Tell Me About Texas a&m

MrPhlegm

1 hour ago, Scholz said:

aggy doesn't 'need' our game.  It's their worst nightmare to lose to us consistently again.  They'd rather just flap their gums without ever having to show up.  Complete pussies.

Nailed it.  They will never lose to us again….because they refuse to play us….it’s that simple.  Easier to talk.

• Hook 'Em 1

• Replies 72k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

Why is texags soliciting donations to send one of their students to the Olympics? Doesn't the US Olympic committee cover travel costs boarding and all that type of stuff? Or is this just an aggy thing to try to get people to donate for stupid shit?

8 minutes ago, SHOOTER12 said:

Why is texags soliciting donations to send one of their students to the Olympics? Doesn't the US Olympic committee cover travel costs boarding and all that type of stuff? Or is this just an aggy thing to try to get people to donate for stupid shit?

They're grifting their own.  A common practice in the dumb, rural South. 

• Hook 'Em 2

25 minutes ago, SHOOTER12 said:

I just blasted out a message to USATF asking for an explanation regarding Olympic athlete travel expenses.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Longboard Horn said:

Since we’re on page 666

https://corps.tamu.edu/d-1/

Here’s their logo

0A94742F-38D0-4048-A1C6-0A92323BB04D.png

To counter that (or maybe not) Mrs. Brat just informed me that the new head pastor at her Catholic church is an aggy grad who became a policeman for several years before entering the seminary and being ordained as a priest.

On 7/6/2021 at 10:04 AM, Neonmoon said:

image.jpeg.2dcdc9ee8068df08fd4a1c9d3aa644f2.jpegimage.png.d276ebe0647a5cd55f0687d1f2659c64.png

My wife qualifies to be a DAR and thought it was interesting from a historical sense. So when I found out that I had a great-grandfather that was in a Texas unit of the civil war I looked at the Sons of Confederate Veterans website. I took me 5 minutes to realize what whack jobs these guys are. One of their great resources to explain the war is a book called "A Confederate Catechism" written in 1929. In it are gems such as; the war wasn't fought over slavery, succession of the states actually limited slavery, not promote it and firing on Ft Sumpter was not the start of the war. Lincoln started the war by sending troops to Florida and they were simply trying to repel the northern marauders.   

To counter that (or maybe not) Mrs. Brat just informed me that the new head pastor at her Catholic church is an aggy grad who became a policeman for several years before entering the seminary and being ordained as a priest.

So did he just like fucking kids or what?

4 hours ago, Armybrat said:

You spelled "nun" wrong.

Edited by Randolph Duke

45 minutes ago, Randolph Duke said:

For those involved in the world of IP, the reaction to the aggy copyright case before the 5th Circuit yesterday.

Bynum rection 1.jpeg

bynum reaction 2.jpeg

Are you providing expert witness testimony?

23 minutes ago, DaggerHorns said:

Are you providing expert witness testimony?

No one offers expert witness testimony before an appellate court.

But thanks for playing.

Let me guess, you are an attorney, but one that doesn't understand the law and spends his entire career picking up bar tabs.

Why else would you ask if witnesses offered factual evidence in an appellate court?

Have a nice day.

Edited by Randolph Duke

No one offers expert witness testimony before an appellate court.
But thanks for playing.
Let me guess, you are an attorney, but one that doesn't understand the law and spends his entire career picking up bar tabs.
Why else would you ask if witnesses offered factual evidence in an appellate court?
Have a nice day.

It’s possible that he was making a joke about your obsession with all things aggy. Are you not going to send them all of the information you’ve dug up over the years?
  • Hook 'Em 2

1 hour ago, Jkwellborn said:

It’s possible that he was making a joke about your obsession with all things aggy. Are you not going to send them all of the information you’ve dug up over the years?

Federal appellate court humor is a niche art. 

Don’t feel badly that you also don’t get it. 

This isn’t necessarily difficult to understand. It’s about aptitude. 

Possibly federal appellate court humor isn’t quite your career niche. 

In all fairness, it was a “cute” attempt. 

You don’t seem to understand procedure. 

That’s where he fell short. 

His attempt was “cute.”

But not humorous. 

(remind me for another time why we are yet again engaging in fratricide. “Factual testimony in federal appellate court” humor isn’t a big laugh-getter in most comedy clubs.)

Have a nice day.

Edited by Randolph Duke
  • Fuck You 1

1 hour ago, Jkwellborn said:

Thank you for understanding, seriously.

