2021 Houston Astros Thread

Planet Houston

11 hours ago, Wulaw Horn said:

Ducking Dusty trotting Odo back out there in the 6th was so unbelievably stupid. 
he really is a first rate moron. 

I know it's superficial and has nothing to do with the way he calls games, but I can't get past his ridiculous appearance with the tie dye mask, rubber gloves and wrist bands that don't match a damn thing on the uniform.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, David Dennison said:

get healthy 

keep reading surly to get pissed off / fired up 

keep reading surly for managing tips 

keep that clubhouse magic going

correa and Altuve need to wake up 

$1 hot dog needs fresher buns 

84F2FD69-FA75-4B81-9765-CE365ECAADF2.thumb.jpeg.e7d8716f3a8fa6db815df73dbec59ee5.jpeg

Edited by tx 3 putt

KANSAS CITY, Mo. — Astros reliever Andre Scrubb, rehabbing a strained right shoulder, progressed to throwing on the mound Tuesday for the first time since his injury.

Manager Dusty Baker said Scrubb threw 20 pitches at the club’s facility in West Palm Beach, Fla. Starter José Urquidy (shoulder discomfort) is also in Florida and last threw live batting practice Saturday but did not throw Tuesday.

“Scrubb threw 20 fastballs today. He’s feeling better,” Baker said. “Exactly where they are, I’m not sure, but they’re getting better.”

Baker initially said he did not know whether Scrubb had thrown on or off the mound because he had thrown the injury report in the trash and spit on it. Pitching coach Brent Strom clarified that Scrubb threw on the mound.

Scrubb landed on the injured list July 19 and has missed 25 games. He has a 5.03 ERA in 19.2 innings pitched over 18 appearances this season.

No Way What GIF by The Lonely Island