Identifying Trump rioters

Tuco

2 hours ago, Bama Chick said:

Shit, y’all sure he ain’t from Alabama?

That’s a former Bama Sigma Nu/Phi Gam/SAE now personal injury lawyer based in Birmingham name.

I probably had the misfortune of attending a ballgame at Legion Field with him as much date.

Hey now, you signed up for that shit. Complaining about a date named Kennington Throttleworth St.Thomas IV when you are in a sorority is kinda like a Basic Training recruit complaining that the Drill Sergeant seems angry.

Unless you were a Tri-Delt. Tri-Delts will fight.

• Like 2

Hey now, you signed up for that shit. Complaining about a date named Kennington Throttleworth St.Thomas IV when you are in a sorority is kinda like a Basic Training recruit complaining that the Drill Sergeant seems angry.
Unless you were a Tri-Delt. Tri-Delts will fight.

lol I was an Alpha Gam.

My daughter is a Tri Delt though.

Those DKE Mobile boys were lousy with those kinds of names.

I shouldn’t talk shit though. My ex is a III and our son is a IV.

On 3/4/2021 at 5:31 PM, RDCanecutter said:
Which countries will not extradite to the US?
The Best Non-Extradition Countries For Your Escape Plan
  • Russia, China, and Mongolia.
  • Brunei.
  • The Gulf States.
  • Montenegro.
  • Eastern Europe: Ukraine and Moldova.
  • South-East Asia: Vietnam, Cambodia, and Laos.
  • Island Nations: Maldives, Vanuatu, and Indonesia.
  • Africa: Ethiopia, Botswana, and Tunisia.

Stay the fuck out of Brunei if you like to drink, also not much room to move around there.

On 3/7/2021 at 5:56 PM, MaybeACoordinator said:

shane-leedon-jenkins.jpg

Kind of annoying that this guy has gone into the record as a Houstonian rioter. You just don't really see too many old-school peckerwoods like this anywhere in Harris County nowadays. Anyway, his H-Town residence seems to have been very short-term and my suspicion (that this guy was really from somewhere way up I-45) paid off, as he has been busted in Denton, Fort Worth and Wise County (Decatur) in decades past. 

Yeah, and I think there should be a Dirty White Texas Boy by-law that says you don't get a MAMA TRIED tat unless you turn 21 in prison doin' life with no parole. 

I quit paying attention to Phil Collins when he started doing disney songs.  Didn't realize he'd gone tat/q crazy.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Bama Chick said:

lol I was an Alpha Gam.

My daughter is a Tri Delt though.

Those DKE Mobile boys were lousy with those kinds of names.

I shouldn’t talk shit though. My ex is a III and our son is a IV.

One night at Bama I started a snowball fight that grew to engulf both streets of Sorority Row. It was a rampage for my little bands of goons. Some say that a window was broken and that a house mother got popped with a snow ball. But at the Tri-Delt house there was an eerie silence, nobody out in their yard. Suddenly snow balls are hitting us, hard, and we can't see where they're coming from. BAM my glasses go flying off like I got hit in the face with a rock.

Finally we see them, a few Tri-Delts way up there on that flat roof, kicking together piles of slush and gravel, and making ice balls out of them. We couldn't reach them, but they sure reached us. Respeck.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, TwiceHorn said:

There was a dude, no shit, Texas Rho SAE, named, again no shit, Parker Fauntleroy.

Ho-lee fuck. He dated my bitchiest aunt back in the day. Maybe even took her virginity. We gave her so much shit about him and that name. And would still if she wasn't such a bitch now that nobody in the family even talks to her anymore. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, MaybeACoordinator said:

Ho-lee fuck. He dated my bitchiest aunt back in the day. Maybe even took her virginity. We gave her so much shit about him and that name. And would still if she wasn't such a bitch now that nobody in the family even talks to her anymore. 

Extra credit if he pronounced it "Paahhh-kuh?" You gotta have that befuddled questioning up-turn to prove true aristocracy.

2 minutes ago, RDCanecutter said:

Extra credit if he pronounced it "Paahhh-kuh?" You gotta have that befuddled questioning up-turn to prove true aristocracy.