RD, you obsessed dickhead, I was just making a joke as in the past you have offered expertise in your research in this area.

Now you’re offering words like “aptitude.”

Jkwellborn got it…

…you know, the simple social cue, that we’re on a message board about aggy and not in a fucking appellate court.

Take a break for a moment from your psychopathic bullshit and remember that this thread isn’t real life. It’s a discussion on a football message board. 

Despite the fact that a toothless pig fucking farmer plowed your wife, you don’t have to point your tiny little gun at other Longhorns.

Quit jerking off over a 1930s issue of the Battalion and just answer the question. It will help your therapist do their job.

Have a nice day!

Edited by DaggerHorns
  • Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

46 minutes ago, DaggerHorns said:

Thank you for understanding, seriously.

RD, you obsessed dickhead, I was just making a joke as in the past you have offered expertise in your research in this area.

Now you’re offering words like “aptitude.”

Jkwellborn got it…

…you know, the simple social cue, that we’re on a message board about aggy and not in a fucking appellate court.

Take a break for a moment from your psychopathic bullshit and remember that this thread isn’t real life. It’s a discussion on a football message board. 

Despite the fact that a toothless pig fucking farmer plowed your wife, you don’t have to point your tiny little gun at other Longhorns.

Quit jerking off over a 1930s issue of the Battalion and just answer the question. It will help your therapist do their job.

Have a nice day!

Work with me here.

You fantasize that "a toothless pig fucking farmer plowed my wife."

You probably lack the ability to understand how redneck that sounds. Not that you will ever get to meet my wife, but if you did, I am sure my wife would be able to humiliate you and make you feel like the human piece of shit you are for how you treat women. Fuck you. Let's get settled how you treat woman right now. Fuck you (in case you missed the first time).

Yesterday, the 5th Federal Appellate Circuit held a double hearing in what you refer to as "a 1930s issue of the Battalion."

Kind of shocking that a federal appellate court would hold multiple hearings on any subject.

What does it say the Court held such a hearing on what you refer to as "a 1930s issue of the Battalion."

Fuck you.

I'm going to feel comfortable that the 5th Circuit had sufficient grounds to hold a double hearing as a better indicator of what is relevant rather that your "a toothless pig fucking farmer plowed your wife" argument.

Fuck you.

Every aggy and now too many Longhorns have become obsessed with my wife's vagina.

I have no clue why this forum has devolved into an exercise of fratricide, but since it has,

Fuck you and your fantasies about my wife. 

You are sick, racist white trash garbage.

Have a nice day.

And, in case your missed my earlier comment, fuck you.

Edited by Randolph Duke
  • Fuck You 1

16 minutes ago, Stinkpalm said:

Wasn’t this guy supposed to leave after his made-up “1 dollar bet with a friend” thing was done?

Yes. But federal appellate court humor ensued.  

And my wife’s vagina. 

People on this site became obsessed with my wife’s vagina. 

Its spectacular, but is a “one man” thing. 

39 minutes ago, Randolph Duke said:

Yes. But federal appellate court humor ensued.  

And my wife’s vagina. 

People on this site became obsessed with my wife’s vagina. 

Its spectacular, but is a “one man” thing. 

Who had the bet? Wtf are you talking about? Serious question.

Also, think about how pathetic your life is for a moment. 98% of your time is spent obsessing over a school that is irrelevant.

I’m not an attorney, however I did enjoy your rage of mentioning “fuck you” as many times as you could.

You also mentioned “white trash” as you all of the sudden know what color and cultural background I am, you fucking idiot. I’ve never mentioned anything of the sort.

Keep your little dick obsession alive!

Can you also point to where I was racist please?

Your senseless attacks need definitive evidence rather than just bitching about an argument you can’t back up sense you’re incapable of understanding a question.

Your “women treatment” argument is completely irrelevant after your avitar was someone who railed the coach’s wife for awhile, but you do you, RD, you hypocritical unintelligent dumbfuck.

Run and hide, and ignore the facts.

Edited by DaggerHorns

Hanen rejected Marquardt’s qualified-immunity defense, saying “an objectively reasonable individual” should have known that “taking a work authored by another, having one’s secretary type it up — omitting all indication of who owned or had edited the work — and distributing the work via an e-Newsletter, was bound to violate U.S. copyright laws.”

fuck aggy.

