Hispanic Houston man found hanging from a tree

Pancho

7 minutes ago, UTGrad98 said:

Negged. Be better.

I posted this 

Okay, so Art has just confirmed the Houston guy was White/Hispanic who had suicidal tendencies.  That is a shame, and I pray for him and his family.  

I will still keep this thread open though because of the two “suicides” in California that are very, very suspect.  

What have you done to be better?

• Fuck You 3

4 minutes ago, Pancho said:

I posted this 

What have you done to be better?

Not start race baiting bullshit that is completely unsubstantiated.  Fuck you.  You’re a fucking asshole.  

And if this board was at all fair you’d lose about 1000 rep point for this crap.  

Edited by John Lawrence
  • Like 8
  • Fuck You 2

I trust Art very little. But if he is wrong on this he is done. Unlike other things (like no knock raids) which can be controlled and the narrative set I’m not sure how the facts don’t come out on this apparent suicide if Art is lying. 

@Hugo Stiglitz you are the expert apparently. So please enlighten us. 

Or even better. Stop posting. 

Edited by Telegraph_it
Spelling.
  • Like 3

1 minute ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

A black man hanging from a tree at should be presumed a murder until significant evidence indicates otherwise.   I’m not sure why this is a hard logical assumption.  

Maybe because it appears to not be a black man?

• Like 9

2 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

A black man hanging from a tree at should be presumed a murder until significant evidence indicates otherwise.   I’m not sure why this is a hard logical assumption.  

When was the last black man hung from a tree, murdered Lynch style in the United States?

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck You 1

Just now, Pato del Muerto said:

I doubt I could be persuaded to believe that any black person would commit suicide by hanging themselves from a tree in public. 

What about a white/hispanic man with suicidal tendencies?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

12 minutes ago, John Lawrence said:

When was the last substantiated lynching in a tree of a black man in the United States?

Per the interwebz, 1981

https://www.al.com/news/2018/04/last_lynching_in_america_shock.html

I definitely think the James Byrd Jr. murder should be considered a lynching. That happened in 1998 in Jasper

• Like 2

The Houston one had been on social media all day. Everyone—black, white, Latin—was saying it was a Black person.  From the video, they looked Black.

We got information from Art that this person wasn’t and that they had suicidal tendencies.  I’m fully here to admit that everything I saw was wrong, and that what I posted about the Houston one was wrong. 

That, however, does not mean what has happened in California can be ignored.  

• Like 3
  • Fuck You 2

There have been a lot more “hangings” of Black males within the last 10 years that have just been officially declared suicides when the family knows that wasn’t the case.  So yes, you’ll find the the last official lynching was in 1981, but that doesn’t mean that is the case.  That is just per the justice dept. 

• Fuck You 3

11 minutes ago, TonyTexas said:

Maybe Pancho learned a lesson to not regurgitate stuff he sees on social media as fact. Probably not. 

edit: After seeing his post above, definitely not

It’s like you people don’t listen

I’ve already admitted me being wrong.  See the post above. I’ve also said it doesn’t mean we should ignore what has happened in California. 

• Like 1
  • Fuck You 3

2 minutes ago, Pancho said:

I’ve already admitted me being wrong.  See the post above. I’ve also said it doesn’t mean we should ignore what has happened in California. 

To be fair, we don't really know what happend in California either yet.  Like I said before, I "hope" they are suicides because the other alternative is just pure evil.

• Like 3

31 minutes ago, Pancho said:

There have been a lot more “hangings” of Black males within the last 10 years that have just been officially declared suicides when the family knows that wasn’t the case.  So yes, you’ll find the the last official lynching was in 1981, but that doesn’t mean that is the case.  That is just per the justice dept. 

You should be really pissed at Eric Holder’s DOJ for covering up black male lynchings for 8 years.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

46 minutes ago, Braff Zacklin said:

The worst thing about rushing to judgment like this, is it makes posters like @John Lawrence look better.

I know right?  Asking questions.  Wanting more information.  Totally oblivious to the feelings of those in this thread who clearly wanted this to be a lynching.  What a piece of shit he is.  

• Like 4

20 minutes ago, Pancho said:

No.  You’re still equivocating and posting bullshit conspiracy crap.  

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Dr. Beeper said:

That doesn’t describe me in the least.

When you say “that is a shame” I think you’re most angry that the guy was Hispanic. 

I’m not angry at any one committing suicide.  There’s nothing in my post that you can point to that would make you even want to stop your dinner to suggest something so disgusting.  It’s not clear why would you even think this as it’s sick. 

• Fuck You 1

47 minutes ago, Pancho said:

Any idea how many?  I thought that part of our history was completely done long ago.