• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

8 hours ago, Randolph Duke said:

Why does Texas have to settle for a second-class farm school whose main mission is to venerate and perpetuate white, male privilege?

1 hour ago, Randolph Duke said:

A&M exists first and foremost to promote aggy culture, right down to the campus shrine to white supremacy.

21 hours ago, Randolph Duke said:

And we never will because the fucking aggys care more about perpetuating bullshit racist culture than they do about advancing knowledge.

1 hour ago, Randolph Duke said:

But what sucks more is watching billion of education dollars wasted on promoting racist hero worship and misogyny. 

Massachusetts gets MIT. California gets Cal Tech. Texas gets racist farm fucks who "solve" the mystery of alchemy,

But it will never happen, because those dumbfuck racist rednecks would rather focus on fairytale "history," playing fake army, and perpetuating a truly fucked up culture.

giphy.gif

• Hook 'Em 1

15 minutes ago, LonghornLurker said:

There’s something to be said for not getting dragged into a retard’s turf and getting beat  by experience. 

But goddamn, I can’t believe my alma mater somehow birthed a creature as miserable as Randolph Duke. Embarrassing. 

Olds on the internet is a spooky thing

It’s oddly worded that it’s “a form of Hodgkin’s lymphoma”.  Hodgkin’s doesn’t have forms.  It’s just Hodgkin’s (often referred to as Classical Hodgkin’s lymphoma). Unless they’re referring to various pathological nuance like mixed cellularity Hodgkin’s or nodular sclerosing Hodgkin’s.  But none of that really matters.  Hodgkin’s is all treated more or less the same and has an excellent prognosis in general.  

Maybe he has nodular lymphocyte predominant Hodgkin’s which is a terrible name and isn’t really Hodgkin’s at all.  

• Hook 'Em 2

5 hours ago, Zeus said:

giphy.gif

The first person named as aggy school president was Jefferson Davis. The have an alumni Klan robe collection, and not for “research” purposes. Over the years, they promoted Klan rallies over the PA system during home football games. Do you have a fucking clue about who Sul Ross was? After the Supreme Court handed down Brown v Board, they had a school referendum that overwhelmingly determined Texas A&M students would never abide by the decision.  By the way, have I asked you , "Do you have a fucking clue about who Sul Ross was?" His own daughter outed him as a white supremacist. 

Lol

Yes. Those fuckers get mocked. Do you need me to continue with more examples, or are you good? Because I can go on. Those fuckwads have a Looooooong history (one could almost call it a "turdition" of racist dumbfuckery).

If God was benevolent and he threw lightning bolts that burned the aggy campus to the ground (12 lightning bolts being what the aggys would pray for) , the net financial position of the Texas economy would escalate.

If we split Texas A&M into two schools, one dedicated to kids who want to play army, believe all the bullshit and be "aggy;" and the other of kids who just wanted to get a degree and improve their lot in life, which would survive?

The fucking fake army shit would get jettisoned in an instant.

So why not just jettison it now?

Take the money saved, and dedicate it to the advancement of knowledge.

To try to help solve problems such as cancer.

...And people have a problem with this idea.

The people of Texas deserve better than Texas A&M.

(I'm not just jumping on the bandwagon on this theme. And it's not just me)

anonymous aggy robes.jpeg

Edited by Randolph Duke

Very cool, Randy. Maybe if you post your catchy slogan “tHe PeOpLe Of TeXaS dEsErVe BeTtEr ThAn TeXaS a&M” and the same couple of long-winded screeds on a football forum for several years, they’ll shut down the school.

(By the way, if you’ve ever met anyone from Bryan, Waco, or Lubbock, you’d quickly realize they don’t deserve better than the sheep boudoir. So maybe I’d rethink the slogan a little.)

Have you ever considered emailing your congressman to do something about it? I’m sure they’d love to get their daily dose of schizophrenia. 

Edited by LonghornLurker
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, LonghornLurker said:

Very cool, Randy. Maybe if you post your catchy slogan “tHe PeOpLe Of TeXaS dEsErVe BeTtEr ThAn TeXaS a&M” and the same couple of long-winded screeds on a football forum for several years, they’ll shut down the school.

(By the way, if you’ve ever met anyone from Bryan, Waco, or Lubbock, you’d quickly realize they don’t deserve better than the sheep boudoir. So maybe I’d rethink the slogan a little.)

Have you ever considered emailing your congressman to do something about it? I’m sure they’d love to get their daily dose of schizophrenia. 

That's a powerful idea. Let me think about it.

While in thinking of that,

Try thinking of what Texas would be if Texas A&M was actually the peer of The University of Texas.

What if the aggy system had anything other than one oversized campus dependent on a junior college in Brenham.

What if A&M built a system that included a branch medical institution equal to MD Anderson. Or UT Southwestern?

