Hugo Stiglitz

America has a Moscow Mitch problem

He strikes me as the type who has a “Majority Leader” plaque outside his office.   I’d like to see it taken down while Schumer and Turtle are watching.  

DQLQwc5UEAASags.jpg

Edited by atomheartbevo

4 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

He strikes me as the type who has a “Majority Leader” plaque outside his office.   I’d like to see it taken down while Schumer and Turtle are watching.  

DQLQwc5UEAASags.jpg

Holy shit, that picture is real.

Ha ha ha ha ha that's incredible

On 6/26/2018 at 8:30 PM, bad_teammate said:

The "lol effiminate city-dwellers will never be a match for us sturdy rurals" was the Southern narrative right before the North ran a fire train on their asses in the Civil War.

The people are being polite now. They'll stop being polite soon.

Funny you should mention this, I've started teaching a bunch of pussy left-wing latte-sipping hipsters gun safety after they approached me about wanting to learn how to shoot in no small part because they are afraid about the future under alt-right conservatism.

Apparently the Trump administration actually is playing 4D chess when it comes to the 2nd amendment.

Edited by Goredho

12 hours ago, SKJ said:

Holy shit, that picture is real.

Ha ha ha ha ha that's incredible

It's only real if you're born miserable. 

5 hours ago, WhatTheBuck said:

It's only real if you're born miserable. 

¿Que?

And by compromise he means he expects the Dems to cave on everything while getting nothing in return.

Edited by kevwun

On 2/1/2019 at 12:04 AM, WhatTheBuck said:

Look in the lower right hand corner of the image. It's shopped. 

Well, only the caption is shopped. That is what McYertle the Turtle actually looks like.

Anytime McConnell even breathes the word obstruction, all reporters or Democrats within earshot should throw some of his famous quotes in his melted face and tell him to shut the fuck up -

The single most important thing we want to achieve is for President Obama to be a one-term president.

One of my proudest moments was when I looked Barack Obama in the eye and I said, 'Mr. President, you will not fill the Supreme Court vacancy.'

38 minutes ago, Bama Chick said:

Anytime McConnell even breathes the word obstruction, all reporters or Democrats within earshot should throw some of his famous quotes in his melted face and tell him to shut the fuck up -

Exactly, fuck you Mitch McTurtle ! You senile old hypocrite 

Edited by Mapache

Speaking of obstruction, McConnell is now responsible for the longest government shutdown in US history simply because he refused to take a vote for a month.

The single most important thing we want to achieve is for President Obama to be a one-term president.

One of my proudest moments was when I looked Barack Obama in the eye and I said, 'Mr. President, you will not fill the Supreme Court vacancy.'

Party of NO

Funny you should mention this, I've started teaching a bunch of pussy left-wing latte-sipping hipsters gun safety after they approached me about wanting to learn how to shoot in no small part because they are afraid about the future under alt-right conservatism.

Apparently the Trump administration actually is playing 4D chess when it comes to the 2nd amendment.
I remember something similar after that gay bar (nnawwt) massacre. In both cases, good for them. Minorities are statistically more likely to face violent crime (I think.)

12 hours ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

Merrick Garland say kiss my ass.

3 hours ago, Bama Chick said:

I wish Obama had played hard ball with Mitch the Bitch.... like record him saying this then play it back in a national address and say this is what the republican leadership has become.  Pure obstructionist with absolutely no decency.

35 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

They're going to vote on "how they feel" about the GND?  Is that normal protocol?

Good. Let's find out where everyone stands and who needs to be targeted

Improve voter turnout by flooding politicians with more cash !

"Because I get to decide what we vote on" = "I can't think of a legitimate reason to avoid a vote on reform and anti-corruption legislation"

what corrupt scumbag.

Because fuck you, I don't believe in Democracy.  He should just come out and say it.

40 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

Translation:  Elections are best when they are bought and fuck America.

Maybe instead of laughing they should ask a fucking follow up and make him give a real fucking answer

The Dems need to find Kentucky Beto and challenge him in 2020. I know he'd likely win just on partisan lean but there is no way he is well liked. I guarantee he's as worthless a rep for them as Cruz is for us. They could make him really have to work. There is strategic value in that. Plus if he starts going out and meeting voters in person, they'll see how full of shit he is on a whole new level. That plus an appeal to forgotten Appalachia's desire to stick to to the elite, of which he is the definition, and maybe you can shock the world.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

2 hours ago, Biff Tannen said:

Yeah, he should probably go away.  I'm not allowed to say what I really think, thanks mods!

I would never wish death on anyone but I eagerly look forward to reading his obituary. 

3 minutes ago, WhatTheBuck said:

I would never wish death on anyone but I eagerly look forward to reading his obituary. 

Yeah yeah.  Me too.  Would never do that.

15 minutes ago, WhatTheBuck said:

i hope he gets shingles

I'm hoping this is legit because it makes sense to try to flip his seat. They can run an actual turtle against him and they'll have my money to get him out!

I find it hard to believe that Mitch McConnell is acting like a politically craven hypocrite. There's nothing in his past that would suggest that kind of behavior. 

1 hour ago, UncleCharlie said:

I will piss on his grave before I die.

Co-signed, but only if I don't have to go to far out of the way.  He doesn't deserve it.

mpu

Football ... Basketball ... Baseball ... Other Sports ... Recruiting ... Gambling ... Movies & TV ... Music ... Hobbies ... Lulz ... Food & Travel ... Daily Texan ... Help ... For Sale ... Politics ... Board Discussion