Jump to content
atomheartbevo

Take Back Austin President Files to Run for Austin City Council

Recommended Posts

Man, those were the days...the Shag's Golden Years. I can't remember who, but someone put together a collage of screenshots that was hosted on its own dedicated site, detailing her entire sordid past. That someone needs to step forward as does the owner of the sidestep drill gif. I want to say it was Hollywood Colt.

Holy shit! I just checked my contacts and still have her number from when she was trying to "engage in debate" and "exchange of ideas" during her brief radio show period.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, bolverk said:

Man, those were the days...the Shag's Golden Years. I can't remember who, but someone put together a collage of screenshots that was hosted on its own dedicated site, detailing her entire sordid past. That someone needs to step forward as does the owner of the sidestep drill gif. I want to say it was Hollywood Colt.

Holy shit! I just checked my contacts and still have her number from when she was trying to "engage in debate" and "exchange of ideas" during her brief radio show period.

Waiting GIF

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
page 17 has this, which should be the entirety of her campaign. 
1126-james-hong-4.jpg

Getting your ass signed by Lo-Pan is no small thing. Respek.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

She seems fun. Maybe a little crazy, but crazy is pretty damn fun if I say so 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jimmy is the most rational  and analytical member of the city council. It would be a big hit to the city if he lost.

Yeah, this too. He’s actually pretty smart and thoughtful. Sat around drinking with him one time, and he knows his stuff.
But, I don’t think he’s ever had Lo-Pan sign his ass.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

Yeah, this too. He’s actually pretty smart and thoughtful. Sat around drinking with him one time, and he knows his stuff.
But, I don’t think he’s ever had Lo-Pan sign his ass.

James Hong is still alive, 91.   Maybe he should think about getting his ass signed.  Might get him a few more votes.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh
My
Fucking
God

What has Austin done to deserve this?
I like to think people might be misunderstood, or deserve a 2nd act - but this chick is bat-shit crazy, actually to call her bat-shit crazy is an insult to bat-shit crazy people around the world.
 

just wow, Wow, WOW - if she were to get elected I'd likely piss myself laughing so hard

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Who was the fedora wearing dude who won the place 6 seat the last time she ran? Then it appeared like she was getting real friendly with him wink, wink. Suddenly he appointed her to some Austin Women's Advisory Council for a 2 year term. After looking up the minutes for these meetings it was revealed she showed up for 2 of 8 meetings before dropping out.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, Wally Fairway said:

Oh
My
Fucking
God

What has Austin done to deserve this?
I like to think people might be misunderstood, or deserve a 2nd act - but this chick is bat-shit crazy, actually to call her bat-shit crazy is an insult to bat-shit crazy people around the world.

just wow, Wow, WOW - if she were to get elected I'd likely piss myself laughing so hard

Have you not heard of her relationship with Shaggy/etc. in the past?

And she's not the craziest thing that has been spawned on or by the various incarnations of this board.  Maybe spawned is not the right word, but she's not the weirdest thing to have latched onto this community.  

The pedophile tow truck driver who was throwing huge rocks through people's windshields on the highway probably reigns supreme.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

Have you not heard of her relationship with Shaggy/etc. in the past?

And she's not the craziest thing that has been spawned on or by the various incarnations of this board.  Maybe spawned is not the right word, but she's not the weirdest thing to have latched onto this community.  

The pedophile tow truck driver who was throwing huge rocks through people's windshields on the highway probably reigns supreme.

Oh she is in the top bracket with TxTow, Crazy Chick, Tor, the wreath fund guy (can't remember his name), a few others. 
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wreath fund guy was Dr. Drunkenstein- had the creepy clown avatar.

What did TOR do? I've seen jail references in the past here but what is the whole story.

Also, who was the country looking dude from South Carolina who used to drink plus or minus a handle of cheap whiskey every day? Did he die?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:
The photo with the small business owner means she drinks at "The Mill Bar and Grill". It's on the north side of Anderson Mill Rd, about 1/2 mile east of 183. It's right by the Jollyville Fire Station that she was a volunteer for. 
 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, stone oak said:

Wreath fund guy was Dr. Drunkenstein- had the creepy clown avatar.

What did TOR do? I've seen jail references in the past here but what is the whole story.