Texas A&M is an embarrassment.

We know where UT is in the fight against cancer. So does RC. RC even knows where Texas A&M is in helping solve the problem.

We know where Texas A&M is in the culture wars.

Where are the aggys in trying to solve the great problems of society?

Let me guess - "Don't matter. Got Jimbo."

The people of Texas deserve better than Texas A&M.

• Rage+1 1

6 hours ago, Zeus said:

giphy.gif

The first person named as school president was Jefferson Davis. The have an alumni Klan robe collection, and not for “research” purposes. Over the years, they promoted Klan rallies over the PA system during home football games. Do you have a fucking clue about who Sul Ross was? After the Supreme Court handed down Brown v Board, they had a school referendum that overwhelmingly determined Texas A&M would never abide by the decision.  Have I asked you, “Do you have a fucking clue who Sul Ross was?”

His own daughter outed him as a white supremacist. 

Lol

yea, yea, yea. But Texas A&M  students “are just like “tu” students.”

Wake the fuck up. 

Edited by Randolph Duke

2 hours ago, Heme Doc said:

It’s oddly worded that it’s “a form of Hodgkin’s lymphoma”.  Hodgkin’s doesn’t have forms.  It’s just Hodgkin’s (often referred to as Classical Hodgkin’s lymphoma). Unless they’re referring to various pathological nuance like mixed cellularity Hodgkin’s or nodular sclerosing Hodgkin’s.  But none of that really matters.  Hodgkin’s is all treated more or less the same and has an excellent prognosis in general.  

Maybe he has nodular lymphocyte predominant Hodgkin’s which is a terrible name and isn’t really Hodgkin’s at all.  

Something username something something.

19 hours ago, LonghornLurker said:

There’s something to be said for not getting dragged into a retard’s turf and getting beat  by experience. 

But goddamn, I can’t believe my alma mater somehow birthed a creature as miserable as Randolph Duke. Embarrassing. 

A simple google of the user name and the aggie internet sleuths will reveal much.....

13 hours ago, LonghornLurker said:

I think he should start taking up donations for the cause. 

I do have to say, the guy makes me laugh in very, very dark ways. He's truly unbelievable. 

7 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

I think he should start taking up donations for the cause. 

I do have to say, the guy makes me laugh in very, very dark ways. He's truly unbelievable. 

I sometimes think it has to be a bit.

But I don't think anyone could ever commit to a bit, like this.

On 6/22/2021 at 11:35 PM, Treefidy said:

$3k cash bond for possession of marijuana.   Regardless of aggy in aggyland, it’s long past time to let it go.  It’s a fucking plant, there are so many other things law enforcement could focus on.   

I truly wonder if it's part of their conception of tu being full of pot smoking hippies who are mostly homosexuals who throw urine on veterans. I'm not joking. Imagine the guys who join the police around there.

Marijuana is commonplace and has been for decades.

Hippies are long gone sort of like beatniks.

Homosexuality is not the insult it once was for, I hope, most people. Certainly not decent people.

As for the urine, back when I occasionally posted on Texags I raised the question of how exactly did that work. Do the perpetrators go to DKR-Memorial with a bottle of their urine in case they run into a veteran? Do they discover a veteran nearby and then run to the restroom to fill up a cup for throwing? How do the people who are collateral damage in this spray of urine react to this? To their credit, I didn't see so much about urine flinging after my post years and years ago.

Anyway, they're stuck in the 50s and shocked if anyone other than a negro jazz musician is doing the reefer (actually best term ever for the weed). I'm a late boomer, and could probably count the people I know who haven't smoked on one hand if I include myself. I wouldn't need a hand or a single finger to count anyone I know who objects.

Big finish: College Station is a weird place. Someone alert the media.

1 hour ago, South Austin said:

Release the Randolph.

image.jpeg

There's a reason we laugh at "aggy research."

And not just because "aggy research" produced the "the answer" to the mysteries of alchemy and cold fusion.

The research budget A&M claims is roughly double their actual research budget. The state agencies stuffed in the A&M "system" is the bloat that takes A&M from a cornpone racist farm school to a "research powerhouse."

If you compare apples to apples, the "tu" research budget is just over $3.3B, more than triple the research budget at A&M.

https://ncses.nsf.gov/pubs/nsf21314/assets/data-tables/tables/nsf21314-tab006.pdf

Never believe what an aggy tells you. The more "aggy" they are, the more clueless they are to reality.

aggy research.jpeg

aggy research budgets 2015.jpeg

Edited by Randolph Duke
  • Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 1

21 minutes ago, Player said:

More aggy facts: 

Daniel Figurelli, a/k/a rudedawg, is a chisel-toothed gremlin who was too stupid to be admitted to aggy undergrad, and was subsequently shit-canned by PWC for being a racist little fuckmuppet. 

