2018 Fuck FFB - start/sit/waivers/FA/?s

ChickenSandwich

I’ve rolled with the Bears in both leagues all year myself but will take the chance vs. the Rams. Mack better wreck shop tonight.

Well, my bitch ass got a little nervous and started the Saints instead of the Bears. The Saints did ok but if this holds up, it’ll cost me this playoff game. Always second-guessing myself.

Fucked up every decision I had to make this week by playing the matchups instead of the talent.  BUF over CHI, Sutton over Drake, Mack over Golladay.  Story of my season in that league: think long, think wrong.  

Second league, looking like 1st or 2nd seed.  Now that I look at the potential matchups, I probably should have tanked the last game to face the 3 seed instead of the 4 seed.  4 seed has a 6 game win streak and is putting up more points than the 3 seed right now.  

Someone in my main league needed 8 points from Todd Gurley last night to advance. 8 points. He got 7.3. Fantasy football is a bitch, man lol. I personally had the worst season long luck I’ve ever had. Not from an injury standpoint. Injuries happen. I’m talking about shit like this.

Edited by youdunnf'dup

2 hours ago, HiggyBaby said:

In no particular order, I sat the following this weekend:

Kittle
Landry
Hilton
Drake

And of course not one but all went off. Such has been my season.

Cy’all next year!

Who do you have where you don’t just lock Kittle into your TE slot?! There are 2, maybe 3 TEs (Kelce, Ertz, maybe Ebron) that I would take over Kittle. 

Kittle and TY Hilton came through huge for me. So did Devante Adams. Trubiusky didn't do shit at all.

I am up 140-116 on my opponent. I have Diggs and he has Thielen for tonight's game. No idea why but I am a little nervous. I don't need a big game by Diggs, just enough to offset anything Thielen does. Seattle shutting down the Vikings completely would work for me, too. 

47 minutes ago, youdunnf'dup said:

Who do you have where you don’t just lock Kittle into your TE slot?! There are 2, maybe 3 TEs (Kelce, Ertz, maybe Ebron) that I would take over Kittle. 

I drafted Jordan Reed. I saw Kittle on the waiver wire after Jimmy G got hurt and picked him up immediately. Never started Reed another game besides when Kittle had a bye. The dude who dropped him said he planned to pick him back up after he dropped him and didn't think anyone would snatch him that fast. Lulz. Thanks for that. 

When the Seattle D had that pick 6 from Cousins, I went down by 5. Congratulated my opponent on his playoff win and was about to log off when Cousins straddles the line and throws a TD pass which erased 5 points from the Seattle D. . .so we tied.

Bench points are the tiebreaker, I had more so i win, even though he had Henry on his bench.

So i thought I'd lost, sent a concession message, and then won.

Top team went down though and I'm the 2 seed, and I have good chances against the other 3 remaining teams.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I lucked into some great value.  

-got Kittle for $1, Luck for $2, and Edelman for $3 in a $200 auction draft.  

-nabbed Connor off the WW that week the Bell drama started heating up

-got Mixon off the WW because some dumbass dropped him when he was out for 2 weeks

All that cheap production allowed me to survive Drake and Dalvin Cook being complete shit for most of the season.  My lineup popped the fuck off this week.  Luck/M Thomas/Juju/Mixon/Samuels/Kittle/Cook/NO 

NO defense was looking pretty impotent at halftime but ended up scoring a respectable 9 pts.  

Thank you for the Vikings being seriously inept tonight. Had no worries at all. Thielen didn't catch his first pass until midway in the 3rd. Won 151-128. Funny thing was, in one of our other playoff games, dude lost a game on the garbage time Cook TD reception. He had Cook and Dan Bailey. Was down 9 points on that final drive by the Vikings. Got 8 points for the TD play and then 1 point for the XP. They tied but he had more bench points and won. Sucky way to get booted from the playoffs. That is why garbage time always worries me when trying to hold a lead in fantasy.

In the semis. I have to choose three of Fournette, Connor, Cohen, Drake and Ingram at RB/Flex.  Leaning first three.  

Fournette and Connor should have lowest floors, assuming Connor is healthy.  The beta on Ingram, Cohen and Drake is massive for a playoff game.  Other than maybe Ingram, no one has a particularly good or bad matchup.  I am stumped. 

