We need to have a national talk on boneless chicken wings.

workswithseed

51 minutes ago, phdhorn said:

However, there is nothing more gross and unappetizing than a wing where the bone's broken - snapped in half.  It's like watching Joe Theisman/Larry Taylor.  
I hate that and would appreciate boneless wings just for that reason.

Have your husband cut it off the bone for ya, Nancy.

5 hours ago, phdhorn said:

However, there is nothing more gross and unappetizing than a wing where the bone's broken - snapped in half.  It's like watching Joe Theisman/Larry Taylor.  
I hate that and would appreciate boneless wings just for that reason.

Larry Taylor?  Did anyone on earth ever call him Larry?

• Haha 1

My youngest loves chicken wings so I make them frequently. He likes 'tendies' too, but didn't when he was little so waited until the teens to  go through that phase. He can demolish this plate in a day but being a teen, it doesn't seem to have any effect. I just cook stuff but don't really consider the name too much.

I don't know why, but the sauce doesn't show well in the pic. I like to make the wings saucy.

IMG_2826.jpg

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 2

27 minutes ago, Liteitup said:

Chickens don't have inside skirts, yet they sell chicken fajitas. 

Man....my mexican old man has a WHOLE rant on this topic....I've probably heard it 100 times.  It goes hand-in-hand with his bitching about those assholes at Chili's who popularized skirt steak, and made it go from 29 cents a pound to $7 a pound.

2 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

Man....my mexican old man has a WHOLE rant on this topic....I've probably heard it 100 times.  It goes hand-in-hand with his bitching about those assholes at Chili's who popularized skirt steak, and made it go from 29 cents a pound to $7 a pound.

@Zepol87 to the courtesy phone.