4 minutes ago, Enchubben said:

No shit, dumbass. - I don't disagree. I posted the video because it seems relevant to a murder that has caused a nationwide protests, social activism and yes some rioting and violence.  The fact that you are triggered by the posting of a video that should have been shared months ago says everything.

So maybe you can explain to me, in small words, why the murder victim's health, is relevant.

Half of CR posters are lawyers. Some of y’all have to be trial lawyers. How does the video affect the chances of getting convictions for each of the defendants for their specific charges?

3 hours ago, GRHorn said:

Half of CR posters are lawyers. Some of y’all have to be trial lawyers. How does the video affect the chances of getting convictions for each of the defendants for their specific charges?

It would serve as rebuttal evidence to the officers perjuring themselves about Floyd's conduct prior to the murder.

14 hours ago, Enchubben said:

No shit, dumbass. - I don't disagree. I posted the video because it seems relevant to a murder that has caused a nationwide protests, social activism and yes some rioting and violence.  The fact that you are triggered by the posting of a video that should have been shared months ago says everything.

Stop posting tweets from nazis.

Ghetto birds out at 0505 in Chicago.

Officer involved shooting on the Southside and goons pillaging Michigan Ave. 

I loathe “both sides”, but a lot of people were showing their ass yesterday.

mpu

Football ... Basketball ... Baseball ... Other Sports ... Recruiting ... Gambling ... Movies & TV ... Music ... Hobbies ... Lulz ... Food & Travel ... Daily Texan ... Help ... For Sale ... Politics ... Board Discussion