18 hours ago, A-Tex Devil said:

In the semis. I have to choose three of Fournette, Connor, Cohen, Drake and Ingram at RB/Flex.  Leaning first three.  

Fournette and Connor should have lowest floors, assuming Connor is healthy.  The beta on Ingram, Cohen and Drake is massive for a playoff game.  Other than maybe Ingram, no one has a particularly good or bad matchup.  I am stumped. 

Fournette for sure. I think Ingram is the second safest play. If ppr, then probably Cohen. Connor is the ultimate gamble with the ankle injury. Could be boom/bust. 

5 hours ago, joeycovers said:

I need 2 of these 4. NON PPR

Edleman

Mack

Barber

Doug Martin

1) Mack, 2) Edelman, 3) Martin, 4) Barber

Should I bench Aaron Rodgers AT CHI (Goff put up a -1.8 this past weekend with more weapons than what Rodgers has...though it was primetime...) for....Josh Allen at home vs DET?!

8 hours ago, Doc Sam Beckett said:

I hate players like Jarvis Landry. He should be dominating targets in Cleveland, but isn't. Then has a fool's gold game last week. 

Do I roll the dice on Landry, or roll with one of these guys doing better as of late? 

Pettis

Curtis Samuel 

Adam Humphries 

Roll with Landry over those guys...Pettis gets SEA, Samuel don't know who's getting the ball with Carolina, and Humphries gets BAL with a hurt Jameis and too many options

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, CL Horn said:

1) Mack, 2) Edelman, 3) Martin, 4) Barber

Should I bench Aaron Rodgers AT CHI (Goff put up a -1.8 this past weekend with more weapons than what Rodgers has...though it was primetime...) for....Josh Allen at home vs DET?!

As crazy as this sounds yes. I just told a co-worker in the same situation to bench Winston for Allen. 

Just my .02

20 minutes ago, joeycovers said:

As crazy as this sounds yes. I just told a co-worker in the same situation to bench Winston for Allen. 

Just my .02

Appreciate it...this decision is killing me. Can't believe I'm going back and forth on this - almost want to just grind it out with Rodgers cuz I'd rather lose starting him than lose benching him...but Rodgers has been pretty meh this year...ugh

Any more input guys??

34 minutes ago, CL Horn said:

Appreciate it...this decision is killing me. Can't believe I'm going back and forth on this - almost want to just grind it out with Rodgers cuz I'd rather lose starting him than lose benching him...but Rodgers has been pretty meh this year...ugh

Any more input guys??

With that said watching what the Bears did to Goff makes your situation even easier for me.  I'm bitter though and Goffs performance ended one of my seasons. 

34 minutes ago, CL Horn said:

almost want to just grind it out with Rodgers cuz I'd rather lose starting him than lose benching him...

This is where I’d be. I started Shady in a playoff game last week, guess who’s no longer in the playoffs? Josh Allen over a great with some $ on the line? Not me. 23/1 TD/INT is still pretty sick. 

3 hours ago, CL Horn said:

Any more input guys??

Tough one, man. I missed the playoffs in my league and started Rodgers every game besides the bye week. I had Cam on my bench and in a 12 team league the waiver cupboard was pretty bare, so I didn't have a lot of options. Even still, it's hard to bench a guy like Rodgers who could have a monster game any given week. Because of the way the Bears D is playing and the hot mess that is Green Bay right now, I would dust off a spot on the bench for ol' Aaron.

1 hour ago, To be named later said:

DST help please

Falcons vs Arizona

Ravens vs Tampa Bay

Vikings vs Miami

Please rank 1-2-3 as I have some mix of these three in separate leagues

Detroit lit up Arizona for 20 PPR points last week

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

1 Ravens

2 Minny 

3 Atl 

3 hours ago, immortal13 said:

Tough one, man. I missed the playoffs in my league and started Rodgers every game besides the bye week. I had Cam on my bench and in a 12 team league the waiver cupboard was pretty bare, so I didn't have a lot of options. Even still, it's hard to bench a guy like Rodgers who could have a monster game any given week. Because of the way the Bears D is playing and the hot mess that is Green Bay right now, I would dust off a spot on the bench for ol' Aaron.

thanks for the input! leaning towards benching Rodgers now...I guess I can also see how my matchup is going. If I'm down I might as go with the wild card in Josh if I need points and if I'm up I'll go with a safe floor in Rodgers.