• Replies 72k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

This really happened live on national TV, after the World Series final win for MSST over Vandy. During an interview with MSST pitcher Will Bednar by Dori Nokah and Crhis Burke, Bednar laughed an made reference to MSST fans doing the horns down and urging him to join in. Now, MSST just beat the reigning national champs Vandy for their first ever national championship in school history! Why were the fans poking fun at tu and doing the horns down? Well, it isn"t because of their previous success, give them credit. It is because the entire nation despises tu. It is because the entire nation recognizes the hubris, entitlement,arrogance, and obnoxiousness of the longhorn athlete and the majority of their fans. One cannot make this up, funny as hell !
I know all of you t-shirt t-sips on this forum will say, "haters gonna hate"! You are all fools, that isn't the reason!
Take solace t-sips........you are special.....you are the most disliked university in the nation. Come on, go ahead and throw a dildo parade to celebrate.....Be LOUD....Be PROUD!!!

Oh please....you can do better than that aggy.

57 minutes ago, Cairn Horn88 said:

This really happened live on national TV, after the World Series final win for MSST over Vandy. During an interview with MSST pitcher Will Bednar by Dori Nokah and Crhis Burke, Bednar laughed an made reference to MSST fans doing the horns down and urging him to join in. Now, MSST just beat the reigning national champs Vandy for their first ever national championship in school history! Why were the fans poking fun at tu and doing the horns down? Well, it isn"t because of their previous success, give them credit. It is because the entire nation despises tu. It is because the entire nation recognizes the hubris, entitlement,arrogance, and obnoxiousness of the longhorn athlete and the majority of their fans. One cannot make this up, funny as hell !
I know all of you t-shirt t-sips on this forum will say, "haters gonna hate"! You are all fools, that isn't the reason!
Take solace t-sips........you are special.....you are the most disliked university in the nation. Come on, go ahead and throw a dildo parade to celebrate.....Be LOUD....Be PROUD!!!

I laugh when aggy says they and others hate us because we are arrogant/entitled/obnoxious etc. After the smallest amount of what they perceive to have been “success”, those idiots have eclipsed the amount of hubris and arrogance that we Longhorns have ever displayed, even during our early 2000s run. You’d never know that they still haven’t done anything meaningful by the way they’ve been thumping their little bird-chests since moving to the sec. aggy projection… same as it ever was

• Hook 'Em 2

2 hours ago, Stinkpalm said:

I laugh when aggy says they and others hate us because we are arrogant/entitled/obnoxious etc. After the smallest amount of what they perceive to have been “success”, those idiots have eclipsed the amount of hubris and arrogance that we Longhorns have ever displayed, even during our early 2000s run. You’d never know that they still haven’t done anything meaningful by the way they’ve been thumping their little bird-chests since moving to the sec. aggy projection… same as it ever was

Those white trash rednecks actually believe Texas A&M is the most opulently wealthy public university in the galaxy. 

Those white trash rednecks actually believe the only reason we aren’t speaking German today is because of the alumni of Texas A&M. 

BA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!

Fuck you, aggy.

You stupid racist white trash. 

• Hook 'Em 2

On 7/3/2021 at 2:43 PM, Cairn Horn88 said:

I do think the biggest metric I'd like to see Jimbo improve is the explosive play metric. We seemed to have to grind out too many first downs in the years he's been here. Would love to make it look a bit easier.

I love the general style of football, but it can't come at the cost of explosive offense

Agree but will make one point. I'm not sure that was Fisher as much as it was Mond afraid to go deep. 

You know who wasn't afraid to go deep?

FSU's men's tennis team.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 3

On 7/3/2021 at 2:45 PM, Cairn Horn88 said:

And they would give absolutely anything to be hated the way we are.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, Longboard Horn said:

I understand what Kyle is getting at here but these stats from WW2 and the Carter administration don't exactly rile up fond memories for 70+ % of his followers or UT football fans. No offense to the olds.

Edited by ElChupacabra

2 hours ago, ElChupacabra said:

I understand what Kyle is getting at here but these stats from WW2 and the Carter administration don't exactly rile up fond memories for 70+ % of his followers or UT football fans. No offense to the olds.

