Browns @ Chiefs: AFC Divisional Round Game

Vic Mackey

Andy Reid didn't punt. That is for losers. Tomlin last week punted. Cleveland this week punted. Both bet on their defense and lost big time. He had a backup QB and called a pass play and won the game.

Cleveland never saw the ball back after the punt. Let Henne run for 13 yards on a 3rd and 14. Shit their pants.

Edited by Vic Mackey

Just now, Vic Mackey said:

Andy Reid didn't punt. That is for losers. Tomlin last week punted. Cleveland this week punted. Both bet on their defense and lost big time. He had a backup QB and called a pass play and won the game.

Cleveland never saw the ball back after the punt. Let Henne run for 13 yards on a 3rd and 14. Shit their pants.

They did go for it on 4th down at their own 30

2 minutes ago, orangecat92 said:

confused!  Reid is 25% Greg Davis and the rest is ??? best play caller ever in the clutch?  I don't get it. 

he's always been a bit crazy. one of those types that has an unshakeable belief in his plays and calls.

that took guts. there were at least 3-4 times at the end when everyone thought it would be a run and he called a pass.

when you think run or sneak.... he calls that play. 

2 minutes ago, slorch said:

He's absolutely in the equation.  The players freaking love him.

I'm not knocking him. I think he should get a HC job and unfortunately, he is probably going to end up with a shitty one.

Just replying to Romo, that there is no way that was his call.

Can't say I agree with Vic Mackey much on anything, but Cleveland absolutely shit the bed on their last drive. It should clearly have been a 4-down drive all the way, but they played like they had all the time in the world and getting the ball back would happen.

4 minutes ago, naija said:

I'm not knocking him. I think he should get a HC job and unfortunately, he is probably going to end up with a shitty one.

Just replying to Romo, that there is no way that was his call.

Romo is on tilt.

usually people do that when things are going against them.  he's on tilt while he is just supposed to be calling a football game as the color guy.

Weird AF.

Despite my hate for Mayfield, this was a good season for the Browns. All without Beckham. Hell they played better without him. Would expect they will consider trades for him in the offseason

Agreed, Baker is a bitch but played a lot better than I expected him this year. He has improved.

3 minutes ago, Dr. Beeper said:

Cleveland had to punt. Their mismanagement occurred on that drive, bleeding way too much clock, a timeout, and an idiotic challenge earlier. But they had to punt. 

Didn’t you say Tomlin sucked?  

Vic has never met a coach that doesn't suck, according to him.

• Hook 'Em 2

Browns deserve the loss just for how they handled the game after they got the interception. Just pathetic.
They had absolutely no one coming out of the backfield with Williams.

What do you expect with mayfield as your QB, that douche isn’t ever going to win shit in the NFL
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Mileslong said:

What do you expect with mayfield as your QB, that douche isn’t ever going to win shit in the NFL

Agreed. He had everything in front of him today. Down 5 and 8 minutes to win. KC was without Mahomes. He moved his team 12 yards in 4 minutes, burned a timeout and threw a sideways pass on 3rd and long. Didn't see all that lame dancing today lol