2019 WR Jake Smith

"Reliable" also felt like code for white guy.

His film is fun to watch. Based on his interview, he broke his leg a year+ ago, so if my timeline is right, his ridiculous speed after recovery is encouraging to me.

• 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...
12 hours ago, pacman said:

Familiar with exhaustion lifting for body building. What is the application for increasing athletic ability?

Teaching determination and effort are of supreme importance in team sports.  Kids learn that they can push themselves past what they think their limits are, that they have more to give than they realize.  It reinforces the work ethic culture and instills confidence.  The coaches prove they have a better handle on how much the kid can accomplish than he does himself.  When they tell the kid he can beat the guy lined up against him and the team ranked higher than his, that kid is gonna believe.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, XOVERX said:

So, is the "portal" business just horseshit?

the echo chamber will say otherwise but he is having doubts.  I think it got out that he was going to put his name in but he just hasn’t done it yet.  still a good chance he never wears burnt orange.