This.

Janet Jackson is asking, “What have you done for me lately?”

On 7/3/2021 at 2:45 PM, Cairn Horn88 said:

No doubt, some people hate us like they hate Nebraska or USC or Alabama. It's the natural, human nature response to pull for the underdog. We're tired of Alabama and Clemson being on top. Some people turn that to hate.

But check out the brand values, dumbasses. You (Aggies) didn't even know about brand until people started talking about UT's being so valuable and elite. Now we all hear of Aggie burnishing it's brand. How many non-Aggies buy A&M gear or give a fuck about A&M?

On 7/3/2021 at 3:53 PM, Stinkpalm said:

Even their myths about their classy fans follows on the reputation Texas had for same back when we were dominating the late 60s and early 70s. Like Nebraska later, it's easy to be classy when you're kicking everybody's asses. Our class as fans diminished with the annual rating of our teams. 

A&M applauds their own classiness (what could be classier?) after every game because nobody other than their invented wandering-fans-in-search-of-the-difficult-to-find-Kyle-Field finds anything other than their weekly recreations of a pre-WW2 college football environment complete with brown shirts of note. I'll give them that they provide a unique and worthwhile gameday stadium experience.

They have a strange desire for the world to fear them, love them, be them, and hate tu. The world?

spacer.png

And it kills them.

Edit to add, it's funny that Liucci gloats about a period in the 20th century's 80s and 90s (in the 80s they won 4 games) that he guesses somebody missed. Maybe the person is younger than 35, jackass.

(edited again because I assumed Liucci was telling the truth about the 80s. My bad. It's so long ago that I didn't actually recall. How do they keep asserting that they won so many decades? They have a block of success. Wikipedia:

The first meeting was in 1894. By 1911, Texas led the series 15–4–2. The series went back and forth until 1939, but Texas still led 27–15–4. After that, Texas went 36–7–1. A&M then won 10 of the next 11 games in the series. Texas then won 12 of the last 17 games in the rivalry.

One streak in over a hundred years of game before a spanking run of 5-12 sent their chicken asses to new masters who they like better.

Okay, I'm done. 

Edited by RomaVicta
  • Hook 'Em 2

Sanctimonious, white trash rednecks yet again plan on claiming no American who didn’t attend their racist farm school ever served their country. 

This shit is cringeworthy as a Texan and disgusting as a person who actually remembers 9/11. 

Fuck you, aggy. 

https://www.saturdaydownsouth.com/tamu-football/texas-am-bringing-red-white-and-blue-out-back-for-2021-season-opener/amp/

The people of Texas deserve better than Texas A&M. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, Randolph Duke said:

Sanctimonious, white trash rednecks yet again plan on claiming no American who didn’t attend their racist farm school ever served their country. 

This shit is cringeworthy as a Texan and disgusting as a person who actually remembers 9/11. 

Fuck you, aggy. 

https://www.saturdaydownsouth.com/tamu-football/texas-am-bringing-red-white-and-blue-out-back-for-2021-season-opener/amp/

Shrewd to draw attention to the fact you're playing Kent State. Maybe the Corps can open fire on the Kent State student section to commemorate that disaster as well. You know they were cheering the National Guard at the time.

As for cringeworthiness, I agree. This seems to be much more about what they did and great they are rather than a commemoration of the devastating attack of that year.

Edited by RomaVicta

41 minutes ago, RomaVicta said:

No doubt, some people hate us like they hate Nebraska or USC or Alabama. It's the natural, human nature response to pull for the underdog. We're tired of Alabama and Clemson being on top. Some people turn that to hate.

But check out the brand values, dumbasses. You (Aggies) didn't even know about brand until people started talking about UT's being so valuable and elite. Now we all hear of Aggie burnishing it's brand. How many non-Aggies buy A&M gear or give a fuck about A&M?

Even their myths about their classy fans follows on the reputation Texas had for same back when we were dominating the late 60s and early 70s. Like Nebraska later, it's easy to be classy when you're kicking everybody's asses. Our class as fans diminished with the annual rating of our teams. 