• Hook 'Em 2

1 hour ago, Royale with cheese said:

Kristofferson nailed it: "He's a walking contradiction, party truth and partly fiction/  taking every wrong direction on his lonely way back  home."

I guess we're all entitled to apply that to whomever we think it fits.  

He's a poet, he's a picker
He's a prophet, he's a pusher
He's a pilgrim and a preacher, and a problem when he's stoned
He's a walkin' contradiction, partly truth and partly fiction,
Takin' ev'ry wrong direction on his lonely way back home......

9 hours ago, DaggerHorns said:

Who had the bet? Wtf are you talking about? Serious question.

Also, think about how pathetic your life is for a moment. 98% of your time is spent obsessing over a school that is irrelevant.

I’m not an attorney, however I did enjoy your rage of mentioning “fuck you” as many times as you could.

You also mentioned “white trash” as you all of the sudden know what color and cultural background I am, you fucking idiot. I’ve never mentioned anything of the sort.

Keep your little dick obsession alive!

Can you also point to where I was racist please?

Your senseless attacks need definitive evidence rather than just bitching about an argument you can’t back up sense you’re incapable of understanding a question.

Your “women treatment” argument is completely irrelevant after your avitar was someone who railed the coach’s wife for awhile, but you do you, RD, you hypocritical unintelligent dumbfuck.

Run and hide, and ignore the facts.

Damn!

Someone tries to get Texas history accurate and you go all aggy on me.

Relax. It's all good.

I make an allusion to the thought we need to chill on the fratricide and you go aggy on me.

We need spring FCS football. This offseason shit is getting stupid.

And my life is a ton of fun. Seriously. And about to get insanely more fun.

Oh, and has it ever struck you that maybe Jimbo's wife liked getting railed by the tennis player and that Jimbo Fisher is actually the hillbilly dipshit we make him out to be? Because we aren't just on a website making fun of aggy. We're actually being open and honest about aggy. Jimbo was actually made to be aggy. He fits like no redneck dick has ever fit in a sheep's anus. Jimbo Fisher is pure aggy. His wife realized after the fact she had massively fucked up. And she started boning every dick she could, mostly because all she had had was sheep-smelling mustbeaggy dick for far too many years. So yea, "woman treatment" includes the reminder to all women that if they ever fuck an aggy, their vagina will forever smell of sheep anus. Jimbo evidently started fucking sheep earlier than his aggy employment start date.

Remind me again why you feel it is wrong to warn women, from 16 to 60, that having their vagina eternally smell like sheep anus is a bad thing.

(had to edit, just to mock those who don't understand why people edit)

Oh, and have a nice day.

Edited by Randolph Duke
  • Hook 'Em 1

5 minutes ago, Randolph Duke said:

Damn!

Someone tries to get Texas history accurate and you go all aggy on me.

Relax. It's all good.

I make an allusion to the thought we need to chill on the fratricide and you go aggy on me.

We need spring FCS football. This offseason shit is getting stupid.

And my life is a ton of fun. Seriously. And about to get insanely more fun.

Oh, and has it ever struck you that maybe Jimbo's wife liked getting railed by the tennis player and that Jimbo Fisher is actually the hillbilly dipshit we make him out to be? Because we aren't just on a website making fun of aggy. We're actually being open and honest about aggy. Jimbo was actually made to be aggy. He fits like no redneck dick has ever fit in a sheep's anus. Jimbo Fisher is pure aggy. His wife realized after the fact she had massively fucked up. And she started boning every dick she could, mostly because all she had had was sheep-smelling mustbeaggy dick for far too many years. So yea, "woman treatment" includes the reminder to all women that if they ever fuck an aggy, their vagina will forever smell of sheep anus. Jimbo evidently started fucking sheep earlier than his aggy employment start date.

Remind me again why you feel it is wrong to warn women, from 16 to 60, that having their vagina eternally smell like sheep anus is a bad thing.

(had to edit, just to mock those who don't understand why people edit)

Oh, and have a nice day.

No worries, I knew you wouldn’t answer my questions about why you thought I was white or what I did that was racist.

Don’t forget your annual sex offender registration.

11 hours ago, Cairn Horn88 said:

Just another day at secrant:

"Today was an absolute disaster for the aggy poster group.

They got their arse kicked in about 6 different threads.

They have to get new leadership here; or they will have as much clout as their athletic program."

these-are-people-of-the-land-the-common-

• Hook 'Em 1