FBI busted him for + rep fraud?

 

Quote

Also, who was the country looking dude from South Carolina who used to drink plus or minus a handle of cheap whiskey every day? Did he die?

Rumblefishstix?  I thought he was from Kansas?  Or maybe that's where he ended up.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, Orange&White said:

The photo with the small business owner means she drinks at "The Mill Bar and Grill". It's on the north side of Anderson Mill Rd, about 1/2 mile east of 183. It's right by the Jollyville Fire Station that she was a volunteer for. 

Has she always rubbed foreheads with people, or is that a new thing during the pandemic.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

That Harvard emergency whatever training is really paying off when it comes to pandemics

spacer.png

That’s some good social distancing, right there. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Xian said:

That’s some good social distancing, right there. 

I mean...would anyone here really be sad if she got the virus?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, Orange&White said:

I mean...would anyone here really be sad if she got the virus?

She stores the virus in her horn. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Orange&White said:

I mean...would anyone here really be sad if she got the virus?

With that kind of social distancing, I would be surprised if she hadn’t already had it.  

If she actually made it a close race, how does her opponent not run that photo as a campaign ad, with a caption about how she claims to know about emergency management , but this is her idea of social distancing during a pandemic.   

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

And to think there were guys on the old site thirsty for that. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, SHOOTER12 said:

I freaking knew it when I saw the thread title.... sheesh

Shame you didn’t get to see the big headline banner on KXAN.  I get that they have their slow news days, but when her entering a city council race is the top story, something was...off.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Deej said:

And to think there were guys on the old site thirsty for that. 

Old site ???

hell this site 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
11 hours ago, Deej said:

And to think there were guys on the old site thirsty for that. 

 

9 hours ago, tx 3 putt said:

Old site ???

hell this site 

What happened to @Whitman ???

and for your viewing interest - from the internet time machine and MidDay Mackenzie

 

 

and lest we forget 

https://totalsororitymove.com/woman-in-austin-texas-is-using-sexy-tinder-pictures-to-help-her-win-a-city-council-seat/

Edited by Wally Fairway

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Let's return to this sidebar for a moment...

What was up with Tor? Wasn't his avatar some reddish fuzz ball with a face or something like that?

What ended up being wrong with him?

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Deej said:

She stores the virus in her horn. 

Chinamen believe her horn has aphrodisiac qualities.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, ROFL BOX said:

Let's return to this sidebar for a moment...

What was up with Tor? Wasn't his avatar some reddish fuzz ball with a face or something like that?

What ended up being wrong with him?

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk
 

spacer.png

This doesn't answer your question, but does help with the olds.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, ROFL BOX said:

Let's return to this sidebar for a moment...

What was up with Tor? Wasn't his avatar some reddish fuzz ball with a face or something like that?

What ended up being wrong with him?

 

Well, the thing is, once HitBy died, all of his socks died as well.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

*I don't know HitBy or if he is dead

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/11/2020 at 8:24 PM, Deej said:

And to think there were guys on the old site thirsty for that. 

They just moved over to twitter, and reply to all of her posts.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

They just moved over to twitter, and reply to all of her posts.

 

Is that the new casting couch?  Where unsuspecting hobos get taken advantage of by a female Calibos?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

How do you get laid off from a company you started? 

 

Oh she didn't have anything to do with starting it? 

 

So she's lying?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Her twitter feed is an absolute goldmine.  Can't believe nobody has been following it.

And I still think it'd be fucking hilarious if she ended up on the City Council.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

Her twitter feed is an absolute goldmine.  Can't believe nobody has been following it.

And I still think it'd be fucking hilarious if she ended up on the City Council.

Oh I follow it, but it's mostly just like watching a car wreck. I think she has blocked everyone that tried to interact with her.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

When I was in high school, I was with a group of around 10 people who were hired to open a new Long John Silver's @ the corner of Federal Highway & 17th Street Causeway in Fort Lauderdale.

That doesn't make me a "founder".

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


mpu


Football ... Basketball ... Baseball ... Other Sports ... Recruiting ... Gambling ... Movies & TV ... Music ... Hobbies ... Lulz ... Food & Travel ... Daily Texan ... Help ... For Sale ... Politics ... Board Discussion
×
×
  • Create New...