A&M applauds their own classiness (what could be classier?) after every game because nobody other than their invented wandering-fans-in-search-of-the-difficult-to-find-Kyle-Field finds anything other than their weekly recreations of a pre-WW2 college football environment complete with brown shirts of note. I'll give them that they provide a unique and worthwhile gameday stadium experience.

They have a strange desire for the world to fear them, love them, be them, and hate tu. The world?

spacer.png

And it kills them.

Edit to add, it's funny that Liucci gloats about a period in the 20th century's 80s and 90s (in the 80s they won 4 games) that he guesses somebody missed. Maybe the person is younger than 35, jackass.

(edited again because I assumed Liucci was telling the truth about the 80s. My bad. It's so long ago that I didn't actually recall. How do they keep asserting that they won so many decades? They have a block of success. Wikipedia:

One streak in over a hundred years of game before a spanking run of 5-12 sent their chicken asses to new masters who they like better.

Okay, I'm done. 

And for those youngsters who are uneducated about that solitary streak under two dirty, sleazy coaches: It gained them their top 5 cheater status with postseason bowl & tv bans, years of probation, and barely missed the NCAA death penalty.
Goddamn, that Looch is one real piece of corrupt barnyard shit.

https://www.upi.com/Archives/1988/09/09/Texas-AM-placed-on-NCAA-probation/6562589780800/

https://www.latimes.com/archives/la-xpm-1994-01-06-sp-9180-story.html

Edited by Armybrat

8 minutes ago, RomaVicta said:

Shrewd to draw attention to the fact you're playing Kent State. Maybe the Corps can open fire on the Kent State student section to commemorate that disaster as well. You know they were cheering the National Guard at the time.

As for cringeworthiness, I agree. This seems to be much more about what they did and great they are rather than a commemoration of the devastating attack of that year.

I knew far too many people who died on 9/11. Great people, starting families, making more than they ever imagined, thinking they had great futures ahead of them. Their kids ended up never knowing their parent who was murdered by terrorists. Spouses losing genuinely great people who they were building lives with. Friends. Neighbors.

One of the things that I still remember was the empty seats on the commuter trains after 9/11. People took the same train in ever morning, sitting in the same seats, interacting with the same friends on the train. In the afternoons, the bar car was open and there were continuous card games commuters played with friends on their voyages home.

After 9/11 the empty seats were those of the familiar faces everyone knew, but no one knew who had died on 9/11.

One friend told me of his 6-yr old son who came to him crying and confused because his pee-wee football coach had been killed. The kid couldn't grasp the reality of what it all meant. My friend realized at six years old, his son has already lost his innocence of childhood, something any parent tries to preserve as a birthright of childhood.

The stories are endless. The pictures of people jumping to their death from 105 stories up because they understood it was the least horrific way to die, given the circumstances. One of the NYFD Lieutenants who died that day was crushed by one of the falling bodies of the jumpers. I had a friend who was later identified because they found his wallet in his back pocket. All they ever found was his body from the waist down, severed at the waist. Just a pair of legs, still wearing his shoes, in a bloody pair of suit pants.

I could tell stories for hours.

None of what happened had anything to do with Texas A&M, racism, fake military costumes, fabricated traditions, or anything else that sewer on the Brazos represents.

And yet the aggys insist on claiming 9/11 was all about them, and they are "better Americans" than the people who actually lived the experience and lost loved ones.

The "aggy mentality" is a sickness.

The people of the United States deserve better than Texas A&M.

And certainty those who lived through and lost loved ones on 9/11 deserve better than Texas A&M.

Fuck you, aggy.

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, RomaVicta said:

A&M applauds their own classiness (what could be classier?) after every game

It's called acting liked a civilized human being, but they have to applaud it, because it may not be normal for them.

3 hours ago, Vic Mackey said:

I'll address this directly to Looch, since there's a 100% chance he'll see it here:

You sound like a girlfriend who stormed out, expecting her ex to shed tears and beg her to stay, only to find out that he was tired of her incessant bitchfest and was glad she was gone.  We definitely do not need to get back together, Felicia.

