Hellraiser97

How much of a cheap bastard are you?

OK, last year I needed something to run a Square reader on, so I got an iPhone.

I think it's an iPhone5. It was free. I don't know the phone # (so it's written on a piece of paper in the case.) The Square reader brings me money, that's all the phone is for. Plus I'll use it to Instagram shit I'm selling.

For regular texts/calls, I am still rocking the $20 GoPhone I bought a decade ago. It doesn't tell me where stuff is (that is what the sun is for,) it doesn't help me dawdle away my day (that's what wanking is for,) it doesn't tell me Yelp reviews (Here's your all-time Yelp review of everything: the cook is picking his nose. You are paying to eat the cook's boogers.)

On 7/10/2020 at 10:28 AM, RDCanecutter said:

OK, last year I needed something to run a Square reader on, so I got an iPhone.

I think it's an iPhone5. It was free. I don't know the phone # (so it's written on a piece of paper in the case.) The Square reader brings me money, that's all the phone is for. Plus I'll use it to Instagram shit I'm selling.

For regular texts/calls, I am still rocking the $20 GoPhone I bought a decade ago. It doesn't tell me where stuff is (that is what the sun is for,) it doesn't help me dawdle away my day (that's what wanking is for,) it doesn't tell me Yelp reviews (Here's your all-time Yelp review of everything: the cook is picking his nose. You are paying to eat the cook's boogers.)

So you paid for and extra line and data service but only use it to swipe credit cards?  

17 minutes ago, dingleberryswitzer said:

So you paid for and extra line and data service but only use it to swipe credit cards?  

Yep.