Somehow the massive waves of impoverished Rust Belt riffraff that swarmed into Houston shamed even River Oaks kids into shedding their accents. Except the Jews and the Greeks. 

Bwahaha!

Chansley’s comments during the interview showed “a detachment from reality” and demonstrated that he didn’t “fully appreciate the severity of the allegations against him,” Lamberth found.

“To the contrary, he believes that he — not the American people or members of Congress — was the victim on January 6th,” the judge wrote.

• Rage+1 1

19 hours ago, MaybeACoordinator said:

Is your aunt youngish?  Because I don't think we're that far apart in age and Fauntleroy would have graduated mid- late-80s.  Maybe I'm wrong on the age difference.

Odds are good though that the one I speak of is not the only Parker Fauntleroy in his family.  I'm also having hazy recollections that he might be a Crusader, as well.

Edited by TwiceHorn

12 minutes ago, TwiceHorn said:

Is your aunt youngish?  Because I don't think we're that far apart in age and Fauntleroy would have graduated mid- late-80s.  Maybe I'm wrong on the age difference.

Odds are good though that the one I speak of is not the only Parker Fauntleroy in his family.  I'm also having hazy recollections that he might be a Crusader, as well.

Aunt is only five years older than me. 

• Hook 'Em 1

21 hours ago, TwiceHorn said:

There was a dude, no shit, Texas Rho SAE, named, again no shit, Parker Fauntleroy.

You're right. He's a Crusader. I played several seasons of baseball against him and one summer for his Dad when he coached our league All-Star team.

There's not a single redeeming thing I can recall about Parker, but his Dad was a good coach and a great guy. I enjoyed being on that team and playing for his Dad, but I remember Parker and a couple of his teammates did their best to make everyone else that hadn't been on their team as miserable as possible.

20 hours ago, MaybeACoordinator said:

I'd say Parker was an '83 or '84 graduate of Strake.  Where did she go to high school?

• Hook 'Em 1

19 minutes ago, Saint Tacky said:

You're right. He's a Crusader. I played several seasons of baseball against him and one summer for his Dad when he coached our league All-Star team.

There's not a single redeeming thing I can recall about Parker, but his Dad was a good coach and a great guy. I enjoyed being on that team and playing for his Dad, but I remember Parker and a couple of his teammates did their best to make everyone else that hadn't been on their team as miserable as possible.

I'd say Parker was an '83 or '84 graduate of Strake.  Where did she go to high school?

Yeah, no doubt it's him. She went to St. Ann's for jr high, and then St. Agnes for a year, and graduated from Lamar. 

I was an 88 Strake grad and I think I remember seeing his name / mug on team pics in the field house. 

One night at Bama I started a snowball fight that grew to engulf both streets of Sorority Row. It was a rampage for my little bands of goons. Some say that a window was broken and that a house mother got popped with a snow ball. But at the Tri-Delt house there was an eerie silence, nobody out in their yard. Suddenly snow balls are hitting us, hard, and we can't see where they're coming from. BAM my glasses go flying off like I got hit in the face with a rock.
Finally we see them, a few Tri-Delts way up there on that flat roof, kicking together piles of slush and gravel, and making ice balls out of them. We couldn't reach them, but they sure reached us. Respeck.

lol Our old house was right across the circle from DDD.

That incident wouldn’t have happened somewhere between 1992-1994, would it?

If so, I probably watched from the window.

41 minutes ago, Bama Chick said:

lol Our old house was right across the circle from DDD.

That incident wouldn’t have happened somewhere between 1992-1994, would it?

If so, I probably watched from the window.

I am innocent of anything that happened in Tuscaloosa during that time period, your honor.

Everything in that area has been ripped up and rebuilt on a monstrous generic scale.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Saint Tacky said:

Not 84, because my roommates/friends were 84 graduates and Fauntleroy was older than them by at least a class.

6 minutes ago, TwiceHorn said:

Not 84, because my roommates/friends were 84 graduates and Fauntleroy was older than them by at least a class.

Aunt was '84 and I think he was '83. 

I come from a big Catholic family and my mom was the eldest of six girls spaced out over 16 years. Four of them were more like sisters to me...Anyway, "Paula" was the youngest. Next youngest was "Susan." And Susan hazed Paula mercilessly about going out with a dude named Parker Fauntleroy.