Our only regret is that y'all couldn't literally pack up all of College Station and move it to Mississippi.

Edited by TexArcher
  • Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

55 minutes ago, Dennis Taylor said:

Yes...clearly the #1 brand in college athletics, #1 revenue producer, just won the director's cup, and still the only school with its own television network obviously needs you desperately,  aggy...whatever will we do...?

GTFOH

billy loochy seems like he sucks

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Dennis Taylor said:

Yes...clearly the #1 brand in college athletics, #1 revenue producer, just won the director's cup, and still the only school with its own television network obviously needs you desperately,  aggy...whatever will we do...?

GTFOH

Liucci is merely aping the aggy cultural trait of putting party beliefs and party thinking above the truth.

"aggy is great. Whorn is bad." "Opinion is fact. Objective fact is a lie." Typical aggy bullshit.

Let's not forget Texags had to completely ignore the performance this past spring of Shaine Casas. The first men's swimmer at A&M to win an individual national championship. In most cultures, such a "first" would have earned the individual some level of recognition. But not at A&M, because to recognize Casas would have highlighted aggys in most sports suck and aggy sports overall struggle to compete in every sport, both men's and women's. Quite bluntly, promoting the first aggy men's swimmer to win an individual NCAA championship would only have placed yet another spotlight on the difference between UT and A&M.

aggy will continue to be aggy until someone other than an aggy is given control of the institution.

Edited by Randolph Duke

19 minutes ago, Randolph Duke said:

Liucci is merely aping the aggy cultural trait of putting party beliefs and party thinking above the truth.

"aggy is great. Whorn is bad." "Opinion is fact. Objective fact is a lie." Typical aggy bullshit.

Let's not forget Texags had to completely ignore the performance this past spring of Shaine Casas. The first men's swimmer at A&M to win an individual national championship. In most cultures, such a "first" would have earned the individual some level of recognition. But not at A&M, because to admit that aggys in most sports suck and aggy sports overall struggles to compete in every sport, both men's and women's. Quite bluntly, promoting the first aggy men's swimmer to win an individual NCAA championship would only have placed yet another spotlight on the difference between UT and A&M.

aggy will continue to be aggy until someone other than an aggy is given control of the institution.

Liucci sounds like he could have a future in politics!

Texas A&M bringing ‘Red, White and Blue Out’ back for 2021 season-opener

The program announced Sunday that it intends the RWB Game at Kyle Field from the 2001 season after the tragic events of September 11, 2001. The Aggies will play Colorado at Mile High in Denver on Sept. 11 this fall, so the RWB Game will be recreated for the team’s season-opener at home against Kent State.

via 12thMan.com

They.Beat.2.Teams.With.Winning.Records.

lmaooooooo, does no one realize they had a “2007 KU” year?

30-50. That’s the record of the teams (all being sec teams for Covid) they beat. And their best win was Florida who went 8-4.

Gauntlet schedule. Sec west is brutal.

11 hours ago, Vic Mackey said:

Oh Please....    Riddle me this Billy.... How many times have you played your conference mate UGA since joining the SEC?

Hint.  It ain't any more or less than the Horns.

Having Bama visit in 2022 is going to make our schedule awful.   Along with Michigan in 2024, Ohio State 2026, UGA in 2028 and Florida in 2031.  Awful...  Horribly awful!  

This is coming from the Propaganda Master from the school who is scheduling Tarleton State and ACU who are only a few years removed from DII football.  Along with the football  powerhouse UMASS .  aggys future  non conference schedules look typical SEC SEC SEC......  Norte Dame?  Meh   The U...  another meh.    That's all the got through the end of the decade.  The closest we get to playing a Tarleton or ACU is maybe Texas State in 2026 if they don't improve between now and then for which history suggests they will stay stuck as a  horrible to mediocre program unless Spavital figures things out soon.

https://fbschedules.com/ncaa/texas-am/

Edited by Nueces River Rat

9 hours ago, Cairn Horn88 said:

Texas A&M bringing ‘Red, White and Blue Out’ back for 2021 season-opener

The program announced Sunday that it intends the RWB Game at Kyle Field from the 2001 season after the tragic events of September 11, 2001. The Aggies will play Colorado at Mile High in Denver on Sept. 11 this fall, so the RWB Game will be recreated for the team’s season-opener at home against Kent State.

via 12thMan.com

On 9/11, the terrorists sought to attack the intellectual capital* of our country's economy. They chose to attack a symbol of our nation.

