the context of the exact conversation, but Truman was born prior to the turn of last century and his private conversations probably included similar people.  The dictionary meaning of the word maybe hasn't changed since then, but the - let's say emotional weight - certainly has.  It's not really possible to judge Truman based on his use of the word through the modern context. 

It'd be like a Frenchman judging Creoles for their use of the word "negre." For all intensive porpoises it is a different word entirely.

Edited by JBJ
  • Like 1

Written and verbal is also different brain-wise

Structure matters also - we don't just store offensive language in a different place it isn't structured as language. 

Our language processor can identify similar sounds as the same word but it bypasses the offensive language trigger because that portion of the brain can't trace the structure of language.

So the soft "a" doesn't have the same brain trigger as the hard "er."   And when people curse with heavy accents, it is hilarious rather than offensive.

Language has always been deciphered differently depending on the relationship one has with the recipient. We all innately understand this fact yet many of us seemingly become obtuse whenever discussion of the use of the N word  comes up. Your ability to call your wife or significant other babe or honey or any word of endearment is HIGHLY dependent on your relationship with that person. If some random dude off the street were to call your wife or significant other that she'd probably have a different reaction to the use of that word.  Friends of my parents call them by their first name, if I refer to them by their first name they'd have a decidedly different reaction to my use of that word. This shit isn't really that hard. 

Edited by Catdaddyhorn
  • Like 2

17 hours ago, Johnny Sack said:

I’m not a cancel culture pussy who negs in the cloak room. But I will respond with negs since you negged several posts of mine. 

Byrd was so remorseful about racism he used the term nigger in a derogatory manner on CNN in 2001.  

Nah you're just a doughy, trust fund pussy that has never earned anything his entire life. Just like your orange king.

• Like 2

• 3 months later...

I'm glad you bumped this thread; Prager has been spamming the hashtag #TurnTexasBlue a lot. Big fundraiser is going on  by the Texas Democrats and so people have been tweeting quite a bit and Prager and his peeps are tweeting his Prager U video in the replies about how Texas will turn into California and will be over run by homeless people, brown people, high taxes, hippies, granolas, climate control regulation, and chili with beans. Okay, maybe not the last one, but the fear mongering was so blatant as to be cringey. I think the GOP and its remora are looking across the nation and seeing that we, the people are fed up.

Edited by Mrs Whiggins
correction

On 2/13/2020 at 7:55 PM, JimmyJames said:

Yep. 

The problem I have is that the system of racism is specifically designed to keep both the poor (relatively any way for the most part) white man and the poor colored man, whether white or Mexican or whatever, down to a specific level. 

Its a very effective population control mechanism that the owners use to control the masses, turn people against each other. Black versus white. Red versus blue.

Its extremely annoying that the relatively well off whites who marginally benefit from it don’t recognize that their marginal benefit at the expense of their colored brethren is designed to keep both of them down but that’s also a by product of not educating the entire populace, which of course the owners have specifically designed. 

Stanley Kubrick through imagery most obvious in the Shining (though hidden in plain sight) and other films, and George Carlin through very explicit words in one of his last stand ups, tried to tell people this but it hasn’t really gotten through. Just lost in the noise. No doubt this is as a result of the owners control of mass media and their desire to hide the truth. 

Can the net eventually change that? Dunno. But until a critical mass of people recognize this fact and try to come up with a solution nothing will ever change. 

I don’t like to bump my own post but since it happened before all this shit I wanted to say it again. 

• Like 1

On 2/14/2020 at 4:47 PM, JimmyJames said:

He’ll be back. I’m thinking around 6:30 or so, during or after happy hour. 

Just logged on and saw I had 22 notifications.  1 +rep from someone for "Look at us" and 21 -rep from Johnny.  

He has exacted a brutal revenge from me!!  OMG, whatever will I do without those meaningless rep points?  On the other hand, Johnny probably spent 10 minutes of his life tracking down 21 different posts to neg.  That's your life, dude.    

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, Bullneck said:

Just logged on and saw I had 22 notifications.  1 +rep from someone for "Look at us" and 21 -rep from Johnny.  

He has exacted a brutal revenge from me!!  OMG, whatever will I do without those meaningless rep points?  On the other hand, Johnny probably spent 10 minutes of his life tracking down 21 different posts to neg.  That's your life, dude.    

Well he’s not allowed to say n*gger anymore so apparently he needs to vent out all his anger in other ways.