69 Mach 1, $ 45,000.00.

ROFL BOX

Posting for a friend.

Send a PM or tag me if you are interested in contact with the vehicle owner.

. . . . . . .

1969 Mach 1, 351 with automatic.

Rotisserie restoration completed in 2017.

Has only been driven approx. 7,000 since completed.

Original body is rust free. Must see, like new.

Possible trade considered: Hellcat.

$ 45,000.00

Located in Daytona Beach.dd4213f81dc08295f26e5fdc3b4e9121.jpg82ec17cbc7d9922d8f2f59fdb9fce30b.jpg3acab75ceea09346eda8763e999664a8.jpgbb53640f70e63f771023a5fdd5c92dfb.jpgd0001a998114031f2ef64eef27acd7f4.jpg80535c9d82623056746afa5854bd11a4.jpg804775dc07aeced44c3a5be53b15115a.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

11 hours ago, horn4life said:

good looking mustang, though I would have gone black on the red trim, but that's just me.  There is a guy that looks sort of like an old ex skater that has a very similar Mach 1 that frequents Gloria's int he Domain.

I am not even remotely well versed in Mustangs to know what is concourse or factory for these, so I can't discuss or debate that idea.

I only know 2 things: 

1.  I'd sure as hell like to get my Stepmother's '64½ (with the 170 hp I-6, unfortunately) in either Guardsman or Skylight Blue... that she has owned since brand new
2.  I wouldn't mind having a hopped up version of the pic posted below - not really a fan of the Fastbacks as much as the early Coupes.
Name:  Screenshot_2013-09-13-07-33-52_zps1733b983.png Views: 123 Size:  601.1 KB

18 hours ago, NeverMarryAStripper said:

My older sister's first car was a 1969 Mach I that she got on her 16th birthday.  I loved that car and have always wanted to get a restored one.  Hers was red though. 

mine was a '67 fastback (in '96). my dad and i restored it for about a year.  i miss it.

This pic is from Larry's photo albums.  It is a red vehicle.

I saw the "Mach 1" in the bottom R of the pic....

image.png.2a6dd412caf9a4015637e2e228a40ad7.png

& That's his girlfriend's white Mach 1 that you can see through the window.

image.png.b3178d2150acb3cb6b5f313c95175983.png

I will admit to not being up to speed on my Mustang interiors, so what did I get wrong?

20 hours ago, ROFL BOX said:

This pic is from Larry's photo albums.  It is a red vehicle.

I saw the "Mach 1" in the bottom R of the pic....

image.png.2a6dd412caf9a4015637e2e228a40ad7.png

& That's his girlfriend's white Mach 1 that you can see through the window.

image.png.b3178d2150acb3cb6b5f313c95175983.png

I will admit to not being up to speed on my Mustang interiors, so what did I get wrong?

so is it the white one in the OP that's being sold, or the red one in this new photo that's being sold?

On 8/12/2020 at 12:29 AM, NoRagrets said:

Automatic?

looks like it.  you can see the top of the t handle shifter just underneath the right hand steering wheel spoke in the pics in the OP. 

Edited by elfenix

@elfenix  "so is it the white one in the OP that's being sold, or the red one in this new photo that's being sold?"

Wait... Shit.  Had them backwards.  He owns 2 Mustang Mach 1's.  Here is the other one (& Yes, the white one is the "for sale".  When they go to car shows, he lets his GF drive the white one so they park side by side... & YES, I am fully expecting to one day post that exploit in the "Wives & Stupid Shit" thread but it's ultimately gonna be his fault for letting her drive it).

image.png.c2a00b0c2a6992b32778b5eeca53504c.png

Does this dude look like a white 55 year old skate boarder, aging rocker, and is his girl black?  The reason I ask I there is a couple as described that comes into Gloria's in the domain and I know she has a white one (or is allowed to drive it) and I cannot remember what color his was.  Anyhow if NOT, small damn world.  How many couples in the Austin area have two Mach 1's?

I used to run with the kids that were a lot older, and I remember three muscle cars of the older kids distinctly.  One was a guy I didn't know well but I think he was really just trying to scare me with a wild ride in the GT 500 still remember him whipping through a sharp little S turn, so I guess he did succeed in scaring me.  The other was a kid just a couple years older who was fucking crazy.  He had a Challenger with a loose body panel up front that would shake at high speed, and he had a 440 magnum with a pair of Holley 750 double pumpers in that thing and a new transmission.  He burned through that trannie in about a month.  He ALWAYS scared me driving, as I simply never, ever trusted his judgement. The last guy was a car nut with a decent job and the ability to save.  He had some mopar product (maybe a cuda?) with a factory raised hood and I think a 440 six pack.  That car was mainly to look at.

I think one of the new cooler trends is the restomods where the old body gets tricked out new power and handling technology.  Only if the number don't match!

On 8/13/2020 at 11:06 AM, ROFL BOX said:

Wait... Shit.  Had them backwards.  He owns 2 Mustang Mach 1's.  Here is the other one (& Yes, the white one is the "for sale".  When they go to car shows, he lets his GF drive the white one so they park side by side... & YES, I am fully expecting to one day post that exploit in the "Wives & Stupid Shit" thread but it's ultimately gonna be his fault for letting her drive it).

image.png.c2a00b0c2a6992b32778b5eeca53504c.png

That's almost exactly the car my sister had, just that hers had a black interior.

• 2 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, Doc Reeves said:

Did he do it or a garage? Just curious if you knew the restorer

Larry has built his own engines, etc. & knows his way around the nuts & bolts but I'm 99% sure he bought these already cleaned, restored, fully intact to this condition.

• Hook 'Em 1

Had '66 with the 289 v8, automatic transmission, and the coldest air conditioner I've still ever experienced. It would throw ice chips and you could see your breath.

Dad bought it in October of 65 for $2400 for my mother, but without power steering and brakes she refused to drive it. I inherited when I turned 16. Sold it for $2400 in 93 because we were poor newlyweds. One of my greater regrets.

On 7/21/2020 at 8:47 PM, ROFL BOX said:

I am not even remotely well versed in Mustangs to know what is concourse or factory for these, so I can't discuss or debate that idea.

I only know 2 things: 

1.  I'd sure as hell like to get my Stepmother's '64½ (with the 170 hp I-6, unfortunately) in either Guardsman or Skylight Blue... that she has owned since brand new
2.  I wouldn't mind having a hopped up version of the pic posted below - not really a fan of the Fastbacks as much as the early Coupes.
Name:  Screenshot_2013-09-13-07-33-52_zps1733b983.png Views: 123 Size:  601.1 KB

It's convertible, fastback then coupe in my pecking order. The coupe would have to be a true GT at the very least for my interest.

2 hours ago, Beau Vine said:

I had a '65 Mustang when I was in HS in the mid-80s.  That thing had no seat belts and no rearview mirror.  I can't believe my parents let me drive it.

In the 80s, ain't nobody wearin' no seatbelt. And if you are driving 100, why do you need a rearview mirror? Ain't nobody passin' you. Maybe you were cruising Westheimer.

2 hours ago, DaysOff said:

Had '66 with the 289 v8, automatic transmission, and the coldest air conditioner I've still ever experienced. It would throw ice chips and you could see your breath.

Sheeyit, mine had no AC and those black fake leather seats.  I used to go to the golf course every day at 3:30 after work in the summer.  I'd sizzle when I got back and sat down in the car.

Edited by Beau Vine