2021 NCAA Tournament - Meta thread

Machinator

Texas, Alabama, BYU, Michigan State, UCONN, Maryland out of the East to the Elite 8?  

Nah, fucking UCLA.  As excited as I am about a new chapter in Longhorn basketball...it's fucking insane to me that this UCLA team goes to the Elite 8 from our side of the bracket.  I mean, they earned it.  But that was the weakest of the 7 teams I mentioned here.  Sorry Coach Smart, one last dig at you---there really isn't much you can't fuck up on the court.  But best of luck to you in Milwaukee.  

FUCK!  We should be watching the Elite 8 this week as 'Horns fans.  As of now...UCLA v. Michigan?  Who gives a shit? 

2 minutes ago, Lobo said:

Texas, Alabama, BYU, Michigan State, UCONN, Maryland out of the East to the Elite 8?  

Nah, fucking UCLA.  As excited as I am about a new chapter in Longhorn basketball...it's fucking insane to me that this UCLA team goes to the Elite 8 from our side of the bracket.  I mean, they earned it.  But that was the weakest of the 7 teams I mentioned here.  Sorry Coach Smart, one last dig at you---there really isn't much you can't fuck up on the court.  But best of luck to you in Milwaukee.  

FUCK!  We should be watching the Elite 8 this week as 'Horns fans.  As of now...UCLA v. Michigan?  Who gives a shit? 

I think we have now seen that there is a difference between weak and underseeded. This is a well coached team. 

10 minutes ago, PittsburghTiger said:

What a great tournament this has been for the PAC.

Tinkle was asked on some radio show how he prepared for Tennessee and okie state... said they played pac 12 schedule every weekend. Maybe he was right? 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Vic Mackey said:

What is this well coached you talk about? When can we get that here? 

We can’t. Every coach that does well before they get a job at TX has to completely change everything about how they coach when they get here. 

Edited by Dr. Teeth
  • Haha 2