2021 Houston Astros Thread

Planet Houston

Baker should be fired tonight. There is no excuse for this team to continuing to underperform against shitty teams. He was gifted a much better bullpen and still doesn't know how to use it correctly. There should be little confidence that this senile old fuck will make the correct moves in the playoffs.

9 minutes ago, HtownHorn said:

Baker should be fired tonight. There is no excuse for this team to continuing to underperform against shitty teams. He was gifted a much better bullpen and still doesn't know how to use it correctly. There should be little confidence that this senile old fuck will make the correct moves in the playoffs.

bit of an overreaction. 

3 minutes ago, Texas St. Armadillos said:

Let's be those guys and start making a list.

Brad Ausmus.  Jeff or Brian Bannister.  Sam Fuld.  Don Mattingly.  Josh Bard.  Brandon Hyde.  Raul Ibanez.  Rob Thomson.

It’s probable that Brandon Hyde has been mentally scarred by his time with the Stockholm … err … Baltimore Orioles.

5 minutes ago, Texas St. Armadillos said:

Brantley, last time I checked was 34, not 64.  Dusty sure handles him like a fragile doll.

He's got an entire career where he's basically made of glass. The last 3 years with the Astros is the healthiest he's ever been. I'm sure that has something to do with his treatment. Of all the things I think Dusty is shitty at I have little to no beef with his handling of Brantley.  

1 hour ago, Wulaw Horn said:

He's got an entire career where he's basically made of glass. The last 3 years with the Astros is the healthiest he's ever been. I'm sure that has something to do with his treatment. Of all the things I think Dusty is shitty at I have little to no beef with his handling of Brantley.  

You're right.  I'm just pissed off at our recent play, and Dusty is as easy a punching bag there is.