Neither of those involved 'aggy intellect' or College Station, Texas.

9/11 literally had nothing to do with Texas A&M.

Yet now, we have the sickness that is 'aggy culture' insisting 9/11 is all about Texas A&M.

No consideration for those who died. No consideration for those who lost friends, family, or loved ones.

No consideration for the fact that since the last time Texas A&M they alone suffered because of 9/11, not a single fucking aggy has thought for a minute about the loss associated with 9/11. Those who actually suffered have lived with the reality every single moment of every single day over the past 20 years. And the human pieces of shit from College Station, texas now insist they need to "express their grief" by claiming (as they have for over a century) they alone sacrificed while the others who were truly affected merely "sipped tea."

I knew far too many who died on 9/11. They were not "merely sipping tea." Their loved ones have not spent the last twenty years "merely sipping tea."

The aggys haven't though twice about those people in the twenty years that have passed since the aggys last insisted only aggys experienced pain on 9/11.

Not surprisingly, not a single one of those actually affected by 9/11 has thought even once about Texas A&M or 'aggy culture."

Fuck you, aggy. You sanctimonious racist redneck pieces of shit.

* (Note to racist piece of shit rednecks - "capital" and "capitol" are two different words with two different meanings. I'm sorry you had to go this far in life without being properly versed in the English language, but fuck you. Even Texas Tech screens applicants for at least an eighth-grade competency in English.)

Edited by Randolph Duke

On 7/4/2021 at 2:15 AM, ousux said:
Spoiler

The rant loves aggy..especially the fanbase (piggy? Miss State?) who were the previous whipping boys, and the Bammers, Tigahs etc now have some new blood to humiliate.

On 7/3/2021 at 10:52 PM, Cairn Horn88 said:
Spoiler

Your team is responsible for Saban changing his offensive approach and took them to another level when Manziel beat bama.

A pox on your program!

We don’t run because we aren’t pussies.

Sorry y’all couldn’t beat Texas.

The rant hates them some aggy.

lol

RFrs96QW

If anyone wants to listen in, the 5th Circuit is doing a rare double hearing on Mike Bynum's copyright case against Texas A&M this morning.

Here is the like audio link. Bynum is "Canada Hockey." Brad Marquardt is the aggy alleged to have told his secretary to retype Bynum's manuscript onto the aggy athletics server as their own work and to omit all Bynum's copyright info.

https://5thcircuit.streamguys1.com/west

canada hockey .jpeg

Edited by Randolph Duke
  • Hook 'Em 1

9 minutes ago, Scholz said:

aggy doesn't 'need' our game.  It's their worst nightmare to lose to us consistently again.  They'd rather just flap their gums without ever having to show up.  Complete pussies.

aggys bleat incessantly about their "passion." And their "commitment." And "noise level." Ad nauseam.

Everything but their "performance."

They had a defense anchored by none other than The Great Miles Garrett. Garrett not only never played on a team that challenged for as little as a division championship, he never even played on an aggy team that managed as little as a winning record in conference play.

The Great Von Miller played one team that managed a winning record in conference play.

The Great John Football only played on one team that managed as little as a winning record in conference play.

aggy is a perfect fit for the mighty S!E!C! White trash racist rednecks whose "alumni" envy Mississippi State's trophy case.

Edited by Randolph Duke
  • Hook 'Em 1

Shocked...completely shocked I tell you

Don't Dumbo and other aggy coaches neg recruit against us because of the EOT? Wonder what a multi-racial committee looking into Mr. Davis would conclude...not that it will happen at aggy, just food for thought.