1blq.gif

That's the fact jack. 

is this the same Daniel Figurelli AKA Daniel Joseph AKA rudedog who was fired from PWC and then moved to Utah?

• Hook 'Em 2

Haha rent free……new baseball asst they overpaid for. From TexAgs write up

A 2009 graduate of Louisiana State, Cain pitched on the Tigers' 2009 national championship team, including an appearance in Game 2 of the championship series in which he fired 3.1 innings of scoreless baseball against the Texas Longhorns.

25 minutes ago, Revolution512 said:

Haha rent free……new baseball asst they overpaid for. From TexAgs write up

A 2009 graduate of Louisiana State, Cain pitched on the Tigers' 2009 national championship team, including an appearance in Game 2 of the championship series in which he fired 3.1 innings of scoreless baseball against the Texas Longhorns.

3.1 innings of scoreless baseball against the Texas Longhorns.

T-shirt worthy.

I just looked it up, aggy has played only 11 college world series games in school history.

Texas has 12 appearances in games that determined the national champion..

2-9 all time. 1951, 1993 being their "breakthrough" years when they won a game.

Cougar High has a better CWS record than aggy.

I know, "wait till next year."

tired of losing.jpg

Edited by Randolph Duke
  • Hook 'Em 2

Randolph time to make yourself useful - where's an Aggy open records slew of emails about Sul Ross etc that the Texas Tribune can run a story on at the peak of recruiting season? I still don't understand how that story hasn't happened but the EOT stuff did. We all know those emails exist (unless Aggy still uses snail mail).

• Rage+1 1

3 hours ago, Tex-19 said:

Randolph time to make yourself useful - where's an Aggy open records slew of emails about Sul Ross etc that the Texas Tribune can run a story on at the peak of recruiting season? I still don't understand how that story hasn't happened but the EOT stuff did. We all know those emails exist (unless Aggy still uses snail mail).

No one cares that aggy is a collection of racists. The EOT stuff blew up because people expect better from The University of Texas. No one expects better from Texas A&M.

Yes, Jefferson Davis was the first person chosen to be president of A&M. Yes, Klan #48 (Bryan, Texas) is still functioning. Yes, Sul Ross was a virulent white supremacist and he is revered today for just that reason. No, Sul Ross was not a Klan member. But only because he operated as a white supremacist out in the open. He didn't have to belong to a "secret society." It's all over on the Sul Ross page on aggypedia.

I would consider John Sharp as one of the most virulent racists in Texas. He knows full well what a total piece of shit Sul Ross was, yet he still worships the scumbag. And encourages others to do the same.

But no one really cares because no one expects any better of Sharp, Texas A&M or the aggy alumni. Texans accept racism and we accept racists. Texas taxpayers pay to perpetuate and promote racism.

We just don't tolerate it from our best and brightest.

It is what it is.

ross daughter foreward grab.jpeg

sul ross biography copy.pdf

Edited by Randolph Duke

7 minutes ago, Vertigo said:

You started off so well and then tripped on your saggy woke vagina. 7/10 with full deductions on the landing.

What you call "woke" is what others call "don't be a fucking asshole."

If you don't agree with someone's politics, don't break into their house, douse their wife with kerosene, and set her on fire. Don't kill people simply because you don't agree with them on any given subject. People are not to be owned by other people. Understand intelligence is equally distributed among all races. If you want to solve problems such as cancer, don't tell those who have the ability to help they aren't allowed because you don't like the color of their skin - let them save your life and the lives of countless others.

In short, don't be a fucking aggy.

is this the same Daniel Figurelli AKA Daniel Joseph AKA rudedog who was fired from PWC and then moved to Utah?
Interesting. Two minutes of fb research just told me that racist Daniel Figurelli, who is still going by Daniel Joseph in hopes that no one can track down his history of overt racism, is engaged to someone who works in Dallas and lives in Frisco. I wonder if old Daniel will be or is living in Texas again. If so, I wonder where he'll be working...
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, Randolph Duke said:

What you call "woke" is what others call "don't be a fucking asshole."

If you don't agree with someone's politics, don't break into their house, douse their wife with kerosene, and set her on fire. Don't kill people simply because you don't agree with them on any given subject. People are not to be owned by other people. Understand intelligence is equally distributed among all races. If you want to solve problems such as cancer, don't tell those who have the ability to help they aren't allowed because you don't like the color of their skin - let them save your life and the lives of countless others.

In short, don't be a fucking aggy.

Where you went wrong is conflating Texans as a whole with those slack jawed idiots. Politics aside, that is just dumb.

• Hook 'Em 1

9 hours ago, Revolution512 said:

Did he get lit up for 7 runs in the other .2 inning?